The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

A

Great Old One
Square is being so vague about it :awesome:
But seriously, I wouldn't mind if Clack was canon... :awesomonster:

EDIT: We should stop talking about the CxA Forum before things get trollish.

Last edited:

A

Great Old One
Yes, I believe you did. :monster: That forum can be ridiculous, but I doubt that all of them go that far. And I hate trolls, some of them can go too far.

Anyways, I'm very excited for ACC, and I hope there are more spoilers soon. :) What time is it in Japan anyways...?

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Professor Gast, is the name.

V Oh, =P.
Gast Faremis :monster:

Thank you much! I know it's off-topic, but it sorta just started bothering me that I can't remember. The mother was Ilfana, right? Right?? :O

But seriously, I wouldn't mind if Clack was canon... :awesomonster:

EDIT: We should stop talking about the CxA Forum before things get trollish.

Neither would I. :awesomonster: It's the hottest out of all the FF7 pairings imaginable. Cloti doesn't stand a chance. Though Clophiroth or Clocent might :awesome:

But yeah. I didn't even realize we were talking about the CxA forums, as I've never been there personally. I just come by my knowledge :shifty:

In true LTD fashion...

Is it just me, or does the fact that Tifa looking a lot like/having similar designs the other FF heroines add to the whole 'who's the FFVII heroine' business? :monster:

But then it's probably just me. :wacky:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Aerith's mother was Iflana/however you spell that.

@ Hito.. whoa thanks for the info...hmmmm

Did you note anything else different?
I don't remember the English game well enough to say, really :monster: Only the stuff that gets brought up a lot.

I find it amusing when someone tells me I know nothing of Japanese culture because I don't agree that Aerith's ribbon is red, which means she's Cloud's main squeeze. Yeah, okay. :awesome:
Vincent's outfit like, half red. And real red, not any of that 'shade of red' business.

That explains all those Japanese fan comics :awesome:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
The fact that Tifa looks like other major FF heroines bodes badly for Cloriths, what with the whole dark haired business. D=

edit: Ifalna :monster:

A

Great Old One
Neither would I. :awesomonster: It's the hottest out of all the FF7 pairings imaginable. Cloti doesn't stand a chance. Though Clophiroth or Clocent might :awesome:
Nah, Clophiroth and Clocent don't stand a chance in my opinion. Of course, Cloti is my OTP, but this'll probably bring more Clack fans. :)

But yeah. I didn't even realize we were talking about the CxA forums, as I've never been there personally. I just come by my knowledge :shifty:
I've lurked there before, but I hear you need an account to view the entire board? Eh. Either way, it does have nice fanart. :)

Is it just me, or does the fact that Tifa looking a lot like/having similar designs the other FF heroines add to the whole 'who's the FFVII heroine' business? :monster:
I'm pretty sure both of them are the heroines for FFVII. I mean, isn't possible that there can be two? And in ACC, I think Tifa would have to be the main heroine... like you said, it's probably just me though. :3

It is 10 am there, I believe.
I must download torrent soon. o_o

The fact that Tifa looks like other major FF heroines bodes badly for Cloriths, what with the whole dark haired business. D=
I doubt Tifa is more of a major heroine than Aerith, though. Aerith is just as important. ;)

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA

edit: Ifalna :monster:

Is what I'm trying to say. :awesome: Though it can be argued in regards to Yuna. XDDD She has brown hairs.

Ifalna? RLY? O_O LOL Thanks much XDDDDD

Nah, Clophiroth and Clocent don't stand a chance in my opinion. Of course, Cloti is my OTP, but this'll probably bring more Clack fans. :)

XDDDDD I guess it's different for you. The whole "I hate you; I'll kill you" Clophiroth angle makes me think of its sexy; and the whole "blond, blue eyes; black hair, red eyes" makes for sexy Clocent. But that's just me.

The Clack bonding and poo is the best out them 3. Cute, sweet, with huge amounts of sexy. :monster:

...I'm too young for this. You heard none of those from me! :whistle:

I've lurked there before, but I hear you need an account to view the entire board? Eh. Either way, it does have nice fanart. :)

I'll probably go for the fanart then. XDDDD

I'm pretty sure both of them are the heroines for FFVII. I mean, isn't possible that there can be two? And in ACC, I think Tifa would have to be the main heroine... like you said, it's probably just me though. :3

I know :awesome: What I meant was the whole FFVII heroine love interest thingy. XDDDDD

Yes, ACC's heroine is Tifa. It would be weird for Aerith to be the heroine, given the amount of time she actually appears. O_o

I must download torrent soon. o_o

THERE'S ALREADY ONE?!?! :excited:

...not that I'm planning to download or anything... :whistle:

A

Great Old One
XDDDDD I guess it's different for you. The whole "I hate you; I'll kill you" Clophiroth angle makes me think of its sexy; and the whole "blond, blue eyes; black hair, red eyes" makes for sexy Clocent. But that's just me.
No. Only good when it's: I hate you, I'll kill you, and I'll play mind tricks on you. :3 LightxL ftw.

I'll probably go for the fanart then. XDDDD
Fanart there is very pretty. ^_^

Yes, ACC's heroine is Tifa. It would be weird for Aerith to be the heroine, given the amount of time she actually appears. O_o
Well, one can be the main villian to and not appear that much. For example, Sephiroth. But it's agiven that Tifa is the main role, in my opinion at ACC.

THERE'S ALREADY ONE?!?! :excited:
There is!? o_o

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
No. Only good when it's: I hate you, I'll kill you, and I'll play mind tricks on you. :3 LightxL ftw.

Actually, that's also a Clophiroth angle. :monster: But yes, LxLight FTW :awesome:

Well, one can be the main villian to and not appear that much. For example, Sephiroth. But it's agiven that Tifa is the main role, in my opinion at ACC.

Yeah, but it's staple for the villain to sometimes appear only near the end, right? 8D And don't the credits put Tifa as the heroine? I haven't seen trailers of ACC with Aerith in them... or maybe I just missed those parts. D8

There is!? o_o

No I just checked, I couldn't find one. Calm down girls. :monster:

I CAN'T CALM DOWN I MUST SEE THE CLACK LIEK ASAP :excited:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Probably not. For high demand movies and shows, torrents go out quite quickly. Just all depends on how quick people get their hands on a copy.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

Of course they are both Heroines. Both of them play very large roles. I believe that in FFVII, Aerith was the main heroine while Tifa was the secondary heroine. Does that hinder the possibility of Tifa being Cloud's love interest? Not one bit. The exact same has happened in other FF games. =)

Though, I think Tifa definitely takes main role in AC/ACC.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Wait, so by that possibility could Quistis be Squall's love interest because she's not main? :wacky:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
By Clerith logic maybe :wacky:

srsly though, FFVII isn't the only game in the series where that's the case - see also FFVI, where
Celes is pretty much the secondary heroine but still manages to be more or less the main character's romantic interest
:monster:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Of course they are both Heroines. Both of them play very large roles. I believe that in FFVII, Aerith was the main heroine while Tifa was the secondary heroine. Does that hinder the possibility of Tifa being Cloud's love interest? Not one bit. The exact same has happened in other FF games. =)

Actually, Aerith was the main heroine of Disc 1 (with some Tifa). Disc 2 to 3 is all Tifa (with some Aerith if you squint). I never believed either one was the secondary heroine in the game. I think I said this somewhere before, but I believe Aerith and Tifa are both the main heroines in FFVII--with Aerith heroine to the Planet, and Tifa heroine to Cloud. :awesome:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Kind of like Terra is the main heroine of the first half of FFVI, and Celes is the main heroine of the second half, then? :monster:

But yeah, the parallels between the two games are pretty striking. :wacky:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Even though Aerith and Terra weren't seen much during the 'second half', their roles didn't change. The importance of the Cetra didn't fade after Aerith died, and the importance of the Espers didn't die when Terra wasn't present in the party. Aerith had Cloud and the others talking about her and remembering her, and the importance of her sacrifice was also still there, and made a huge impact on the players. That's why I think she takes lead role; and Tifa takes second. The plot of the game didn't unravel because of Tifa, but because of Aerith and the fact that she was an ancient.

I think that made sense. X_X And I agree, the similarities are quite alarming. xD

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
ffvii.jpg

:bigmonster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom