The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

A

Great Old One
They wouldn't get the joke. Even with blatant and giant disclaimers. They have a habit of missing the obvious.
Can I call you Ryu the Boob Loving CloTi?

And btw, your sig. freaks me out. :monster:

So they're going to slip us up into two different groups? XD
What do you mean by this?

And I don't think they really want to argue with us anymore. Is there even a point in debating with them when all they bring up is the color of Aerith's ribbon?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
And I don't think they really want to argue with us anymore. Is there even a point in debating with them when all they bring up is the color of Aerith's ribbon?

Not true. I had a good debate with Aly going on. =) There were some nice threads, but that one was just plain ridiculous.

Anyway, Ali, we were supposedly a 'strange breed' because we were too sensitive, remember?

A

Great Old One
I didn't take part in that debate where we were 'a strange breed,' but I do recall them talking about the forum, like, three days after it opened. And then some stating that we were JUMPING ON THEM ROARROARROAR when said ones who posted that were the ones that joined after you guys. You and Aud and Ryu and Ninira and Isabella and Frosty and the rest do a great job holding up there even though they've done some insulting things to you guys.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
She's a soulja, I toldja. :monster:

Yeah, we are crazy for even bothering, I guess. But it's...fun dammit. ^^

A

Great Old One
Debating on the web is serious business yo'. :monster:

Seriously though, debating can be handled properly and be quite enjoyable as long as people don't throw accusations all around their posts. It's just a shame that some people go so far into trying to make it as ~dramatized~ as possible.

Isabella

Your Mom
Thread starter was well-intentioned, but no one wants to come out to play. That didn't stop people from running it up to ... 236 pages. DAMN

A

Great Old One
Besides all that though, there are some pretty screwed up 'Clitos,' I've met and terribly nice Cleriths. I guess the internet is just serious business for people participating in the LTD. :neom:

Why isn't the Betty/Archie/Veronica LT debated as much as the Tifa/Cloud/Aerith LT? D :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom