The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

null.

Pro Adventurer
180pxarchiesgirlsbettya.jpg

And yes, they were a triangle. A real triangle. Unlike Monsieur Strife, Archie constantly moved between both girls.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Ooh! I think I saw a cartoon of that on cable TV a long time ago :monster:

So he never ends up with either?

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Betty/Archie/Veronica was pre-internet (and didn't involve player choice).

Plus none of them ever died and that LT is actually still open.

Also, Bella, BURN.

Of course, they did solve the Archie LT. They gave him a third girl.

Then they rebooted continuity.

A

Great Old One
Archie's probably the biggest player out there. From Ronnie, to Betty, to Cheryl, then to next girl and next and then he circles around again and proclaims Ron and Betty to be his 'official girlfriends.'

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
And its freaky that they see Cloud that way yet have MASSIVE girly crushes on him. O.O
It 's straight-up effing disturbing.

It's a shame we don't have a husband and bouncing baby boy to make us feel fulfilled.
Right now, a husband and a bouncing baby boy would just make me terribly busy. I'd have less time for shopping, for studying, and for goofing off with friends. And I would definitely have close to no time for internet fandoms.

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
That's why their five year old son(s) sits on their laps as they type, so they can admire their favorite shipping! :monster:
I've had kids with me / on my lap, as I goof off and/or shop on the internet before, but it's usually when I'm just goofing off and having a lil bit of fun, and it's also for a few minutes (I'm weak, and am afraid that my legs will fall asleep).

+ anyway, I'm going to "oh-so mean" and blunt, and just say that bringing those kinds of excuses (and repeatedly) is just straight up silly. There are lots of people here who are married and have children. There are a lot of people here who have careers. However, they're not going to bring it up whenever they are backed into a corner, or to try to make others feel ~inferior~. People who do that aren't doing themselves any favors. They're just making themselves look like either liars or pretentious & ignorant morons.

ANYWAY.

Archie. Umm... all I know about Archie is that pop song they had in the 60s. Sugar, Sugar?

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
I agree, Lily, and I've had that excuse used on me before. It's quite annoying. =/
It is. However! However, when people use that excuse on you, it basically means that they lost the argument. :P They feel backed into a corner, know that they can't win the argument, and so, instead of just gracefully admitting that they are wrong, they come up with the only excuse they can come up with: "ermmm... ummm.... Oh! I have me a fambly and a LIFE. I don't have time for this e-fandom nonsense!"
Shoooooore. That's why you spend more time than the rest of us (combined) on message boards and forums.

Last edited:

paoo

♥
Seriously.. >_>
"Cloud and Tifa fit more like a brother/sister relationship!"
-..What? I think that is just an excuse to not be that 'rabid-Clerith' anymore.
"Tifa is my favorite-character, but she dosen't belong with Cloud. She's more like a mother to him, and she is annoying.. But I still love her!"
-Well, another excuse to not being a rabid-Clerith. xD If you really like Tifa, then you know that she have feelings for Cloud in a romantical way. That's pretty obvious for anyone that have played the game.
-"Cloud is Aerith's koibito."
First of all, that's from Aerith's POV. And we already know that she had feelings for him, but realized that she never knew the real him. And second.. When Tifa was called koibito that was just some "Cloti-crap". But when those things are turning to the Pink side, it's true and blahblahblah. :P But remember that they said that Tifa was someones koibito. And that obviously is, Cloud.

:wacky: How more proofs do when need?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
"Tifa supports the mentally weak side of Cloud"
"She is an important woman to Cloud"
"Tifa, the only one Cloud opened his heart to"
"She was the catalyst for him regaining the will to fight"
"Cloud is Tifa's ideal love"
"Cloud and Tifa would be back at home where they belong"
Seriously now, do we need a flow chart for some people to get it? :loopy:

annacamille

the feels.
AKA
dewey dell / annacamille / anna
Are all of these quotes from the creators?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Are all of these quotes from the creators?
Yes. Some are in the Ultimanias, some are in the RF, some are in the prologue book, but they're all quotes from the creators.

paoo

♥

And don't forget that SE mentioned that Cloud was secretly in love with Tifa in that CC Ultimania.
And that they "realized their feelings for eachother".
I really would like to know what Clerith's say about that.
Probably, ".......That's totally platonic. I don't have time for your Cloti-nonsense." :monster:

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
That's exactly what they say, Pao. That the feelings realized were ones of friendship.

Because they didn't know that already.

Speaking of self insertion, wanting to schtup Cloud, and La Mamma, I've been told her current UT in the sanctuary is 'Cloud's koibito.' keryep. This is the woman that said I was obsessed with the love lives of pixels. Yay hypocrisy.

BWAngel

Rebel without a Cause!!!

Unless I see some proper citation on where these quotes came from, I'm skepltical.

I'm not a Clerith supporter (When it comes to malexfemale pairings I'm CloTi), but I've see enough quoteable stuff online that was suppose to be for or against someone or something that I have doubts about where quoted stuff came from unless I can be proven a link or page number as to where it was taken.

Last edited:

Isabella

Your Mom
Most of it is from the Ultimanias, which you can find a link to on the front page of this site. Some of it is from the Reunion Files.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Unless I see some proper citation on where these quotes came from, I'm skepltical.

I'm not a Clerith supporter (When it comes to malexfemale pairings I'm CloTi), but I've see enough quoteable stuff online that was suppose to be for or against someone or something that I have doubts about where quoted stuff came from unless I can be proven a link or page number as to where it was taken.

First two are from 10Ani Ulti. Both can be found front page.
Third is from AC's prologue book.
Third is most recently from the PS3 dengeki magazine about ACC
Also from prologue book, though Hito says it's not quite so dramatically stated.
Reunion files, nojima talking about among the first things cemented about AC was Cloud living with Tifa, that everyone would be home where they belong.

Oh yes, something else a little birdy told me, the pinkers are exulting because they have a literature student amongst their number, that she can be just the thing they need.
Of course, this is hilarious, because several folks here, myself included, have our degrees in that 'specialty' already, so we can even win on appeals to authority.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Oh yes, something else a little birdy told me, the pinkers are exulting because they have a literature student amongst their number, that she can be just the thing they need.

LOL, I absolutely HATE when they do that. Really, someone knows literature in your Forums?! You're shitting me.

A

Great Old One
They have a literature student amongst them... is that supposed to be something of anything impressive?

People who debate about the LT go too far sometimes. Luckily most CloudxAerith supporters aren't like that. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom