The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
How does that even make sense? I just... it's freaking LENS FLARE, have they never seen it? Or are some people just so desperate they're willing to cling to a pineapple lifesaver to help them float?

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
You know I'll be honest, when I first saw the lesflare ribbon, I didn't know wtf it was. I didn't take it as a lensflare because it looked a bit awkward, but I didn't take it for a ribbon at first either. After I saw Aerith, I rewinded it and had another look at it and just couldn't.. place it. I wanted to believe it was her ribbon but
a. it was far too bright pink
b. she doesn't have bows coming from the top of her ribbon so it didn't quite fit

My natural Clerith passed it off as ribbon until I read LTD here and checked it again and... lo and behold, it is a lensflare, you just have to squint to see the seethroughness of it... well on my tiny tv you have to. :monster:

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
I was talking about ACC. O_O Someone said,
"At least the ribbon is still there".

Was that sarcasm? Because that's the worst attempt at Clerith evidence ever. Even if there was a "magical floating ribbon of love", the fact that it's THE RIBBON would imply Zerith... I mean, that's just lameness on a whole new level.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Lol, I never even noticed the lens flare until I read that imo, crazy idea. Deciding to look more into it, yeah, it's see through. It looked kind of like a ribbon at first though, I have to admit. :lol: Plus, the way the 'ribbon' is positioned, Aerith would be floating in an awkward way if she were attached to it.

pineapple lifesaver

Those kind ARE the tastiest. :monster:

Edit: No sarcasm intended! Yeah, Zerith. The ribbon is attached to Aerith, who is attached to Zack. 8D

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
AND Zack who is attached to Cloud, who is attached to Sephiroth :awesome:

Who is attached to Jenove, who is attached to the Cetra, who are attached to Aerith.... It's a never ending ribbon-of-love Cycle. Damn you SE!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, before Mako slaps down the thunder, let's get back on topic.

Using clothing articles as "proofz" of commitment, especially the ribbon when it was purchased BY Zack FOR Aerith is ridiculous...not to mention the fact that the Cloudy Wolf ring trumps all. That's his family.

mentaz

bubbles
If using clothing is OMG proofz, then we're forced to use Tifa's panties as proof.:monster:
Yep the wolf rings and earring symbolizes the family that they have, just like a pack of wolfs.

Sunstrider

Lesbian Aerith
AKA
Tess, Leaute
Yes, but Tesster, zey is wrong. Btw, I don't remember thinking that. I got that he was looking for Seph to have sex with defeat him so he could find the light inside him he lost.
Why would Cloud become an agent of the God of the Underworld and use darkness to find his light? He was looking for Sephiroth, the embodiment of his darkness and used darkness itself to find him. Then it backfired cause Seph's dick grows in the dark and Cloud was completely fucked.

I know, I know. I was wrong too because I thought that Cloud had lost someone precious and would give anything to find them again - his light, so to speak. In KH1 I admit I even thought it was Aerith because of that quick scene in the credits. However, I was very wrong, as SE clarified that with Final Mix and KH2, in which it seems more obvious that Tifa is said personification of his light.

And that he was looking for Sephiroth because he's bi-curious. :awesome:

And I has a question that's not related to ribbons or train sechs FMVs or flower field bondage! I read somewhere that some new novella calls Cloud Aerith's koibito. And because I clearly want an excuse to drink, I thought I'd bring that up here.

Trufax? Wishful thinking on the part of certain Clerii? A bat to the face for Tess if it's already been discussed in this thread (which I admit I have not read the entirety of because, doods, 321 pages)?

Sunstrider

Lesbian Aerith
AKA
Tess, Leaute
Ahhh, thankees. So it's confirmation of Aerith's feelings for Cloud and not a sign that they rocked the casbah back when she was alive or in the flower fields or anything.

lol, wank.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Be sure to read that wank, by the way; it's of a truly epic quality that probably will give you the excuse to drink you've been looking for. :monster:

Eerie

Fire and Blood
More like, a reason to die of laughter before dying of old age - or even having the time to drink it off at all XD

And yeah, Leaute, it basically reaffirms what we knew from before: Aerith loves Cloud. BIG NEWS!! :reptar:

And yet, at that time, Cloud had confessed his feelings to Tifa ._.

Vendel

Banned
Using clothing articles as "proofz" of commitment, especially the ribbon when it was purchased BY Zack FOR Aerith is ridiculous...not to mention the fact that the Cloudy Wolf ring trumps all. That's his family.

Well I just had a thought.

We all know Tifa dressed up just for thinking Cloud was going to show up before all the bad things happened.

So who is to say the tank top/skirt combo wasn't her dressing up for him again?

By the time AC rolls around they have been together for a couple of years. So she feels comfortable wearing multiple layers of clothing that covers up most of her uh...assets.

I think this has a 1000% better chance of being true and proofz than floating ribbions.

paoo

♥
Yes. And that there were clues behind their names, like..
Cloud = a cloud, the sky
Aerith = flowers, the earth

:awesomonster: I still think that idea is cute, but what the hell..
Cloud and Tifa for the win baby. :3

But about the clothes..
Tifa thought it would be a 'touching reunion' with Cloud when he would visit Nibelheim. So that's why she dressed herself up in a sexy and pretty look. And I really don't think Tifa have any problem to impress on Cloud. xDDD

Last edited:

null.

Pro Adventurer
Is that for real? Like, people actually said that?

WOW

Oh, they say much dumber shit than that. They've dedicated an entire website to embarrassing themselves.

http://clerith.com/

Sadly they took down my favorite one, that says Tifa's smile in the game was actually a frown distorted by lens curvature. That's right, lens curvature IN THE GAME.

Vendel

Banned
Oh, they say much dumber shit than that. They've dedicated an entire website to embarrassing themselves.

http://clerith.com/

Sadly they took down my favorite one, that says Tifa's smile in the game was actually a frown distorted by lens curvature. That's right, lens curvature IN THE GAME.

Yeah...whenever I need a new idea for a rant I just go there and get pissed off at something.

It wouldn't be so bad except I see them infesting youtube comments and the like. Seriously you got to attack the cancer. You can't let it spread.

mentaz

bubbles
well, shouldn't be so surprised, if they actually believe in gondola lovin', spirit sex and flying ribbons....Isn't there a name for that kind of thing? :awesome:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Well this thread certainly turned negative...

More discussion, please. I missed out on all the good stuff. :/

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
C'mon folks, let's actually debate and discuss the points that are here, rather than what hasn't been brought to our thread yet. :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom