The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vendel

Banned
That reminds me. It's time for the "LOL of the day" pics!

Tifadead1.jpg

Wow nearly 2 years ago they were saying Aerith literally lives inside Cloud. You would think that delusion would have passed.

Tifadeadagain.jpg

Yeah.....

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Is there anything that actually backs up the "Aerith would be able to handle Cloud emotionally better than Tifa" thing? Like examples from the games/books/film?

paoo

♥
That reminds me. It's time for the "LOL of the day" pics!

Tifadead1.jpg

Wow nearly 2 years ago they were saying Aerith literally lives inside Cloud. You would think that delusion would have passed.

Tifadeadagain.jpg

Yeah.....

...........................................WTF.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :awesome:

Is there anything that actually backs up the "Aerith would be able to handle Cloud emotionally better than Tifa" thing? Like examples from the games/books/film?

Hmmm: "She makes him laugh and smile!!!!!11"

Well, news for you, HE LAUGHED WHEN HE WAS Z!CLOUD, AND THAT'S WHY AERITH EVEN FLIRTED WITH HIM.

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Yeah, Vendel, please don't just go 'Lol delusional' when you quote them. It does not actually engender discussion, and you're not actually explaining how the idea is wrong, you're just going 'Lol wrong', and even if they are, explain how. It's simply not cricket what you're doing now. Calling a spade a spade is one thing, but this isn't that. While I can't stop you from posting pictures, and really don't discourage such, either explain them far more thoroughly, or simply post without comment.

No. Nothing concrete. Just the amazing abilites attributed to her by her more... ardent fans in a tell don't show manner.

crack

Donator

Even if Aerith would be able to handle Cloud emotionally better than Tifa, it'd be Tifa that Cloud would want his emotions to be handled by. He's only opened his heart up to her, and no one else. I see a completely different scene of the Lifestream if Aerith was replaced by Tifa.

The only reason why I see that they assume that Aerith would be able to handle Cloud better than Tifa is the fact that a.) She's not Aerith b.) Their relationship is supposed to be more than perfect c.) Cloud and Aerith spend more time doing 'happy things,' like laughing, while he's the Zack/Cloud.

I don't want to offend any Tifa fans out there, but Tifa's not very outspoken when it comes to her feelings, especially when she tries to say something if it bothers her - but that's also a good thing, especially when it comes to Cloud. Aerith would most likely speak her mind and tell Cloud not to be so solemn and quiet, but Cloud needs his peace and "happy time." Tifa would never try to prevent Cloud from getting himself some happy time or some peace alone, even if it meant hurting her, because she's that kind of woman. Naturally, her subconscious would speak up for her if it really was that bad, but she wants what's best for Cloud. This is why Tifa is by no means a clingy stalker, as she lets Cloud be himself. And not clung at 24/7.

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
For one thing Tifa is described as the cheerful one. She's even described as cheerful by Cloud himself in Case of Tifa. Secondly, Nomura referred to 'living in inside of Cloud' as being like how his grandmother lives on inside of him. If Tifa really is like a sister or mother to Cloud (or even a lover) she'd live on inside of him too, she just wouldn't talk to him because she isn't a Cetra. Tifa was also the one to sort out Cloud's screwed up personality and heart in the original game so surely she's the natural pick for protecting his heart.

As a side note, I always felt that if Cloud had found Tifa dead in that church scene he would of lost his soul and gone completely batshit like Souske in Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid. Similar circumstances, similar men. But hey, that's just my opinion.

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
This is obviously an edit. You can see the image artifacts from when the R and P were turned into an H and T.

Tifa is also smiling in the picture. She's crying from happiness, which makes sense with what you think is edited.

Or so Teef keeps saying.

Darn, I've been caught! :awesome:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Tears of joy, of course. Raep is love, after all.

Or so Teef keeps saying.

OMG dude you just solved the HW scene! This is why Tifa was so ashamed! Cloud rejected her... and Tifa raped him.

So I guess you were right Vendel, they did have sex under the Highwind.

Vendel

Banned
Yeah, Vendel, please don't just go 'Lol delusional' when you quote them. It does not actually engender discussion, and you're not actually explaining how the idea is wrong, you're just going 'Lol wrong', and even if they are, explain how. It's simply not cricket what you're doing now. Calling a spade a spade is one thing, but this isn't that. While I can't stop you from posting pictures, and really don't discourage such, either explain them far more thoroughly, or simply post without comment.

Not engendering discussion? I'll take your extremely wordy paragraph under advisement.

Neutron Ronnie

From The Front of Armament
AKA
Powerslave
Tifa has "motherly feelings" for Cloud, Cloud calls Aerith "mother". How sad for Cloud - no matter who he chooses, he's going to be an Oedipus, is it? :P

Anyway it's not like Tifa has only motherly feelings for Cloud - they just mentioned motherly feelings in one respect, IIRC, where she considers his expanding horizons. Many women do have motherly feelings regarding certain things their husbands/boyfriends do, I guess it's part of their nurturing instinct.

Work with me for a minute and just imagine what might've happened if Aerith didn't die at the altar, and Cloud regained his memories. Hm, yes. I can see them being a happy, comfortable couple, knowing that Aerith was Zack's ex-girlfriend, and that Zack probably died defending Cloud, on his way to meet Aerith, or something.

Cloud would so not be wracked with guilt.

Last edited:

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey

Well, she's already proven how adept she is at handling delicate emotional situations when she tried to cheer Barret up in the Gold Saucer...

This is obviously an edit. You can see the image artifacts from when the R and P were turned into an H and T.

I RAET U PEEFA?

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Well, she's already proven how adept she is at handling delicate emotional situations when she tried to cheer Barret up in the Gold Saucer...

Or her tact in making Cloud out to be a transvestite for her own amusement.

I RAET U PEEFA?

Yes, and as we all know, Peefa is the best thing one can raet a woman.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
What the hell? I'm gone for... *counts* 17 hours, and everyone's freaking out.

:drama:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
What's the drama this time? Seriously, I have no f-ing clue what the drama monster emblem is up for. :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
What's the drama this time? Seriously, I have no f-ing clue what the drama monster emblem is up for. :monster:
The drama between Quexi and Vendel. I can't be the only one who read like, five pages on e-drama. :sadpanda:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I'm...not seeing what Quexinos has done here in this thread. I do remember telling them to cool off and stuff though a few pages back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom