lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
:monster:

THE DEBATE IS OVER!

Pr00fz --->
ffvii_festival.jpg

Clack & AerTi. The proof is what you make it~

Tifa and Aerith in kiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmoonooos!!!

Ahem. Sorry. :0

It's the comments on that Cloud Smiles vid that we're talking about, right?

Was Danzaii/chaos/rapid-face there? Or someone else?

Last edited:

crack

Donator
I'll be honest when I say that I find this hypocritical of you, but it seems like most of your posts are filled with 'PAY ATTENTION TO ME PLOX,' or just:

:drama:

It's like watching a show, eagerly waiting to see what the actor will do next. It's always a surprise... the plot twists... wait for it, wait for it...

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Alert us when you join a forum that matters Quex.

In other words, when you sign up at Stardestroyer.net.

But yes, whoo, whatever, who gives a flying monkey. Let us return to the butting of heads. The butting of heads is amusing. The dramaing less so.

Also, people who think things are going to far in this thread, I URGE YOU TO REPORT SAID POSTS OR OTHERWISE TELL A MODERATOR. IT IS WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR.

Why yes, I DID read the link, and I find it more disturbing that folks told you but not we mods of their grievances than anything else.

Last edited:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
It seems we have a new one. Referring to CoT and RF where Tifa's shown to be growing into her motherly role in the family, there are now people claiming that Cloud having a romantic relationship with Tifa would be incest.
Because of course incest is a state of mind and not anything to do with blood relation or anything.

Like calling the love of your life "mother" in bed. Oh wait, that's the wrong couple.

I don't see why such a big deal is made of that. Tifa's feelings are described as "like a mother's" (sorry, I thought "like =/= is" a la Tifa comment in Reunion Files) and with Aerith Cloud is half-dead. But they both get motherly comments, picking one and ignoring the other isn't very honest.

Not that there's no point looking at why they chose to use those particular words or anything, but just dismissing one as "oh it doesn't count" is daft.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I'll be honest when I say that I find this hypocritical of you, but it seems like most of your posts are filled with 'PAY ATTENTION TO ME PLOX,' or just:

:drama:
Well gee you got me pegged doncha ;)

Alert us when you join a forum that matters Quex.
But I wasn't the one who brought it to your guy's attention. Well I mean yeah I had the sig but I never said "HEY LOOK AT MY SIG EVERYONE LOL!"

Actually I forgot I had that, I should go back to my OP one I think.

crack

Donator
In reference to both Aerith and Tifa being referred to as mothers, Aerith is said to have a motherly essence to Cloud, am I right?

crack

Donator
Also, people who think things are going to far in this thread, I URGE YOU TO REPORT SAID POSTS OR OTHERWISE TELL A MODERATOR. IT IS WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR.

Why yes, I DID read the link, and I find it more disturbing that folks told you but not we mods of their grievances than anything else.
IT SEEMS LIKE THERE ARE JUST SOME PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO HOLD A GRUDGE FOR A REALLY, REALLY LONG TIME.

Also, Aerith's called mother. Straight from Cloud's mouth....

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
But I wasn't the one who brought it to your guy's attention. Well I mean yeah I had the sig but I never said "HEY LOOK AT MY SIG EVERYONE LOL!"

Putting it in your sig counts as bringing it to our attention.

Actually I forgot I had that, I should go back to my OP one I think.

Doesn't matter. You didn't join SD.net, so I cba to care.

In reference to both Aerith and Tifa being referred to as mothers, Aerith is said to have a motherly essence to Cloud, am I right?

Yes.

But if we're going all the way back to the madre comments, we've gone all the way back to basic narrative understanding fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom