The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Question:

Why is it so wrong to say Aerith lives inside Cloud? I believe what is meant by that is the exact same way Mufasa lives inside Simba. I mean none of you scoffed when Rafiki said that Mufasa lives inside Simba... or did you?

I mean I see things like "OH and I guess that means she can control Cloud's movements!" and stuff.. uh... no. She lives on inside of him just like anyone close to you who has passed on lives in you. I'm guessing some people misinterpret or take this way out of proportion, but I've honestly never seen Cleriths do that so... maybe I'm just hanging out with the wrong pinkers.

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Mufasa was Simba's fucking father.

That doesn't compare to some girl you randomly met and knew for a few months.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Aerith living on inside of Cloud is no big deal. It's just that, as you said, people take it out of context and stretch it to mean more than what it really does.

But living on inside of him in the way that Mufasa lives on in Simba is probably the most likely way to put it. It's not out of romantic love. In fact I think that would cheapen it anyway.

And Zack, doesn't he live on inside of Cloud as well? They were good friends, and Zack died protecting him.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
The only people who I ever really saw take that out of context were the Cloti's. :monster:

Clerith's merely say "She lives on inside of him" but it was the Cloti way of thinking and their sarcastic behavior that attached the "spirit!sex inside his soul and body" and wtfever goes on inside him.

That's what I've seen in this here thread, from these here Clotis.

Why is it Cloti's?

Well Timmy, there aren't any Clerith's in this thread (other than myself) and I've never actually referred to her living on inside of him.

:monster: Damn Cloti's.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Mufasa was Simba's fucking father.
EW... why don't you ruin one of my childhood memories with your sick mind? :(

Damn Cloti's.
I think we should beat them up...

wait I'm a cloti...

SWEET! I'll get the paddles! :awesome:

anyway thanks for answering, that's what I figured. I mean didn't Nomura even say she lives on in Cloud the same way his grandmother lives on in him?

Vendel

Banned
Q. They have said she literally lives in the mako energy in his body. I have the scans for proof.

They also say how Cloud is not interested in a relationship with Tifa and he wouldn't have sex with her because he has a much more fulfilling relationship with Aerith.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Why is it so wrong to say Aerith lives inside Cloud? I believe what is meant by that is the exact same way Mufasa lives inside Simba. I mean none of you scoffed when Rafiki said that Mufasa lives inside Simba... or did you?

Quexy. Love ya to death, but this is why we 'scoff' at Aerith living inside of Cloud. At least, this is my reasoning. Aerith living inside of Cloud is not romantic. You never thought Mufasa was romantically living inside of Simba... or did you? Aerith is a comrade, a Mother figure, who will always be in Cloud's heart and memory. She will live on in the hearts of those who care about her.

Also, a lot of 'pinkers' have said that Aerith can solidify for Cloud, and that the two can see one another any time they want. Obviously, that is not true.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Q. They have said she literally lives in the mako energy in his body. I have the scans for proof.
They as in a group of people or just one or two Cleriths?

You know what? Don't answer that, I all ready know.

They also say how Cloud is not interested in a relationship with Tifa and he wouldn't have sex with her because he has a much more fulfilling relationship with Aerith.
Uhm, I didn't say anything about that. :huh: Cloud's a guy, of course he wants sex with Tifa :awesome: Hell I'm a girl and.. yeah you know.

Quexy. Love ya to death, but this is why we 'scoff' at Aerith living inside of Cloud. At least, this is my reasoning. Aerith living inside of Cloud is not romantic.
I love you too ^_^
And, I agree, but my point was that I've seen comments indicating that Cleriths have said something to the effect of Aerith being able to control Cloud's body or something and I was mostly wondering where that came from cause I've never seen that.

Also, a lot of 'pinkers' have said that Aerith can solidify for Cloud, and that the two can see one another any time they want. Obviously, that is not true.
:huh:

Again, I didn't say anything about this. Unless you're suggesting that because a couple Cleriths say one thing that's false, everything they say must be dismissed. If that's the case I've seen Clotis who believe that the scene where Cloud finds Tifa in the church unconscious is romantic. :glomp:

Last edited:

Ravynne Nevyrmore

that one Lucrecia fangirl
AKA
Ravynne
Clerith's merely say "She lives on inside of him" but it was the Cloti way of thinking and their sarcastic behavior that attached the "spirit!sex inside his soul and body" and wtfever goes on inside him.
Because it's funny? :awesome:

Anyway, I find it amusing and I'm not even a "Cloti." I do acknowledge the superior logic in reasoning that Cloud and Tifa are together, but I'm hardly a Cloti shipper.

Question: When you say we have no "Cleriths" around here, do you define "Clerith" as someone who thinks it's actually canon that Cloud and Aerith are romantically together, or just someone who enjoys the pairing in a fanon sense? And I'm not just addressing Channy, here.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
The only people who I ever really saw take that out of context were the Cloti's. :monster:

Point of Order. SPIRIT LOVER. QED.

That's what I've seen in this here thread, from these here Clotis.

Why is it Cloti's?

Well Timmy, there aren't any Clerith's in this thread (other than myself) and I've never actually referred to her living on inside of him.

:monster: Damn Cloti's.

On the other hand, the pink denizens have and still harp upon this as does uberrabid danzaii.

EW... why don't you ruin one of my childhood memories with your sick mind? :(

Because I don't know which one to ruin yet.

I think we should beat them up...

wait I'm a cloti...

SWEET! I'll get the paddles! :awesome:

anyway thanks for answering, that's what I figured. I mean didn't Nomura even say she lives on in Cloud the same way his grandmother lives on in him?

Technically, Nomura didn't say 'she' lives on in 'Cloud', but spoke in more general terms of 'the dead' and 'the living.' And Noj clarified, IIRC.

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
Is this canon, or shall I ask for a quote...

You never thought Mufasa was romantically living inside of Simba... or did you?
I did, I did!! :D

I believe they meant how Aerith touched Cloud on his arm in the white world, also the hand reach and healing him in AC. Hehe, I do believe she was solid since they made contact. xD

Vendel

Banned
They as in a group of people or just one or two Cleriths?

When they use the term "lives on inside of Cloud" they are using it as if it has some special meaning. Instead of being a general term about the dead living on in the memories of the living.

And yes the spirit sex nonsense is a part of that.

KissTheRain "they" as in your buddies on the pink forum.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
And Zack, doesn't he live on inside of Cloud as well? They were good friends, and Zack died protecting him.

And it is manifested in Disc 1. Zack living on inside Cloud has moar proofz than Aerith living inside him. :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I believe they meant how Aerith touched Cloud on his arm in the white world, also the hand reach and healing him in AC. Hehe, I do believe she was solid since they made contact. xD

I do believe that was going on in Cloud's mind though, right? Isn't that what Mako/Seto said about the
Zack/Cloud
moment?

And yes the spirit sex nonsense is a part of that.
You see, Aerith lives inside Cloud so every time he masturbates... :monster:
EDIT: wait Zack and Seph live in him too... so it's a fricken orgy when he masturbates.

But okay I get it, it's not romantic and some say it is, I get it nao. The more you know n shit.

I'm kind of trying to stop them from doing this... I just have to work at it slowly.

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
Now you can't say all, we have people of many fandoms there. And I know a few that understand the compilation has no official couple, which i'll agree with. But I won't lie yes many think Clerith is canon as many Cloti's think Cloti is canon, so it is just about equal imo.

I do believe that was going on in Cloud's mind though, right? Isn't that what Mako/Seto said about the (SPOILER) Zack/Cloud moment?
I'm not sure exactly, I'm not Cloud. xD But personally if it was in Cloud's head he might have interpreted more complementing on his side.

I'm kind of trying to stop them from doing this... I just have to work at it slowly.
No offense Quexinos, but you shouldn't really try to change people. Let whoever have their own opinion, anyone can think what they want.

Last edited:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
By everything I have read so far, I've come to a shocking conclusion that will end all LTDs in the FFVII fandom!

Cloud is actually Aerith! :reptar:

You see, Aerith lives inside Cloud so every time he masturbates... :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Again, I didn't say anything about this. Unless you're suggesting that because a couple Cleriths say one thing that's false, everything they say must be dismissed. If that's the case I've seen Clotis who believe that the scene where Cloud finds Tifa in the church unconscious is romantic.

Teehee. <3 I'm glad you return my feelings. Oh, and, I'm not trying to say that all Cleriths feel that way at all. I'm just saying why Aerith living inside of Cloud is not romantic.

And I find that scene to be romantic, actually. Especially you know, when they heal on their own together, while the song "Anxious Heart" plays.

Aerith is a spirit. She cannot solidify. She may be 'touching' him, but I believe this is her shall I say energy, and not that she herself has taken form. Though, if Aerith can solidfy, then Zack can too. And I think I like the sound of that. :awesome:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
And I find that scene to be romantic, actually. Especially you know, when they heal on their own together, while the song "Anxious Heart" plays.
I'm talking about people who wanted them to like get it on or something. :monster:

Also I still don't get how they healed each other while unconscious. I know it's been stated they do but... how they do it is beyond me.

Vendel

Banned
Now you can't say all, we have people of many fandoms there. And I know a few that understand the compilation has no official couple, which i'll agree with. But I won't lie yes many think Clerith is canon as many Cloti's think Cloti is canon, so it is just about equal imo.

Ever since AC and CC the split has shifted heavily towards Cloti.

As for no official couple?

I forget. Who lives with whom? Raises children together?

Couples don't get much more official than that. The burden of proof is on someone saying two people in that situation are not a couple.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

The difference is a damn lot of non 'Cloti' think C/T is the canon pair as well.
And if 7 has no canon couple, then I hold only 4 has a canon couple. What more do you really need?

No offense Quexinos, but you shouldn't really try to change people. Let whoever have their own opinion, anyone can think what they want.

There are differences of opinions and mistakes and matters of fact, and the same cannot be said of mistakes of fact. LTDs in general are of the latter.

I'm talking about people who wanted them to like get it on or something. :monster:

They did. Just not on screen.

Also I still don't get how they healed each other while unconscious. I know it's been stated they do but... how they do it is beyond me.

Wait, 'healed each other?' No no no. Healed on their own. As in their wounds mended themselves.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Wait, 'healed each other?' No no no. Healed on their own. As in their wounds mended themselves.

OH... well how is that romantic? O_o

They did. Just not on screen.
Haha, I'm talking about at that very time when he found her in the Church people expected them to get it on. Right then and there when she's all beat up and stuff. I think that'd be pretty bad of Cloud.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
OH... well how is that romantic? O_o

Look at the position they're in. Listen to the music that plays in both versions. Think of the title "Anxious Heart". Think of how Aerith is not healing them, like the popular Clerith belief. They healed on their own, and she was not in the picture. At all.

They are laying together, face to face. Means something.

crack

Donator
Look at the position they're in. Listen to the music that plays in both versions. Think of the title "Anxious Heart". Think of how Aerith is not healing them, like the popular Clerith belief. They healed on their own, and she was not in the picture. At all.
I'll be honest and say that the fact that the song Anxious Heart does not have any romantic vibe from it whatsoever. The song is meant to be a tense setting, and while it does pertain to both Cloud and Tifa, it'd be going a bit too far into saying that the fact that they replaced Anxious Heart from Water isn't meant to be romantic, rather just more of a tense scene. Overall, I don't find it as 'romantic,' per se, but it shows a bond between Cloud and Tifa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom