The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
You're trying to tell a Clerith that Cloud and Tifa are cute together?

COME OOOOOOOOOOOOON :awesome:

Ed: thanks Celes. Mucho helpful. :monster:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
If you're going to go down the "creator says" path, you've got the creator's specifically calling Tifa a "girlfriend/lover" within the narrative of AC. So again, that doesn't really hold any weight either.

Want to try again? People bitch about how "inconclusive" the LT is when the fucking writing is on the white wall in blood. Bright red blood.

@CelesChere

Well looks like we found ourselves an interesting conflict there. The passage about them healing on the flowers was a bit ambiguous. They say:

Cloud and Tifa are lying unconscious on the flowers here, and their wounds are healed.

As if some outside force aided in the healing of their wounds. But apparently that's not the case so yeah. Kind of a strange bit of wording there if they say they healed on their own.

Last edited:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Nah I cba to try right now, too tired. But I thought I was rude when I randomly said something earlier and then left without following up on it. :monster:

wur iss dis wawl?

Isabella

Your Mom
*barges in*
Why the fuck do people think Aerith is literally solidifying? Cloud's riding on his bike. You think he suddenly teleported to a flowerfield, while his bike continued to drive on without him? You think Sephiroth floated up in the sky and patiently waited while Cloud and Zack had a little chat? It happened instantaneously, and in his mind.

WTF ...

Edit: And didn't Nojima say that the one thing he was certain of when he began AC was that Cloud and Tifa would be together? Why would he be so certain of that?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
As if some outside force aided in the healing of their wounds. But apparently that's not the case so yeah. Kind of a strange bit of wording there if they say they healed on their own.

My thoughts exactly. I'm wondering how they healed on their own.

THE POWER OF LOVE PERHAPS? :awesome:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
*barges in*
Edit: And didn't Nojima say that the one thing he was certain of when he began AC was that Cloud and Tifa would be together? Why would he be so certain of that?

I don't know. Did he say that? :monster:

My thoughts exactly. I'm wondering how they healed on their own.

THE POWER OF LOVE PERHAPS? :awesome:

The power of love from Aerith and her Great Gospel, yus. :awesomonster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I just quoted the damn Ultimania that says they're not appearing to Cloud solidly in reality.

...And do you need a quote that just tells you something anyone with common sense would lead you to yourself?

And I guess you didn't read the part where it said they healed on their own.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I just quoted the damn Ultimania that says they're not appearing to Cloud solidly in reality.

...And do you need a quote that just tells you something anyone with common sense would lead you to yourself?

And I guess you didn't read the part where it said they healed on their own.

Okay you sir, need to take a chill pill.

Isabella

Your Mom
Some bullshit about...locations during the movie. NOT A STATEMENT ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP!

Er, right. WHY was Nojima so sure Cloud and Tifa would be living in the same location? What does it say about their connection that it would be a necessity they live in the same location?

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
You need to take a "I'm not gonna say stupid" pill. :monster:

@Isabella

Because clearly, if you live someone, raise a family together, have shared your mutual feelings with each other, and state that you want to be there with said person...

You're only living there as a brother. :awesome:

paoo

♥
Er, right. WHY was Nojima so sure Cloud and Tifa would be living in the same location? What does it say about their connection that it would be a necessity they live in the same location?

^ This. :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Did they actually share mutual feelings? I was told the word mutual was not in the sentence. And I am asking for clarification, not to argue.

Why the fuck do people think Aerith is literally solidifying? Cloud's riding on his bike. You think he suddenly teleported to a flowerfield, while his bike continued to drive on without him? You think Sephiroth floated up in the sky and patiently waited while Cloud and Zack had a little chat? It happened instantaneously, and in his mind.
Hey I honestly thought Zack stopped time or some shit :monster:
That'd be weird

Sephiroth: Damn I coulda beaten him if I hadn't decided to go get a coffee while he was chatting with Zack.

or even

-----

Cloud: I am your living legacy
Sephiroth: are you guys done?
Cloud: yeah
Sephiroth: I didn't want to interrupt. Let's finish the fight okay?
Cloud: I appreciate that, let's finish this.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Sephiroth obviously wanted to get a glimpse of Zack as well, so he wasn't about to skewer Cloud and make Zack flee. :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I can see that too

Zack: So what if it look hopeless, if it were me
*Cloud is skewered*
Zack: HOLY SHIT.. uh... you're on your own *runs off*
Sephiroth: Come back! wait! I wanna see you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom