The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I agree, on random adventures of typing in anti Cloti or anti Clerith for the lulz,

See, all I have to type in is just "Cloti" and I get a ton of Anti Crap. That's just sad. D:

I deleted my post because I though it was dumb

If that's why you delete your posts, you better work on the rest. :monster:

Jk. :)

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
fuck.... sorry Isabella I deleted my post because I though it was dumb XD
But good reply none the less XD

I checked to make sure no one was viewing the thread but I guess you're invisible or something.

Undeleted your post for you :awesomonster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
haha someone put it back :monster:

Seriously though, Cleriths just have too much hate. Instead of celebrating Cloud and Aerith's love they focus far too much on Tifa bashing and Cloti hate. I think they'd be a lot happier if they stopped that.

Undeleted your post for you
Just as well it's not the first dumb post i made.

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
See, all I have to type in is just "Cloti" and I get a ton of Anti Crap. That's just sad. D:
I know, it especially annoys me when i'm web surfing at school where every fucking site is blocked and I search for some nice Cloti shitz and all I get is anti. I get it Clerith is canon because Cloud is a flower loving homo, but can I just find a Cloti picture?

Isabella

Your Mom
I'd say the amount of anti/hate art is directly proportional to how threatened a fandom feels.

Oh hey I'm on LinkedIn. Should I connect with that guy? :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
cloudpizza.jpg

Well that convinced me to become Clerith right there. :monster:

Isabella

Your Mom
I guess Cloud treating Tifa like trash is hilarious or something. *yawn* That may feel good if you hate Tifa, but is that who you want Cloud to be? Really?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
But Isabella, Cloud should hate Tifa cause:

8ee1ff685277a0_large-1.jpg

Though he's not really treating her like trash there, he's just hungry.
MEN :awesomonster:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
LOL QUEXI :awesome:

I really can't stand that people who make Anti picture deface people's fanart. That's just disrespectful. <=/
I can't stand that either. They should ruin their own drawings.

They don't even care about what the artist may feel. This is why I understand the Cloti side the most, really. I'm a starting fanartist and I'd totally feel bad if someone defaced my fanart because they're "anti" the subject. :@

Edit: I think Cloud should love Tifa moar for being that way :awesome:

Last edited:

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
Quexinos said:
Don't worry at least you know you have a life. :)

Well that convinced me to become Clerith right there.
Wrongo it's CloudxPizza...

Isabella said:
That may feel good if you hate Tifa, but is that who you want Cloud to be? Really?
The funny part is many of the people who like these/make them say "I love Cloti when they are a brother/sister, mother/son, friendship (fill in the blank with anything but a romantic association________) relationship" but...

1. Cloti infers a romantic relationship between C/T. Brother/Sister love would be incest...
2. If Cloud hates Tifa why would they be friends or any of the above?

I must be a mega ho seeing I have two friends that are a guy. I must hate one to like the other am I correct, yes?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
omg I'm totally pro Cloud X Pizza now... I can't wait to make a banner when I get home.

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
omg I'm totally pro Cloud X Pizza now...

I have pizza in the fridge and a Cloud plushie...

The canon now seems so clear.
Umm guys this is where you put in a "Thanks KTR for discovering true canon." Yeah I am awesome. :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom