The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

A

Great Old One
Re: Love Triangle Discussion

Oookay, then it's decided, I'm not debating with him.

And who's Shroudi...?

Butterfly, I think he mentioned he wouldn't want to debate w/ you anyway, because you're nice to him. :D

And Celes, I did browse through your one-on-one debate w/ him...It was quite weird tbh.

A

Great Old One

He wouldn't want to debate with me because I'm too nice to him? Huh?

And Shrouded? Yeah, I talked to him ^_^ He seems alright to me.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

Everyone seems alright to you, hun. *lmao*

Edit: Yeah, it was weird. I'm glad it's over.

A

Great Old One

I have no idea if that's supposed to be a compliment. But *shrugs* at least he's not doing anything bad in the forum ^_^

He wouldn't want to debate with me because I'm too nice to him? Huh?

Check NC yourself. Though I think you should take it as a good thing. As a lot of people have already told you, you're too sweet to be dealing w/ the kind of nonsense in NC. Even your potential opponent would agree, I'd say.

A

Great Old One

Ahahaha, thank you ^_^;;;;; I guess it isn't worth my time then. I don't want to get into an argument either.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man

Gad this became a girly talk I can't salvage the Cloti love I had on 3 - 4 pages back.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

[quote author=Ryushikaze link=topic=53.msg20251#msg20251 date=1235168615]
Which in a bizarre way reminds me, Hitobito, would you happen to have any further diary entries from dismantling? I've not been able to get my grubby mitts on that book and am curious what Bennyboy put into else for other characters and other times.
[/quote]
I made scans for all of the diary entires, I should still have those somewhere. Just not on this computer :monster:

A

Great Old One

[quote author=hitoshura link=topic=53.msg20958#msg20958 date=1235223645]
Which in a bizarre way reminds me, Hitobito, would you happen to have any further diary entries from dismantling? I've not been able to get my grubby mitts on that book and am curious what Bennyboy put into else for other characters and other times.
[/quote]
I made scans for all of the diary entires, I should still have those somewhere. Just not on this computer :monster:
[/quote]
Wait, so Cloud does say something about Aerith and her eyes? And does Tifa have a diary entry, or is it only Cloud?

Gad this became a girly talk I can't salvage the Cloti love I had on 3 - 4 pages back.
Yes, yes. Now go back and draw your erotica.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

That's one of/the first ones. And all the other characters get them as well. Cloud might get more, but he is the main character.

A

Great Old One

[quote author=hitoshura link=topic=53.msg21053#msg21053 date=1235245273]
That's one of/the first ones. And all the other characters get them as well. Cloud might get more, but he is the main character.
[/quote]
Oh... I need that book <_<

crack

Donator

Alise, don't go there, please <_< You're really not going to like it. Everyone is tough there, and as everyone said, you're too nice. You wouldn't survive!

A

Great Old One

Yeah, I don't think I'll be posting there after hearing some bad stuff about it...

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

There is a Cloti only section that you can only access if you join the Cloti group. :)

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

[quote author=butterflybookmark link=topic=53.msg21032#msg21032 date=1235242966]
[quote author=hitoshura link=topic=53.msg20958#msg20958 date=1235223645]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Wait, so Cloud does say something about Aerith and her eyes? And does Tifa have a diary entry, or is it only Cloud?

Yes, yes. Now go back and draw your erotica.
[/quote]

Faux Cloud said something about Aerith's eyes in the span of the two seconds in which they met?! AMAZING. ;D

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda

I really need to remember to put anything that looks like it might be remotely useful for LTD-ing in a folder. -_- It's sad how obsessive I can be.

Anyway, I'm looking myself, but I thought I'd ask. Was it on Benny Matsuyama's website that he said something about SE asking him for an original interpretation, a short story about Aerith(Maiden of the Planet)?

Anyone got that handy? Don't worry 'bout it if it ain't easy for ya. Couldn't hurt to ask, is all.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

http://www.bent.co.jp/main/works/um19/staff_tx.htm#benny

It's there.

?????????????????????????????8??????????????????????……

Based on that super-heroine who died so beautifully, and now 8 years since the release of the game, telling me to write adding an original interpretation...

It doesn't say SE asked him to. The only person mentioned is Yamashita, the editor at Studio Bent Stuff (the makers of the books), telling him to write a short story about Aerith.

Isabella

Your Mom

Hmm. It seems the main argument for considering Maiden a part of the canon storyline is that it appeared in the UO, an official book. But isn't it entirely plausible that the materials reviewing the game are official but a story tacked on is not? I wouldn't consider LO canon were it not included in the Ultimanias, even though it was included with SE AC. I would've just considered it a treat for fans. That's just me though.

Restless

That One Person
AKA
WAW

[quote author=Isabella link=topic=53.msg21670#msg21670 date=1235348627]
Hmm. It seems the main argument for considering Maiden a part of the canon storyline is that it appeared in the UO, an official book. But isn't it entirely plausible that the materials reviewing the game are official but a story tacked on is not? I wouldn't consider LO canon were it not included in the Ultimanias, even though it was included with SE AC. I would've just considered it a treat for fans. That's just me though.
[/quote]

That's basically the point some people seem to not grasp with Maiden. It appeared in UO, but has not be released again since and is not mentioned in any official timeline or profile. However, LO is (probably because it corresponds with BC; they're both from Turk POVs, and both have some of the same events occuring, despite FFVII and CC). The way I see it, Maiden was a treat for the fans. Nothing more, nothing less. It doesn't go along with what's canon now, and there isn't a good reason for it. Aerith herself seemed so OOC; the way she treats certain characters, especially Zack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom