The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
& Random->

I watched AC the other day out of boredom, and then tried to see the ribbon in calling. It kind of DID look like a ribbon at first, but then I realized it was transparent, as I saw the credits through it. :>

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
That's the transparent ribbon of a giant 20 foot Super Aerith, towering over Midgar and laughing at Tifa for losing her man to a dead woman.

You didn't see it not happen, you can't prove me wrong.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I thought she was supposed to be solid during the credits, hence lovin' being possible, but I guess when you're Aerith, little things like consistency don't matter much :monster:

A

Great Old One
Those aren't Asians, they're IRL Cleriths enjoying their favorite place to munch. :monster: The one in the pink is Chibica, and there's Saeki... and there goes Alex, FFG, and Aly too. The shady figure with his back to the camera is Nomura.
HOLY SHIT, I SEE 'EM, I SEE 'EM.

Must be terrible awful news for them to see that the Clerith love theme has been replaced with a new song feat. an emo guy. :monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
....It's people like that that make me ashamed to call myself a Clerith. *facepalm*

A lot of that is actually really interesting (bullshit lol) to read. I hadn't taken account to the numerous pictures of the flower field tacked to the wall and on his desk, and that maybe she is only visible to him in those pictures. But a lot of what I read just sounds like the same paragraph, recycled each time with the sentences restructured. It's just so bogged down with "Cloud spent time with Aerith in field...".."Field is where Cloud spends time with Aerith..." They really wanted to hammer that into everyone's minds, huh? :monster:

As for her presence in the field, I thought (honestly) she was just eye candy for the Aerith people. You have a whole movie with everyone making multiple appearances, and one of the most beloved characters, gets shafted with one face shot, and a chin shot. :/ I thought that her appearance there, was the best in all three. She had a cute ambiguous look in the first field, she looked add to me when she appeared in the church, but with her aloof look in the field now, no odd forced smiles, or overbearing sunlight made her look quite beautiful. I thought the ending was just a small tidbit for people who loved Aerith, but didn't see her enough.

But now I'm liek, so ttlly utterly convinced that Calling is their theme and that the ending is their very own music video, fo sho. :monster:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
After all, it's unlikely that Cloud would take so many pictures of the flower field during a single visit. Since Aerith is visible only to Cloud during Advent Children, one also has to wonder if Aerith is perhaps visible to Cloud in these pictures.
Again, children in the church, maybe even Kadaj :monster:

But there's really not much point telling people this stuff, because it just goes in one ear and out the other.

A

Great Old One
....It's people like that that make me ashamed to call myself a Clerith. *facepalm*
Not that I have myself against Cleriths...

But now I'm liek, so ttlly utterly convinced that Calling is their theme and that the ending is their very own music video, fo sho. :monster:
Yah, let's not forget that the writer of that song was pro-Clerith even before the game came out. A MESSAGE FROM THE PROMISED LAND.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Yah, let's not forget that the writer of that song was pro-Clerith even before the game came out. A MESSAGE FROM THE PROMISED LAND.

OMFG it's true. Nomura must be pro-Clerith too, the whole staff have got to be pro-Clerith, considering all these ambiguous statements they're making that can only be interpreted as pro-Clerith.

A

Great Old One
OMFG it's true. Nomura must be pro-Clerith too, the whole staff have got to be pro-Clerith, considering all these ambiguous statements they're making that can only be interpreted as pro-Clerith.
Actually, no. I think there some of the staff members are pro-Clerith, just like the staff members are pro-Cloti. Nomura once mentioned about having trouble because there were people who preferred one pairing from another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom