The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I still believe in it, but I won't slit Clerith over and over on my wrists until I bleed the same amount of love that they had.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
lol. I like their reasoning on Anti-Cloti.

If the creators had indeed wanted to show that Cloud was now ready to “move on”, that closure had been brought to his relationship with Aerith, and that he was now ready to settle down with Tifa in a loving relationship, such a message would have been easily portrayed by showing Cloud returning to the Seventh Heaven and taking Tifa into his arms.

Yes because if he suddenly acted like a 16 year old in love, it wouldn't madden hundreds upon thousands of fans everywhere. :monster:

A

Great Old One
But it said clown(s). The other one is... EJ?! :O CloudxEJ?
*spits out water*

I needed that comment, HAHAHAHAHA. Epic win, right there.

Yes because if he suddenly acted like a 16 year old in love, it wouldn't madden hundreds upon thousands of fans everywhere. :monster:
So it automatically means that it can only be Cloti if Cloud takes Tifa into his arms. :monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Truly. Cloti is only canon when he totally breaks his personality mold that creators have taken years to build, and show loving, human emotion in extreme ways. :monster: Sorry kids, no luck thar.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I'm still waiting for the kiddies to substantiate their notion that there was a 'relationship' with Aerith to move on from in the first place.

12 years and waiting.

Fighter

Pro Adventurer
If the creators had indeed wanted to show that Cloud was now ready to “move on”, that closure had been brought to his relationship with Aerith, and that he was now ready to settle down with Tifa in a loving relationship, such a message would have been easily portrayed by showing Cloud returning to the Seventh Heaven and taking Tifa into his arms.

The hypocrisy is always amusing. Cloud has to specifically take Tifa into his arms but it's enough that he just drives past Aerith in a flower field.

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey
The hypocrisy is always amusing. Cloud has to specifically take Tifa into his arms but it's enough that he just drives past Aerith in a flower field.

Hasn't that always been the case? They impose the strictest and most exacting standards of proof for the Cloud/Tifa side. At the same time, anything goes for the Cloud/Aerith side, no matter how ridiculous, out of context, or flat out wrong it may be.

Isabella

Your Mom
Fightah said:
Now Fighter, you know why there are different standards. Cloud can't take a dead woman into his arms, so all that's required is he be within 100 yards of her ghost and that's all the proof you need.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Now Fighter, you know why there are different standards. Cloud can't take a dead woman into his arms, so all that's required is he be within 100 yards of her ghost and that's all the proof you need.

Cloud cradled Aerith when she died though, and then said he would miss her, and also cried.

Not like you'd normally do that when someone close to you dies or anything.

So, true love.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

BTW, if you think that's just Bellasnark, it's not. Angelalex specifically tried to plead for a laxer standard of proof with regards to the relationship with the dead woman BECAUSE it was a less likely outcome.

DillyDally

盈盈一水间 脉&
It's so funny that now even Aerith's flower has become a love symbol to Clerith. I mean in that Calling essay.

But we've seen that Cloud brought the flowers to Zack( so actually he is a Zerith?) and treaded on them to save Tifa....(Ok, I hate them all for paying no attention to the flowers, but that's the truth...)

Also, why does Aerith's appearance in Calling mean that she is waiting for Cloud? I thought the staff just wanted to make up for her short appearance in the movie or all the Aerith fans would kick their sorry ass.

Calling Tifa to close the bar TOMORROW means that he has important things to do RIGHT NOW, like parking beside a flower field to meet Aerith?
Don't they know that it's dangerous to make phone calls while driving....

That essay is bullshit.

This thread has been fairly sarcastic, so I guess you guys won't mind a little more.

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
When they say that Cloud parked next to a flower field in Remenisence, are they talking about when he was picking stuff up from Barret? Because the reason he was parked there was, well, to get stuff from Barret. :monster:

DillyDally

盈盈一水间 脉&
When they say that Cloud parked next to a flower field in Remenisence, are they talking about when he was picking stuff up from Barret? Because the reason he was parked there was, well, to get stuff from Barret. :monster:

No, they mean the last call to Tifa when he parked beside a flower field.

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
You know all someone has to do is read the fucking script of AC and read that Cloud does not even see Aerith. Aerith is watching Cloud before she disappears back into the Lifestream. The script outlines the purpose of her appearance clearly.

Fighter

Pro Adventurer
You know all someone has to do is read the fucking script of AC and read that Cloud does not even see Aerith. Aerith is watching Cloud before she disappears back into the Lifestream. The script outlines the purpose of her appearance clearly.

Only according to the pink cult that script isn't canon because it has a few minor differences with the final film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom