The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
Also Username no, just no, don't post until you are sober. You don't make sense, and you are only making a fool of yourself. We won't take advantage of that. Just stop posting. Come back when you are sober, please.
Most people I know usually don't (hell, some physically can't) go online when they are drunk.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
At least, no posting while drunk if your drunk posts are as inane as User Name's. Scott's made some pretty epic drunk posts :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Heck even I've posted on forums while drunk before and I've never gotten as weird as that.

But anyway this is hardly the topic of the thread, is it? lol oops

Username

Banned
Yeh everyone is spamming now :monster: Anyway soz for all that mess.

now can we debate my reasoning plz, the reason being cloud loved tifa from the start but loved aeris more because she saw zack in him, but lied aeris more than tifa at the time (in my reasoning).

I think what i am trying to say here is..

We all know cloud loved tifa right?, from that scene at the beginning when they were young and whatever else mentioned. But because Aeris saw Zack in cloud (and most of you agree she fancied him because of that) cloud took a special liking to aeris because i suppose he liked the attention she was giving him.

So techinically cloud liked aeris more than tifa at the time of FF7.

Isabella

Your Mom
Soooo, being flattered by someone's attention outweighs a lifelong crush and joining the military to impress the person? Right.

Username

Banned
Well no, ofcourse not.

Tifa was proberly someone he always wished to have but when aeris came along it was kinda like fresh air, he could concentrate on her, although he still loved tifa more deep down.

What i'm trying to say is i think cloud loved aeris a bit in FF7, which some ppl wont agree with.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
The thing is, User, saying something is all well and good, but I'm not seeing where in the game's text or imagery you're deducing this from.

It's not a matter of possible, but a matter of did or probable. And you need evidence for that.

Username

Banned
True, but they aint gonna implement stuff like that in the game back in those days, mabey if they knew what the LTD would cause amoungst fans, all i can say is it was probable.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Possible, you mean.

And that's not being pedantic. There's a substantial difference atwixt the two.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I respect your opinion, User Name. =) I prefer to go by facts, myself. Luckily, they are in favor to the pair I like. <3

Username

Banned
do u have to use all these words i dont know? :monster:

Well i'd say it were probable depandant on Cloud's feelings towards tifa, he was getting nowhere with her, and seemed pretty happy to chat away with aeris and be friendly as soon as she appeared. Aeris loved cloud not only because of zack, and cloud proberly fancied her aswell but 1. never had the chance to tell her and 2. didn't want to say it because he loved tifa more and wouldent want to ruin anything between them two.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Cloud "seemed" happy to flirt with Aeris because that wasn't actually Cloud. It was basically Jenova imposing Zack's personality on him.

A

Great Old One
Like V said, the Jenova mimicking cells caused Cloud to react differently towards other people - and you know, actually, since he had multiple personalities, one of them included into being a strong, stoic character after looking at Tifa, when he combined her memories into his head (the Jenova mimicking cells can do this), and became the idealistic man he wanted to be - for Tifa. :monster:

yeh but she still liked him for who he was afterwards, and he woulda been the same.
What gives out that she still liked him after?

And Aerith liking Cloud doesn't mean that Cloud likes Aerith.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Clearly the newest interview by Nomura shows that Cloud and Aerith will be together post Advent Children. :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom