The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Username

Banned
nah heh.

So basically, for my accusations to be correct, cloud had to say something to aeris that indicated he fancied her? well that weren't ever going to happen was it, it would of been too complicated.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
The evidence is all in the most recent interview on the front page User Name. Go for it. :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
For your accusations to be correct Cloud would have to... not be possessed by Jenova when he was flirting with Aeris. Too bad he was.

Isabella

Your Mom
Why would it be complicated? On the contrary; it would have cleared a lot of things up.

I really love the argument, anyway: Cloud loved Aerith, but he couldn't say anything because it would make the plot too confusing.

A

Great Old One
For your accusations to be correct Cloud would have to... not be possessed by Jenova when he was flirting with Aeris. Too bad he was.
Exactly, he wasn't even himself while he was Aerith...

Username

Banned
i woulden't of personally been confused, but millions of other people would be.

aeris died quite early on too, unless cloud confessed to tifa or Barret...which would not be right at all.

A

Great Old One
aeris died quite early on too, unless cloud confessed to tifa or Barret...which would not be right at all.
... This statement makes absolutely no sense. Confess his love for Tifa... or Barret? Why Barret?

Username

Banned
i'm using barret as another character apart from tifa, because telling tifa would be either too heartbreaking or too bad to say. So cloud would have to resort to barret or anyone else...red would of sounded even more silly.

A

Great Old One
What, so are you saying that Barret... would have to tell Tifa that Cloud's not in love with her?

I really don't understand what you're trying to say....

Username

Banned
well there are various sides to this..

cloud could of told barret (or another mate) but told him to keep it a secret, because he knew tifa might go mad.

cloud could tell barret (another mate) to tell tifa themselves or mabey get feedback on what to do..like a friends oppinion.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Yes I must, User. Words and their proper use are important.

If, as you say, Cloud fancied Aerith, his not telling her, or telling someone else further complicates the plot.

The latter could be done if handled properly. But the former, not so much.

A

Great Old One
Lol, just wondering, but is this what you think happened, or are you just laying out possible interpretations of Tifa getting rejected?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
So cloud would have to resort to barret or anyone else...red would of sounded even more silly.

Uh, considering that Barret is very protective of Tifa and really seems to insult Cloud constantly, I doubt Cloud would confide in Barret. O_o

Username

Banned
i'm just layering out.

Also, i'm not saying cloud would be telling tifa or barret he dosen't love tifa. but just telling them he faniced aeris aswell and he don't know what to do.

@celes: oh dear lol...well cait sith then or somebody he can trust.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
@celes: oh dear lol...well cait sith then or somebody he can trust.

Well, during the whole FFVII game, the only person he opened his heart to is Tifa. So there is no-one else better to confide in than she herself.

A

Great Old One
OR even more so, he could just be with Tifa. :monster:

Unless you show that he 'fancied,' Aerith as well, Username, I doubt that Cloud has any reason to reject Tifa.

Isabella

Your Mom
Well, I THINK User's saying that Cloud just prefers which ever one happens to be there and is showing him the most attention at the time. So when Aerith is dead, Cloud is content to just go with Tifa.

Of course, whether Cloud shares User's approach to relationships is up for debate. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I wonder if all the pinkertons who decided to try to make the front page of the site into a massive LTD will bother to come in here and try to debate with us. :)

At least with our forum they won't be banned for having an opposing opinion, unlike a certain pink place I know of. :)

And come on I'd like to have the luxury of a proper forum topic to counter all the stuff that they've been saying out there.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I'm gonna just randomly blurt out that cloud and Tifa have waited too long and are now in the "Just Friends" category. :monster:

CLOFFIE FO EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH <3

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I wonder if all the pinkertons who decided to try to make the front page of the site into a massive LTD will bother to come in here and try to debate with us

Lol, don't get your hopes up.

A

Great Old One
I wonder if all the pinkertons who decided to try to make the front page of the site into a massive LTD will bother to come in here and try to debate with us. :)

At least with our forum they won't be banned for having an opposing opinion, unlike a certain pink place I know of. :)

And come on I'd like to have the luxury of a proper forum topic to counter all the stuff that they've been saying out there.
No, probably not.

And a pinker I know should be banned THE MOMENT SHE COMES HERE.

@ Channy:

NO CLACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom