The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I'm gonna just randomly blurt out that cloud and Tifa have waited too long and are now in the "Just Friends" category. :monster:

CLOFFIE FO EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH <3

Oh ew I'd rather have Clerphiroth over Cloffie. :X

But yes I agree with Alise. Clack ftw. <3

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
And I'd even take that over Cloffie. ANYTHING over Cloffie, in my opinion. That is one ship that will not sail.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
..I didn't know whips sailed. :3

Yeah, Cloffie is fairly.... out. Still funny as all get out though during the date scene.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
No no, the pinkies can't come over here. They've debated long and hard and pwned us before. It's pointless, they figure, we're just too bullheaded.
They have a life and will not waste it on typing a 10-minute response to some stupid Cloti.

Instead, they will dedicate pages on pages in some dark corner of the internet, behind locked doors where no one can call them on their stupidity, and write "essays" while coding for websites and wishing they could screw Cloud. Cause they have a ~life~

...and know they'll get their asses kicked from here to the moon and back again.

A

Great Old One
It's just not right. Whenever I try to imagine Cloud with Yuffie I just imagine all sorts of awkwardness. They just wouldn't ever mesh.
Yuffie: Clouuuud!

Cloud: ........

Yuffie: Clouuuuud!

Cloud: ......

:monster:

Tbh, I can't really see it either.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
No no, the pinkies can't come over here. They've debated long and hard and pwned us before. It's pointless, they figure, we're just too bullheaded.
They have a life and will not waste it on typing a 10-minute response to some stupid Cloti.

Instead, they will dedicate pages on pages in some dark corner of the internet, behind locked doors where no one can call them on their stupidity, and write "essays" while coding for websites and wishing they could screw Cloud. Cause they have a ~life~

...and know they'll get their asses kicked from here to the moon and back again.

They get their asses kicked on their own turf. They ran away from their own turf. They wouldn't dare.

OWD, is that the former wonder girl?

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
I've lost count of the times they've ran away.

Ja. Donna Troy chick. I just like the outfit :P
Their inability to stick with one story for her is kinda offputting.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Donna Troy has been written pretty well as of late though. That could be because somehow the shittiest writers have kept their hands off her.

Too bad Cassandra Cain wasn't that lucky.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
I've lost count of the times they've ran away.

Ja. Donna Troy chick. I just like the outfit :P
Their inability to stick with one story for her is kinda offputting.

Welcome to DC continuity!

REBOOT!

REBOOT TO SOLVE THE PROBLEMS THAT REBOOT CAUSED!

ANOTHER REBOOT!

LAST ONE, WE SWEAR!

LOL BATMAN DEID!

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Batman isn't dead. And those weren't really what I'd call "reboots".

More like a series of universal implosions. Seriously, they're more like the whole damn universe gets wiped clean, but still retaining past events.

Final Crisis rebooted nothing though.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Batman isn't dead. And those weren't really what I'd call "reboots".

Oh, is he alive again already?

More like a series of universal implosions. Seriously, they're more like the whole damn universe gets wiped clean, but still retaining past events.

Such as wonder girl suddenly needing an entirely new backstory because they forgot about her mid wipe and the teen titans continued uninterrupted with her old backstory now no longer working.

Final Crisis rebooted nothing though.

True, but I do doubt it will mark the end of reboots as was claimed.

Username

Banned
This is the love triangle discussion...not the love octagon :monster:

Anyway, like Isabella says i said is right. cloud would go for either of them because he was getting fed up of tifa not going for him, and the attention aeris gave him was a welcome distracton...until she died.

But cloud would never tell any of them now she is dead that he fancied her, whats the point from his point of view?

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
But where are you getting this idea that Cloud was fed up? You can't just say random things like that and expect it to fly. I can say Reno has the runs all I want, but just saying doesn't make it so.

Until about two- three months before game, Cloud was In a tube or on the run, and Ugaa brainmelted at the same time.
Are you suggesting that in Cloud's two months of general convalescence, he got fed up with a girl he hadn't seen in five years not making the moves on him immediately?

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Isn't Cloud too old to even be legal with Yuffie, even ignoring all the storyline consistencies that would be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom