The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Oh, is he alive again already?

How many times must I say he never died? The Omega Sanction doesn't kill.

Such as wonder girl suddenly needing an entirely new backstory because they forgot about her mid wipe and the teen titans continued uninterrupted with her old backstory now no longer working.

In all fairness, she used to be a pretty shitty character, and they didn't forget about her, no one wanted to use her.

True, but I do doubt it will mark the end of reboots as was claimed.

I actually think it might be a step towards it. Fans have raised enough hell about the constantly shifting continuity in the past that I think DC understands they shouldn't rock the boat, at least for a while.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Isn't Cloud too old to even be legal with Yuffie, even ignoring all the storyline consistencies that would be?

Depends entirely on the age of consent laws across their planet.
If they are akin to the majority of the US, then no, there is no issue, as 16 is age of consent. Same as if akin to Japan. Elsewhere, your mileage may vary.

How many times must I say he never died? The Omega Sanction doesn't kill.

I never believed he was dead. I was just wondering if they've officially 'brought him back' yet. I haven't been keeping up with the recent DC stuff. Is the cowl squabble ongoing?

In all fairness, she used to be a pretty shitty character, and they didn't forget about her, no one wanted to use her.

I'm talking about when she was still an active member of the Titans, and a few month's issues were dedicated to setting right her origin now that Wonder Woman couldn't have saved her from a burning building and brought her back to the Amazons due to only having just arrived in the land of men.

I actually think it might be a step towards it. Fans have raised enough hell about the constantly shifting continuity in the past that I think DC understands they shouldn't rock the boat, at least for a while.

Hopefully.

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Since when was Cloud quiet?

Since the compilation came out.

Now he barely talks and spends the majority of the time look down or to the side with a sad look on his face.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Isn't Cloud too old to even be legal with Yuffie, even ignoring all the storyline consistencies that would be?

Depends on the locality. In the U.S. the legal age is eighteen (though in some states it's lower), in Britain and elsewhere it's sixteen. In Japan it's thirteen :wacky: Yuffie's sixteen at the time of FFVII anyway, iirc.

edit: opps, looks like Ryu already answered the question :monster: oh well.

Last edited:

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
Since the compilation came out.

Now he barely talks and spends the majority of the time look down or to the side with a sad look on his face.

6z2f4k.jpg

ForceStealer

Double Growth
The back of the CC (also the CC Ultimania) had him with a rather neutral, if juvenile expression with his hand on the Buster Sword. I rather liked that shot. I also offer a lot of praise to the ACC cover for making Cloud look determined.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Ja seriously, I`m tired of that shit. Cloud has problems, but he was never a mute.
God, need to appeal to Twilight fans killing everything ;__;

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
If there's one thing I want Cloud to do in ACC, it's make some damn jokes.

Maybe point out to Yazoo how he both looks and sounds like a huge faggot mangirl.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Hey, you can tell he's still a man ngr.

Yazoo seriously looks like a lady. I don't think you can argue that he doesn't have the face of a woman.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Depends entirely on the age of consent laws across their planet.
If they are akin to the majority of the US, then no, there is no issue, as 16 is age of consent.

Only if the person is no more than 24 months older than the sixteen year old. Cloud is 21 so...yeah, I think he'd be too old.

And WHY are we discussing this paring at all? Especially in this thread?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Depends on the state. In Florida she'd be legal for him; sixteen and up is legal for twenty-three and under. (or maybe it includes twenty-four, I can't remember, it's not like I had a chance to take advantage of that legality :monster:)

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Well in Minnesota someone who is sixteen or seventeen is only legal for people who are up to twenty four months older than them. :P I haven't heard anything on this for a while but I don't think it's ever been changed.

Now come AC or DC she'd be old enough.

kelly20

Pro Adventurer
heheheh that April Fools joke... its feels like somebody knew what to expect.. LOL

Anyways.. I am very confident about ACC.. I bet it will put even more rest on the LTD!!!

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
heheheh that April Fools joke... its feels like somebody knew what to expect.. LOL

Anyways.. I am very confident about ACC.. I bet it will put even more rest on the LTD!!!

I am very confident you'd lose that bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom