I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Wait, Mako, by your logic, KH is Clephiroth. Because Cloud is looking for Sephywephy, not Aerith. Cloud and Aerith both say as much.

But yeah, Cloud never says 'I'm looking for Light'. He says he's looking for someone, tried to use the darkness to find them, it backfired, and now he's stuck in it.
Think about this logically for a split second. Why use the darkness, a diametrically opposed force, in an attempt to FIND the light?

And that's without pointing out that the 'romantic reunion' is sandwiched between Pinno and Daddy and Minnie and Daisy, and shows all the warmth of a fish in a glacier.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
... Well, at least it's better than Tick.

That's the first time I've heard that. :awesome: But I agree. FACK FTW

Yuffie+Zack=Yuck. :monster:

:bigmonster: EPIC

Wait, Mako, by your logic, KH is Clephiroth. Because Cloud is looking for Sephywephy, not Aerith. Cloud and Aerith both say as much.

Why can't we all just agree that Cloud is into polygamy and wants everyone?! :catfight:

Oh, right. Because there won't be an LTD. :awesome:

Was he really looking for Sephiroth in KH? I thought it was KH2. Maybe I got my games mixed up. O_o

And that's without pointing out that the 'romantic reunion' is sandwiched between Pinno and Daddy and Minnie and Daisy, and shows all the warmth of a fish in a glacier.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

...I'm sorry, that just made me laugh.

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Was really looking for Sephiroth in KH? I thought it was KH2. Maybe I got my games mixed up. O_o
In Final Mix Aerith was all like "I wonder if he's found him yet..."

Unless Cloud's gay and looking for Zack, doesn't seem to be talking about Aerith. :awesome:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
God Ryushikaze!

Why do you have to THINK and use LOGIC so much!??!

You need to stick with something more "Truthy" instead of just the FACTS. Facts are elitist. I'd rather trust something from my gut than something real and tangible. Because facts are elitist and liberal, I mean..Cloti biased.

I know in my gut that Cloud was looking for his light in KH. I don't need to read some Ultimania or creator interview to know this. I just played the game and made my OWN conclusion. And if you find some translation or whatever that says otherwise, then clearly you didn't look at it from your HEART. Your heart won't lie to you like some BIASED CLOTI TRANSLATION WILL.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Funny that, Mako, Nothing I quoted came from anywhere other than the game itself.
Plus, I have Elitist bastard facts, AND Truthy gut judgements.

Beat that.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Whoa, whoa... chill peoples. o___O;;

The pairing name crossings. Epic.

...well, it's how you see if it's canon or not. Canon couple name crosses usually sound better. :monster:
INORITE ?!

Then CLOCENT is totally canon, cuz it's the best sounding of them all :awesomonster:

In Final Mix Aerith was all like "I wonder if he's found him yet..."

Unless Cloud's gay and looking for Zack, doesn't seem to be talking about Aerith. :awesome:

Ah... Final Mix. :shifty: Hey, maybe Aerith sent Cloud to look for Zack? :awesome: IDK

Clack is canon, you know, so it's not completely absurd for Cloud to be gay for Zack and go looking for him in some other game universe :monster:

Cloud also wants Sephiroth, since he totally disses Tifa just to be with him in KH2 :awesomonster:

THE REAL LT IS CLACK AND CLOPHIROTH IMO :wacky: LTD RE-OPENED

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
INORITE ?!

Then CLOCENT is totally canon, cuz it's the best sounding of them all :awesomonster:
Sounds like it can cure my sneezes. CAN IT? :wacky:

THE REAL LT IS CLACK AND CLOPHIROTH IMO :wacky: LTD RE-OPENED
I SUPPORT CLACK CAUSE IT HAS WAY MORE EVIDENCE. :reptar:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Tidus + Yuna = ...Tuna? :huh:
Cecil+Rosa= Recil? Cosa? :awesome:

Then there's Squall and Rinoa, which gives you the atrocious name of "Squinoa". Sounds like some sort of cough syrup.

Last edited:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Sounds like it can cure my sneezes. CAN IT? :wacky:

Probably. TRY SOME!

justcommunicationbytaly.jpg

So did it work?! :wacky:

I SUPPORT CLACK CAUSE IT HAS WAY MORE EVIDENCE. :reptar:

DITTO!! REPTAR IS ON OUR SIDE :reptar:CLACK FOR CANON FTW

WE ARE SO TTLY READY FOR YOU RABID CLOPHIROTHS. YOU GOT NUTHIN'!!!! :monster:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Tidus + Yuna = ...Tuna? :huh:

:bigmonster: EPIC 2

After getting burned by tenny and aki. I retract. :monster:

But still..Zerith and Cloti sound nice. :3

Totally agree. I especially like the sound of Zerith. XDDD Clerith sounds nice too. And Clophiroth. In fact, those "th"s make them sound nice.

Tserith, Rerith, Baharith, Barrith, Marrith, Virith, Yufrith, Tifrith, Sephrith, Squaerith (could be SquallxAerith or SquarexAerith :awesome:)...

:wackymonster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Cecil+Rosa= Recil? Cosa? :awesome:

Then there's Squall and Rinoa, which gives you the atrocious name of "Squinoa". Sounds like some sort of cough syrup.

Actually Recil, Cosa, and Squinoa don't really sound all that bad, imho.

DITTO!! REPTAR IS ON OUR SIDE :reptar:CLACK FOR CANON FTW

WE ARE SO TTLY READY FOR YOU RABID CLOPHIROTHS. YOU GOT NUTHIN'!!!! :monster:

Oh this takes me back to the old days of Faith when we had a Clack vs. Clephiroth debate. XD

Ohohoho, I love you. <3

Awwww ilu2 <3

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Okay folks, lets get back on topic and away from playing the pairing name game.

Aerith Gainsborough

The Slum's Flower Girl
AKA
Rini Mazaki
[/feels like someone is going to beat her up] .___.;

[/giggles]
Another love traingle debate.
Hopefully this one is friendly, hm? [/tilts head]

Let's see.
My thoughts on who Cloud loves most.
[/shrugs] I'm not sure.
That's for the player to decide because we all know that Clifa is hinted and Clerith is hinted, as well.
Normura-san won't tell us the true coupling.
He's such a tease~ >w<

I guess it depends on the person's liking.
Personally, I love Clerith more than anything.
Then again, I love Zerith and Clack, too. o___o;

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Nah but you see Mako? It's relevant. If only canon couple sound good with pairing names then it's +1 for our side. :wackymonster:

Of course this doesn't really seem to be the case lol.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
The thing is, AerithG, the very premise of the LTD is that there is an objective answer outside of preference. That there is a narrative answer to the question. It has no bearing on what is a preferred pairing to a particular person, but rather the established evidence of the two series. For example, we would weight the 'hints' of C/A against the 'hints' of C/T, and conclude that whichever pairing holds the preponderance of the evidence is the canon one.
And from where I'm standing, there's an overwhelming preponderance of evidence for C/T. Doesn't mean you have to stop liking C/A, just makes it acanon.

That said, everyone is doing this pairing name thing all wrong. Ce/Ro is Cesa. or CeRo to use the Japanese method.

Aerith Gainsborough

The Slum's Flower Girl
AKA
Rini Mazaki
Hmmm....guess I really need to get back to reading the Ultamanium and such, again. I remember clearly that there was more Clerith evidence then Cloti. But I could be wrong, too. [/shrugs] It's been a long time. [/nods]

[/goes off to gather information]

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Well, remember, AG, that what we are concerned with is specifically what Cloud's romantic intent is.
There's quite a lot of different quotes telling us he feel secretly in love with Tifa before leaving Nibleheim, that he leaves for SOLDIER to impress her, that he has his promise to her etched on his heart, that seeing her again brings him out of his coma, that 'only [her] opinion matters', that their hearts called out to each other, that they became aware of the mutual feelings they were holding, that 'words aren't the only way' is risque dialogue, and that Cloud thinks he can succeed in life where once he had failed because Tifa is with him. We know Tifa is someone's lover/ sweetheart, that Cloud is her love interest.
We know that Cloud has opened his heart only to Tifa. And that is simply off the top of my head.

The evidence for C/A is not so concrete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom