The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isabella

Your Mom
Re: Love Triangle Discussion

I bet you anything that's what the response will be from a certain faction of the fandom. "He sure doesn't look happy to be touched by her!" Why so clingy, Tifa?

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

That's a face of fear, that is.

ysosrs.png

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

Is it bad that I had a "squee" moment at that picture?

Edited and non-edited. :monster:

I wonder if the pinkers are going to show up in our debate threads on NC anytime soon.

Hey, calm down. They have lives to uphold, and everything. Plus, typing up a long response doesn't come in just one night. :o

Tir McDohl

rune bearer
AKA
Yula

Hey, calm down. They have lives to uphold, and everything. Plus, typing up a long response doesn't come in just one night. :o

lol. You know we should feel honored by whatever scrap of attention they send our way.

Honestly, I'm am getting so tired of all the "Let's ask someone Japanese, because we all know they are the only ones capable of understanding FFVII!"

Why did SE release this game? None of us can even begin to understand all it's symbolism! Are you taunting us, you Japanese people!?

http://www.geocities.com/finalfantasyviilove4/Transcript3.htm

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

Red/purple/pink means love. Aerith was a flower girl, and in Japan, "flower girls" would be women that know the art of ikebana.

Zerith, ftw.

- Aerith's parasol is a reference to Ai ai Gasa, which is a childhood game where you put your names under a parasol drawn on paper. It's a mark of love, similar to putting your names inside of a heart.

Funny, Zack mentioned in CC that Aerith should be wearing pink and holding a parasol.

Being asked to protect someone doesn't mean love, but doing it of your own free will is.

Because that mean ol' Tifa just forces Cloud into everything.
And here's proof from a 'Japanese' person:
Tifa started to pay more attention to Cloud after he left because she finally realized that she has been bullying him and felt guilt in her heart.

LOL. Okay, I have to stop reading here. This is just too much.

Tir McDohl

rune bearer
AKA
Yula

Being asked to protect someone doesn't mean love, but doing it of your own free will is.

Because that mean ol' Tifa just forces Cloud into everything.

Yeah, it's funny how Cleriths forget that Cloud tried to charge Aerith money for his protection. ;D

spirit_chaser

Pro Adventurer

I had a squee moment when I heard Cloud saying that now it's his turn to take care of Tifa and the children, in the latest ACC trailer. It was too adorable ;)

8)

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

ACC 'protecting' quote = proving his love for Tifa?

And Marlene? (Barret was right!!)

And Denzel? (I'm sure there's a fanfic somewhere that was right about this too!!)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop

[quote author=hitoshura link=topic=53.msg8163#msg8163 date=1231958451]

ysosrs.png

[/quote]

Y SO SRS?

Seriously, they should redo the whole bedroom emo bout with the above quote slash facepaint.

Fighter

Pro Adventurer

Tifa started to pay more attention to Cloud after he left because she finally realized that she has been bullying him and felt guilt in her heart.

:o

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal

@Cthulhu

I needed that fucking laugh. Omg, lol

@Fighter

Where the fuck does THAT quote come from? For Christ's sake, please don't tell me that's in Cloud Strife's article.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

That quote is an invention of the Pinkers, mako. Never underestimate their ability to twist and see anything other than the obvious answer in the name of their ship.

A

Great Old One

A new scene for Cloud and Tifa?...
From the latest V-Jump:
So this is a recent article?
I wonder if the pinkers are going to show up in our debate threads on NC anytime soon.
Probably not. They hang out only in that Clerith forum.
LMAO, I think I started crying with tears. I need to show this to someone!
Poor pinkers. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

ysosrs.png

[/quote]

You, sir, have made my life complete. <3

A

Great Old One

Just wondering, but does it look like they're on the motorcycle, or is it just when they're standing?
It looks kind of weird the way Tifa's hand is on Cloud's shoulder. Where's the other hand...? But at the same time, her hair is blowing in the wind.
Thanks in advance. :monster:

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey

ysosrs.png

[/quote]

LOL!

If that is supposed to be Tifa and Cloud on Fenrir, then I guess the Clerises can't use "bu-bu-but they don't even touch one another when they're riding the bike together" argument anymore.

spirit_chaser

Pro Adventurer

LOL!

If that is supposed to be Tifa and Cloud on Fenrir, then I guess the Clerises can't use "bu-bu-but they don't even touch one another when they're riding the bike together" argument anymore.

AntiCloTi14.jpg

Do you think pinkers would edit their works of art? ;)

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

Hell, even in the picture they show, she's got hold of his pants. I think. All the asinine text with no bearing in reality makes it hard to tell.

juniper

Lv. 25 Adventurer

I have another question. :D

There's one thing I don't fully understand that bugs me more than anything.

I want to ask about the details concerning Cloud's "Jenova-ed up" stage. I know he didn't become Zack, but what did he get from him exactly, and how did it affect him?

Basically, I just need an explanation of the whole "Fake Cloud" thing. :/

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop

[quote author=Ryushikaze link=topic=53.msg8521#msg8521 date=1232029100]
Hell, even in the picture they show, she's got hold of his pants. I think. All the asinine text with no bearing in reality makes it hard to tell.
[/quote]

Which is why there's text covering it. Obviously, both of 'em have their hands down each other's pants, :monster:.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal

Cloud's false persona is a mixture of Zack's memories mixed with his own, and his own ideal of being a SOLDIER.

It's a mish-mash of Cloud's real memories, Zack's memories, some of Zack's mannerisms and what Cloud thinks is "cool."

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

Why no "You think Cloud is having spirit!sex with Aerith? Fools. Cloud is single and proud." banners? Let's be fair and equal neutrals here!

A

Great Old One

I want to ask about the details concerning Cloud's "Jenova-ed up" stage. I know he didn't become Zack, but what did he get from him exactly, and how did it affect him?
The power of Jenova's mimicking cells allows for it to read through the memories and thoughts of other people. So when Cloud was infused with Jenova, and then met Tifa (while he was sorta in a weak, crushed, vegetable-like state), his memories of her, him, and Zack combined, caused him to create a new persona so he could function and act like the illusion he wanted to be. :monster: Hope I helped.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal

I refuse to believe Cloud is single.

You don't spend four years of your teenage life in a test tube, spend time saving the world with the attractive crush you've loved since you were 13, move in with her and find out she loves and NOT get somethin' goin' on in the bedroom.

It's absurd. Not to mention very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom