Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheens

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sheens, Mooglet
- Myself. I need to look better and generally feel better I suppose. I chastise myself everyday because I feel I'm not good enough.
- I can't keep any friends as I can't keep my mouth shut at appropriate times.
- Being ill all the time. Seriously.
- Being cold all the time. I'd like to sleep naked, but I wake up with a cold if I do, even during the summer and after the deed avec cuddling.

kunoichi

dead
At the moment - Men. Can't live with them, can't live without them... Although we can try. *grumble*

A

Great Old One
[quote author=kunoichi link=topic=597.msg27926#msg27926 date=1236374401]
At the moment - Men. Can't live with them, can't live without them... Although we can try. *grumble*
[/quote]
Males are always annoying little creatures. :elmo:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
[/quote]

I'm doing fine without 'em, actually :monster:.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Being woken up for almost any reason, what so ever... :P I get loud and cranky real fast.

[quote author=butterflybookmark link=topic=597.msg27929#msg27929 date=1236374451]
[/quote]
Males are always annoying little creatures. :elmo:
[/quote]

*sigh* Sad but true... ::) :P

[quote author=Cthulhu link=topic=597.msg27960#msg27960 date=1236376976]
[/quote]

I'm doing fine without 'em, actually :monster:.
[/quote]

You are one! :P :duhard: Your opinion does not count! ;D

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Losing things and then always looking in that "last place you put it". That's a crock of shit. I want my DS games. D;

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
[/quote]

Find bearable ones then. I know some who're willing to bow down to you. :monster:

At the moment. My shop lacking good items to sell my precious customers. THAT IS UTTER FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!!

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=597.msg28094#msg28094 date=1236415786]
[/quote]

Find bearable ones then. I know some who're willing to bow down to you. :monster:
[/quote]

And they are where exactly? All the good guys I know and new guys I've recently meet are either married, taken or gay. Thus I am left with the freaks.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
The freaks as in the 40 year old virgins? basement nerds? ones who lives with their mothers?

I feel sorry for you. But fear not, gentlemen like me and Aaron will grace you later in life :monster:

that said, I feel exactly like you in here. All these babes are too oldered, taken, lesbo, or elitist. Especially the english women here. And I live in the slums of this place =___=

So as not to let our Nazi mod, Mogler do his "job", I'm saying I'm also pissed off that there's no women to socialize and further befriend than oldered ones. =___=

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=597.msg28115#msg28115 date=1236419298]
The freaks as in the 40 year old virgins? basement nerds? ones who lives with their mothers?[/quote]

Yes. I've been told today that one of the older guys that was pestering me and a few other work mates, was caught feeling up a few mannequins in the bra section >.<

>on topic> Freaky guys who won't take no for an answer.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I'm sure he'll be happy to leave when I show this wonderful cricket bat I have. I

I get this reception all the time by the sexless freaks who feel up mannequins in this shop next to me. The lady on it comes to me for me to drive said freak off.

OT: Freaky beggars who think I'll give them a free chip.

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=597.msg28129#msg28129 date=1236420421]
I'm sure he'll be happy to leave when I show this wonderful cricket bat I have.[/quote]
I could do with that bat for the afternoon guy I work with :monster:

>on topic> Snooty shop assistants and those that ask if you've found what your looking for, even though you've just got through the shop door.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Prissy and purist assholes who wants everything faithful to the last detail. Can't blame em but god, it's only an artwork. And people tend to make mistakes.

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=Purple link=topic=597.msg28160#msg28160 date=1236422655] Bad hair days [/quote] And me. Although I sometimes find it gives a good look (just not great to have when I get up late and need to rush to work.)

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=597.msg28115#msg28115 date=1236419298]that said, I feel exactly like you in here. All these babes are too oldered, taken, lesbo, or elitist. Especially the english women here. And I live in the slums of this place =___= [/quote]

I may be chronologically 'oldered', but I'm a kid at heart! Probably too much so. Gods, you talk about some of us like we're ancient!

Shut up - anyone who wants to make a comment on that. ;D I am not old!

Geez. I'm none of the above, although I probably am one of if not the oldest on this forum thus far.

As for guys, I would also like to find one, but eh - I'm not really in a place for a relationship... That and it seems no one wants me. ::) :P :-X ;D

... Of course, I also haven't been out and about looking.

A

Great Old One
I don't think this would be the greatest spot to look for a relationship...

that said, I feel exactly like you in here. All these babes are too oldered, taken, lesbo, or elitist. Especially the english women here. And I live in the slums of this place =___=
That's not true...

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
People who do not yield (which means, if traffic is coming - YOU STOP!!!) when coming into traffic!

[quote author=butterflybookmark link=topic=597.msg28227#msg28227 date=1236428483]
I don't think this would be the greatest spot to look for a relationship...[/quote]

:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom