Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Pisses me off when a good game is double layered and the second layer fails to work. Son of a bitch Rogue Galaxy. Son of a bitch!

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I wanted to see how they defeated this evil conglomerate company and how one of them turns out to be royalty.

This damn stomach flu. I saw a doctor Saturday morning who was sure it was nothing but a flu. I guess some people will get a stomach virus and it'll slowly work it's way out over the course of two weeks. I'm really sick of it by now though. I don't wanna eat fricken crackers and rice anymore. If I do fine today, I'm making chicken wings tomorrow.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
[quote author=IndianaoftheJones link=topic=597.msg25943#msg25943 date=1236042862]
This damn stomach flu. I saw a doctor Saturday morning who was sure it was nothing but a flu. I guess some people will get a stomach virus and it'll slowly work it's way out over the course of two weeks. I'm really sick of it by now though. I don't wanna eat fricken crackers and rice anymore. If I do fine today, I'm making chicken wings tomorrow.
[/quote]

The BRAT diet - Bread, rice, applesauce, tea - I believe (though I'm not sure about the 'B' and 'T' meaning).

And yeah, it gets bland after a while.

Please nibble the chicken; if you can handle a little bit, that's better than gorging it all down and then - you know.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=597.msg25616#msg25616 date=1236000310]
Pisses me off when I have no money.
[/quote]
This.

The BRAT diet - Bread, rice, applesauce, tea - I believe (though I'm not sure about the 'B' and 'T' meaning).

Please nibble the chicken; if you can handle a little bit, that's better than gorging it all down and then - you know.
Yep that's what I've been doing. Stomach was a little upset today but... it's probably just because of my horrible diet the last few days. And I think T stands for toast. At least I was told to eat toast.

EDIT
Actually we were both wrong, B stands for Banana and T could be toast or tea.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRAT_diet

I like how they have pictures. I mean does someone visit the site and go, "OH that's what bananas look like? No wonder I'm sick, I've been eating these icreamy things from the freezer thinking THOSE were bananas."

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
[quote author=IndianaoftheJones link=topic=597.msg26021#msg26021 date=1236052088]

Yep that's what I've been doing. Stomach was a little upset today but... it's probably just because of my horrible diet the last few days. And I think T stands for toast. At least I was told to eat toast.

EDIT
Actually we were both wrong, B stands for Banana and T could be toast or tea.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRAT_diet

I like how they have pictures. I mean does someone visit the site and go, "OH that's what bananas look like? No wonder I'm sick, I've been eating these icreamy things from the freezer thinking THOSE were bananas."
[/quote]

LOL ~ Yeah, we need pictures! :duhard: :P

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Diarrhea's no fun. That pisses me off too.

Bad dreams piss me off. Had a bad dream the other day about being pissy, and I was worried it would reflect on the day... turns out it did.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
That's exactly what it was too! I dreamt I was doing the dishes after my sister had done them and she hadn't done them well enough so I had to rewash everything. And for some reason thiss made me incredibly pissed.

This was ofc after I had another dream where I was in a Harry Potter-esque Third World War which had Cedric Diggery ending it with giant tires a few stories tall that would run people over.

HAHA that's great. And know what pisses me off?

WARNING LONG RANT:
I've had this problem going on for a while now. Basically whenever I eat, I get sick shortly afterward. Now I don't throw up, sometimes I have diarrhea, but more often than not, I just have to lie down on the bathroom floor hoping for the best. I feel like I'm gonna throw up but there isn't necessarily nausea. It started two Sundays ago (Feb 21st) and hasn't really got better. Last Saturday morning I went to a doctor who was basically of no help and said I probably just had a stomach virus. I've never had a stomach virus that did this before but I've heard sometimes they can last for a week.

The past few days I've been eating things like toast, rice and today I had Egg Drop soup. All though I don't get as sick as I did last week, this feeling in my stomach just isn't going away. I think the reason I'm not getting as sick is because of what I'm eating.

So today I made an appointment with another doctor tomorrow. Here's the thing, I don't have any fucking insurance. It's not that I haven't tried. I've applied to places but they reject me because of my clinical depression. (THAT'S WHY I NEED THE INSURANCE, FUCKERS!) So that doctor visit cost like $200, for NOTHING! I'm sure the tests they'll have to run will be even more ridiculous. Can't fucking wait.

I should just move to fucking Canada so I can go to the doctor whenever I need to. I'm so sick of this. If they don't have this figured out by the end of the week I'm gonna fucking sue somebody.

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=Dark and Divine link=topic=597.msg26856#msg26856 date=1236167523] Little white squares with little red triangles inside. :monster: [/quote]
Wut?

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
[quote author=Dark and Divine link=topic=597.msg26856#msg26856 date=1236167523]
Little white squares with little red X's inside.
[/quote]

Fixxed fgj! :monster:

annoying.jpg
:monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
JonestheofIndiana, yeah doctors visits blow. Especially when they think it's something mild when it's obviously not. You'd think that with the shite economy, they'd overcharge you and say it's something WORSE than it actually is.

...And Canada's awesome. :monster:

Seinfeld. It ust blows televicial ass. x:

Bumping into the elbows of the people next to me during lectures. That pisses me off. Then I try to avoid them, but the elbows keep attacking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom