Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
Having to write the dumbest essay prompt ever. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU COMPARE THE CIVIL WAR TO THE WARS IN THE MIDDLE EAST WITH CONTENT THAT OSCILLATES?

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
- Ze monthly -_-
- Stupid dad bawwing (to my mom no less, not even me!) over the fact that I don't call him. Well that's what he gets for missing my birthday due to a "business trip." Apparently I don't exist to him unless he's talking to my mother about me; how cute. >_>

- Stupid girls laughing over stupid shit that obviously can't be that funny, while I'm trying to learn shit in my art class. Unlike the dumb girls that can't stop laughing long enough to put something useful into their puny brains, I actually took the fucking class for a reason.

I really love it when girls laugh obnoxiously during a teacher's demonstration while everyone else in the class is being respectful and quiet for once. What also kills me is that they do it every single fucking day and cease to take a fucking hint and actually stop; even when they're explicitly told to multiple times.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
Missing the god damn bus and going to class late.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Long silences =/

Going to bed early and getting loads of sleep, but waking up exhausted ;.;

Mormz

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Dustin
It's taken eight hours to download the FIFA 10 demo. So, slow internets are what annoy me. =/

Going to bed early and getting loads of sleep, but waking up exhausted ;.;

This.

No matter what time I go to bed, if I sleep until 9 or 10, I'm perfectly fine all day. On the other hand, no matter how much sleep I get, if I wake up before then, I feel rubbish all day. Main reason school is such a drag.

TheMadHatter

Banned
AKA
Not Sure - guess the movie.
Under everyone's avatar, where is says "sex" and people put down "getting some" "please" and so on. Its very odd...no, weird. Its not asking you if you want sex or if you have it, but what gender you are!

So, that has been pissing me off lately. >_>

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
A WHOLE SEASON OF FILLER.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Under everyone's avatar, where is says "sex" and people put down "getting some" "please" and so on. Its very odd...no, weird. Its not asking you if you want sex or if you have it, but what gender you are!

So, that has been pissing me off lately. >_>

erm, lol?

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
Mosquitos that bite you as soon as you enter a room.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Customers (surprise!), a goodly portion of my coworkers, and the embarrassment that I'm due in about 9 hours due to my car =/

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
The fact I had bad dreams about getting bitten by horseflies. wtf
plus it's my birthday and i have hockey trials for 6 hours.
add the fact i didn't sleep til 3 due to various drunk house mates hammering on my door.
rage

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I woke up this morning by nearly choking to death.

Mornings suck.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
A friend of mine who FLIPS OUT OVER THE DUMBEST THINGS. You don't know how to get somewhere because you're afraid you'll get lost? This is college, hun. There's fucking map quest which you can use and it's not like you didn't get to your classes fine. I'm not your g'damn mother and I sure as hell am not your delivery boy. I'm not going to walk to campus to GO GET YOU FUCKING FOOD. AND AFRAID YOU'LL GET LOST BECAUSE YOU'VE GOTTEN LOST BEFORE IS THE DUMBEST EXCUSE NOT TO GO VISIT FRIENDS YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IN A WHILE. WE GO OUT OF OUR WAY TO SEE YOU. DO THE SAME FOR US G'DAMN. :rage:

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Ridiculous amounts of homework . . .

I have to do eighty-four definitions plus an additional twenty all due on Wednesday for Anatomy and Physiology, a 500-word college essay for English Honors 12 (complete with stupid sample college essay questions). Then I need to fill out a Reading Comprehension chart for Beowulf, and I have to do a French assignment in my workbook, and then check it over. I have to study freaking factors and polynomials (omg shoot me now). Add in SAT studying, lack of sleep, lack of nutritional substances, and you get a barely awake student. Also, I'm apparently coming down with a cold oh fucking joy.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
finding i am too old to appreciate mickey finns and apple sourz >;
plus i'm beginning to like wine
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
SAT studying
lul

Skip this part. The SAT's are child's play. Trust me.

plus i'm beginning to like wine
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOW CAN THIS BE

On my tits:
-being a fucking zombie all day due to very little sleep
-pancakes
-zomg weather change - now it's really hot >;
-long days
-smashing my knee very hard on the edge of my desk. pain

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
Blisters on your feet.

Ravynne Nevyrmore

that one Lucrecia fangirl
AKA
Ravynne
spray tanning! I'm all sticky. =( and so not in a good way.

Knowing I have to do this Photoshop assignment by Monday and knowing I can totally do it and kick its ass and all, but being at a complete loss of inspiration for ideas on exactly what to do.

World of Warcraft.

TheMadHatter

Banned
AKA
Not Sure - guess the movie.
People who think they are better than others.
People who abuse women, children and pets.
People who abuse drugs.
And people who sell drugs to children and drunk people.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA

Ravynne Nevyrmore

that one Lucrecia fangirl
AKA
Ravynne
WHY PVP WHEN YOU KNOW IT'S GOING TO DENT YOUR HEAD IN?
This is how I feel about Arathi Basin in particular. And Eye of the Storm.

I like the two new ones, even though I have no idea what's going on! But my gear is really pitiful, so I can't actually kill people. I just kind of hit them until they notice me and wtfpwn my face.

And then, for some reason, I go ahead and do i again. Fuck you, WoW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom