Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
It's User Name; inquiring too thoroughly about his thought processes is likely to lead all of us to avenues we don't really want to go down.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Aching, throbbing headaches that don't go away >;

And also being tired as hell all day long, after plenty of sleep (without oversleeping, either).

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
People giving me sideways glances all the way through my lecture because I apparently 'look and smell like sex'. Actual quote.

Alex the inconspicuous.

:C

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Braggart :monster:

So I woke up about half an hour ago. In that half hour, the weather somehow went from dreary and overcast to sunny >;

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
* Having to refactor a program / module for a website because it uses a database to store data, which isn't supposed to be done because said database is only for writing.
* Refactoring said program. This was about a month and a half ago.
* Works fine on testing environment, guys want to put it live... doesn't work.
* Investingating it, making it spew out extra messages, sending them to the developer / support of the company that made the CMS we're working in
* Spending a few hours on that, then finding out it's because the live server runs in a clustered environment, and said clustered environment doesn't have access rights to write stuff into the new method of storing stuff.
* Having to refactor it yet again to use a database again. Back at square one, and the original developer was right after all. He should've said so though. Damn chink.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
That weather? Yeah, it went from sunny and all to "zomfg someone just brought the Dragon Balls together" black, then rained like the world was about to end...and then stopped raining and went sunny again 10 minutes later. Wtf =/

Also, who doesn't love some open-heart surgery? :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
I would give all of my bones just to stop them from aching.

For NO REASON WTF.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I think I have Lockhart's number, if you want it.

Crazy work bitch apparently got her claws into my roommate, who, for reasons unknown, ordered a DVD for her and had it sent...here. So she's on her way here soon to pick it up. I have no idea where this DVD is, and this is a really shitty wakeup. Unless the "bff" that she's bringing with her is hot and wants to join me in getting ready for work (i.e., shower), I really am not looking forward to this. I HATE being woken up *grumble*

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
The fact that there's probably millions of PHP programmers, but that nobody managed or can be arsed to make a script that creates a database backup for large databases, and the ones that do exist either don't work, or are complete and utter shit AND hidden behind a fugly website that requires a login (and which actively bans all accounts found on bugmenot, bans e-mail addresses from anti-spam thingies, and which spams)

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Stapling my finger. >;(

You did this why? O_o
Also the Wild lost their season opener -_-
But they played pretty well in the third period. They just need to put that much effort into the entire game AND STOP GIVING UP SHORTHANDED GOALS FFS!

Mormz

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Dustin
Finally checked Premier League standings. What happened, 'pool? ='(
Hopefully we can do what we did last year, except less shitty towards the middle/end of the season.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Taking tests at 8 in the morning for three hours straight only to realize that I have another assessment test to take this Saturday. Yay. -_-

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
the washing up, which has grown over the course of the day.
it's practically spilling over the worktop.

plus it's my turn to do it. NO

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Every time we talk about the washing up in your flat, or I go over to visit you, it ALWAYS seems to be your turn to do the washing up :monster:

The fact i need a second pair of converses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom