Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Owing my Dad over 100 dollars, plus my friend about 60, and my other friend ten or twelve, I really have lost count. Not having any money to Christmas shop with, and my Mom nagging me to get her a gift OR ELSE... At least that's what she says.

Damn bitch.

/rant

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
L2beastudent.
l2overdraft

Not being able to get any shifts at work; such a mare. Also, the looming threat of exams.
THE HORROR

Plus I won't be able to talk to my bf for 2 days, because I know he'll be playing AC2.
Bad times.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Plus I won't be able to talk to my bf for 2 days, because I know he'll be playing AC2.
Bad times.
Oh bby, we both know you're just as good as Ezio at keeping my attention :P

Last edited:

sheens

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sheens, Mooglet
if you're mom wants a gift 'or else' she obviously has no idea about the true meaning of Christmas. Which is sad.

And I'm pissed off because being ill has cause me to suck at gaming, and therefore I cannot get past the Materia Keeper.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Having a tree fall on my house because of a blizzard and having to fix my roof in 0 degree weather.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
if you're mom wants a gift 'or else' she obviously has no idea about the true meaning of Christmas. Which is sad.

Lmao, funny you should say that because I was just telling my friend that very same thing. The other thing about my Mom is that, if I get her something she doesn't like she's going to make it known, which is putting pressure on me currently. I don't know WHY I should bother getting her ungrateful ass anything, but I still feel bad... I mean, she is my Mom. My head hurts. I should stop thinking about it. >>

Hawkeye.

Hero of the Ages says Shabz.
Lmao, funny you should say that because I was just telling my friend that very same thing. The other thing about my Mom is that, if I get her something she doesn't like she's going to make it known, which is putting pressure on me currently. I don't know WHY I should bother getting her ungrateful ass anything, but I still feel bad... I mean, she is my Mom. My head hurts. I should stop thinking about it. >>
Once you get your a mother a gift then you'll have done your part. The grace or lack of it she displays in accepting it is entirely her responsibility. Don't let yourself be weighed down so much about it.;)

What pisses me off though. Right now, this joke of a healthcare reform bill that they're trying to pass.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Here's a tip.
Buy your mother shoes.
TRU FAX

Also, was going to go and buy my bf's presents today, as well as go to the xmas market with mates later (bus pass to kill 2 birds), BUT NO as soon as I come home, I seem to become a taxi service, and am now picking up 3 people today.
Seriously, wtf is wrong with public transport.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Having to work everyday over Christmas and New Year, excepting weekends (as per usual), the 25th of December, the 28th and the 1st of January. :(

Think of me while you're all relaxing between Christmas and New Year. Think of me... and laugh. As I know you will, you bastards (said with affection, you bastards).

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
The fact that the whole national public transit network(s) come to a near complete standstill at two inches of snow, :monster:.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
There's a voice in the back of my head that's been there for ten years now and it hasn't shut up!!!

I'm getting too old for this emo teen crap. >_>

Ghost X

- Being accused of things I didn't do.
- Being unable to find a decent job.
- Having an unreasonable and dyslexic partially-deaf supervisor with an anger management problem.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
There's a voice in the back of my head that's been there for ten years now and it hasn't shut up!!!

I'm getting too old for this emo teen crap. >_>

Oh sorry, didn't realize I was speaking too loud, :awesome:.

----

What pisses me off is the following:

Last night, about 2 AM, watched TV, yawn. About to go to bed, so I went to take a piss. I turn around again, unlock the door... and it skips or something. Door locked, lock doesn't move. :(

So I try to get the cover off by twiddling with the screw with my fingernail, to no effect. Then I try to call the landlord, whose phone is on, but not responsive. Finally, I bang on the door and call for help from the (sleeping) housemates. Luckily, the one who knows his locks is home, :monster:.

Lock is taken apart and, with some effort, unlocked, FREEDOM! Half an hour stuck in a toilet, for the win :monster:. The lock was broked.

Homura Akemi

Just a lurker now ;3
AKA
Black★Rock Shooter, Hatsune Miku, Rin, Rin Okumura, Zack Fair.
smart people that prove me wrong...god-dammit yes there are monkeys that can fly...and thats that :salute:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Oh sorry, didn't realize I was speaking too loud, :awesome:.
No, you're in the front of my head. Different emo teen shit. :awesome: Unless you're the one telling me to kill myself? :huh:

What's pissing me off is this: it's snowing a lot at the moment. Yes, it is. And my first thought, my first thought? "Hmm, this could cause difficulty to the transport networks." :( Christ, I'm getting old.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
No, you're in the front of my head. Different emo teen shit. :awesome: Unless you're the one telling me to kill myself? :huh:

What's pissing me off is this: it's snowing a lot at the moment. Yes, it is. And my first thought, my first thought? "Hmm, this could cause difficulty to the transport networks." :( Christ, I'm getting old.

I've got music (if you can call it that) that can help with that, :awesome:.

And also, they did. It gets worse if you actually use said transport networks.

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
Finding out that the damage done to my car is going to cost $2152.00, technically $1152.00 with the $1000.00 deductible from insurance. Still, that's quite a bit of monies.

SutekiMitsukai

S U G A R . T I T S
Christmas

Every year I'm reminded of the time I spent when I was happy...and memories just come back to me and those memories suck no matter who I spend Christmas with or how great the Christmas is....none of them compare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom