Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Money, lack thereof.
Also, being woken up by some twat who thinks it's ok to fit insultation in my roof at about 8:30.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
^ Thats well harsh :(

What pisses me off atm is my pyaar hurting stipple.

The guys in shop...all they're doing is playing video games. I don't think I've ever seen so many people playing Halo 3 at the same time.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
So I got this TCF gift card for Christmas but my uncle who gave it to me didn't tell me the balance on it. I went to the website to check it out, but I need to log in to do so... but I don't know the password because IT WAS A GIFT! MEANING I WASN'T THE ONE WHO REGISTERED IT SO I DON'T KNOW THE PASSWORD!

God common fricken sense people....

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I've got music (if you can call it that) that can help with that, :awesome:.
What, with fighting the emoness? Me too. :awesome:

*hits button*

#Awl-ways look on the brrri-iiiight side of life...# :monster:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
i have had so much to drink that when it's been followed by 3 coffees i'm getting heart palpatations

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I'm annoyed with a friend of mine. He's a big pity party person, but he's a good artist. About a month ago I commissioned a pic from him that I wanted done by Christmas because it was a gift for a friend. He assured me again and again I was giving him enough time to get it done. A few days later I asked if he could send me progress reports every so often in case there was anything I would want changed. He told me he had just stick figures laid out so far and again assured me I was giving him enough time to get it done.

Now I talk to this guy a lot, I've known him for 12 years and ... well yeah we talk a lot. About a week ago he suddenly does this "OHSHIT I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING ON A COMMISSION WASN'T I? LOL?

Me: >_>

Then he was all "Good thing I remembered! I'll get it done, no worries!"

I'm sure you can all guess what happened. He IMs me two days ago going on and on about how frustrated he is with the picture and he's having all this trouble with it so I told him to fucking forget it. Then he has the nerve to go into this, "Poor me, I couldn't get a present done for a friend, I'm useless!"

Yah well maybe if you started it, when you were supposed to, it wouldn't be an issue! Imagine that logic...

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Well yeah, he IS useless. He couldn't get your picture done after ages, thats pretty much the definition of the word. Don't give him a scrap of comfort.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Oh I know, but the thing is he was actually looking for me to pity him at that point. I told him to just forget it again, I don't want to give him any sort of attention when he does that.

This is a guy who a couple months ago IMed me claiming he had gout and that his legs were so swelled up and painful that he couldn't even more, and he had just crawled his way to the bathroom and back. Upon telling him he NEEDS to see a doctor he went on and on about how he doesn't have a job and can't pay for a visit. Now I know hospitals are expensive but I also know they aren't going to turn you down because of that, they'll work with you on the budget you have. He refused again and again because his parents would have to pay for that and he couldn't do that to them.

He hasn't brought up gout since. Of course I did block him momentary after that so maybe he went and got help, idk.

Ghost X

- I hate the binge-drinking culture I'm expected to join in and be sociable at family events (like Christmas). Relatives involved look at me like a retard and say things like "This is how you have fun". I roll my eyes thinking, "Yeah, that's why you're a bunch of obese diabetics with alcohol dependency, clinical depression, gout, and fatty livers, and I have the problem. Riiight."
- I hate how its very hard to find people who are not a part of the binge-drinking culture.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
That's not to say that people who take part in said culture are worthless.

Having really bad writer's block.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
There's nothing wrong with the binge drinking culture. It is the British way.

Ghost X

The Australian way also, apparently. Dare I say the global way, except in places where people care about their health, like Okinawa =P.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Health is overrated :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
You might as well have a good time with what time you have bro.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I'm saying that you should live everyday as if it were your last, and if you want to binge drink and have a good time, go for it.
I'm not saying that it's not bad for you.
But I personally don't care, there's nothing like a bit of a drink to add to your worldly pleasures.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
topic needs less talk about binge drinking and more talk about pot smoking. imho.

Ghost X

I hate people saying "You should live each day like its your last", since that's an impossible ideal. If I were to do that, I'd be bankrupt on the first day, stranded in another country, but completely sober ;).

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
i haven't smoked pot for like, 3 weeks. >;

iamdisappoint.jpg

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
My car doors are completely frozen shut... Im reading on websites how to remedy this and I'm seeing to use a blow drier

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO GET A BLOW DRIER OUT INTO THE PARKING LOT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom