Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I also like how these things think Im going to have a bunch of cigarette lighters lying around, holy shit.

fuck it, ill try it after the sun rises...

Ghost X

I hate when I'm trying to click a link on a message board such as this one, and a picture decides to load the instant before I click the button, moving the button out of reach, leading me to click on some other link I perhaps didn't want to click.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
My car doors are completely frozen shut... Im reading on websites how to remedy this and I'm seeing to use a blow drier

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO GET A BLOW DRIER OUT INTO THE PARKING LOT?
Extension leads?

What's pissing me off is the fact that the library is closed since it's Christmas, my home PC won't load the BBC iPlayer, there are NO pictures of Timothy Dalton from last night's Dr Who online, AND I have to wait a week to find out what happens next!!!

I've never got binge drinking either - the best way to have fun is to make sure you can't remember a thing you did and throw up over yourself? Riiiiiight.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Don't knock it till you've tried it imo :monster:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Extension leads?

Yeah one long enough to get from the 3rd story apartment all the way to my car in the parking lot? I doubt those exist.

Anyway, to finish my story.... I went out again at about 10:15AM and had the same trouble. Finally after using MORE deicer I was able to get my passenger side door open. It took me a really long time to scrape the car off. This wasn't just snow, it had rained so this was like 6 inches thick of ice and snow. :'( For some reason my car seemed worse off than everyone else's but maybe it was because some of them went out yesterday and I did not. After spending forever scraping the car off, I tried to move it and SURPRISE! I got stuck. :reptar:

Fortunately some nice guy in a pick up helped me get unstuck... when I got back inside it was 11AM on the dot. It took me 45 minutes to move my car less than 1/4th of a mile. Fucking MN weather.

And I love the websites that tell you how to unstick a door. Especially ones that make suggestions like a blow drier with an extension cord or using something INSIDE the car to unstick the door. BRILLIANT! :awesomonster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
A friend who is ignoring me because I don't like Twilight. She's been ignoring me for almost a month now.
...thats not a friend.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
My childhood friends loves that series, I love KR. She hates KR, I hate twilight. perfect match! We have our likes and DO NOT WANTs. That's a ridiculous thing for your friend to break contact with. :/

Ghost X

Lol, I had friends not liking me because I don't like Linkin Park, but that didn't make me sad. What makes me sad is lag, and the lack of team work in MMOs.

Ghost X

I don't understand the obsessive fandom of twilight. The story reads out like a manual for abusive relationships with subtle influences from Mormon ideology. The fact that the teeny-boppers lap this up just goes to show various disturbing things.

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
Yeah, we've been friends since 6th grade. Ever time I try talking to her, she just ignores me. I even said sorry, though I should never have to say sorry in the case of Twatlight.

TLDR: I'm starting to think she's a shit friend also. xD

How old is she? People should stop that silent-treatment rubbish when they're 14, max. Either way, sounds like someone you shouldn't hope to still be best friends with in the next few decades.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
How old is she? People should stop that silent-treatment rubbish when they're 14, max. Either way, sounds like someone you shouldn't hope to still be best friends with in the next few decades.

She's nineteen, and will be twenty very soon. <_<; Well, she's been ignoring me and since she won't respond to me, there's nothing more I can do. I wouldn't say it's officially over, but I guess pale and dead Edward means a lot more than whatever it was we ever had, lol. I actually feel really relieved. XD

Besides... Cedric > Edward. >=O

Vendel

Banned
She's nineteen, and will be twenty very soon. <_<; Well, she's been ignoring me and since she won't respond to me, there's nothing more I can do. I wouldn't say it's officially over, but I guess pale and dead Edward means a lot more than whatever it was we ever had, lol. I actually feel really relieved. XD

I would stay as far away from this person as possible.

Let them make the first move.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Yeah one long enough to get from the 3rd story apartment all the way to my car in the parking lot? I doubt those exist.
...To be fair... I didn't know it was that far. I'm not omniscient, just a Lord of Time. :P

The boiler has packed up at work. Bad enough we have to go in between Christmas and New Year, when we're doing less than usual business... *sigh*

@Cissy - no offense, but your friend sounds like a bit of a b-i-itch. I agree with the others who said you should give her some space.

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
Sitting 5 hours in traffic because of a tiny snow storm that accumulated about 4 inches and brought on a shit load of accidents during rush hour. Portland's transportation and emergency response system is completely fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom