Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
So like this guy and his two kids (10-12 and 14-15) came in today, and I guess this isn't so much anger at them but absolute confusion, because they were apparently vacationing from the UK.

In Iowa. In February. When it's like 29 degrees Fahrenheit. WTF SIR. IT'S NOT LIKE IT'S EVEN NICE HERE.
29F? What's that in real money? :huh: Anyway, it's not very nice here atm, so I doubt it makes much difference. :awesome:

Unable to find anywhere that sells a coat for less than three times the price I was expecting/hoping to pay. RAGE.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Not being able to find any mmo's to keep me going til APB's release. Fuck it I might just go buy Borderlands.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
29F? What's that in real money? :huh: Anyway, it's not very nice here atm, so I doubt it makes much difference. :awesome:

Unable to find anywhere that sells a coat for less than three times the price I was expecting/hoping to pay. RAGE.
that's like -1.6 degrees Celsius. SO IT'S NOT LIKE IT WAS EVEN DECENT OUT OR ANYTHING. :|

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I have to play hockey at 4pm.
this would usually be an amazing thing, because i would be playing without a hangover.
HOWEVER
because it's such a late start, i miss the start of a pub crawl that a load of my mates are going on.
CURSES

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Rear wheel of my bike. Especially when it decides to go leaky, ESPECIALLY when I have to abuse a left behind old crappy blue mountainbike, cycle for an hour (total) to get a strip of rubber (!) that goes around the rim, ETC. asfd.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
School work. The time I normally dedicate to working on my novel or fanfictin has been utterly consumed by it.

Loxetta

Pro Adventurer
^ Depends on how good his novel is. :monster:

On a related note, what pisses me off is writer's block. I have a bunch of time that I am able to write, but can't seem to write a damn thing.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Oh, that happens to me, too, Loxetta. I have a great bunch of ideas (alright, maybe not great, but decent, at least) and I don't freaking know how to write them down in a nice way.

Dang.

Oh, and what pisses me off? Lots of things, actually.

University being the main one!

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
Working at 12.

fuck I hate being up before noon, even if I am trying to fix my sleep schedule. SOMETHING ABOUT WAKING UP JUST TO WORK makes me feel empty inside

:sadpanda:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Working at 12.

fuck I hate being up before noon, even if I am trying to fix my sleep schedule. SOMETHING ABOUT WAKING UP JUST TO WORK makes me feel empty inside

:sadpanda:

Welcome to the real world motherfucker.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Body stoned is a bit different to smoking. A lot harder to get up and move when you eat it lol.

Loxetta

Pro Adventurer
Body stoned is a bit different to smoking. A lot harder to get up and move when you eat it lol.

I get told that all the time, so I don't doubt it. (It didn't help that I had no idea what was going on at the time though :monster: ) I'd give smoking a try if I wasn't so afraid for my wallet. And decent shit is hard to find around here.

Which kind of pisses me off now that I think about it. I probably wouldn't be so stressed all the time.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I got lucky because of who I became friends with in high school so I always get good quality weed. There is some really putrid shit out there that even I can't smoke because it's so shit.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
A neighbor gave me brownies once. Didn't work out.

And this one time, this aunt of mine and a friend of hers like, found cake with green bits in the fridge, and they like, went NOM CAKE and ate all of it. One usually takes half a slice of it for effect, :monster:. Them be trippin' BALLS!.

trippin.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom