Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
My bank is pissing me the fuck off. Eight overdraft fees for times when I had money in my account! So now I'm out $280 for no fucking reason >=/

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I have work in three and a half hours, and haven't slept yet.

I'm not sure whether this is a "Whoops" or a "Damn insomnia." Probably both.

Charles Xavier

Pro Adventurer
Static electricity. I so HATE IT! I've tried so many things to avoid getting shocked, but it always seems to get to me some way or another.

Static electricity. I so HATE IT! I've tried so many things to avoid getting shocked, but it always seems to get to me some way or another.

Join the party. You can't avoid getting shocked though..as far as I know.

Snow. It's getting annoying. THe weather people still don't know what this goddamn storm is going to do. Each news channel (and the National Weather Service) keep saying different amounts. I'm moving when I get older.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Having to be re-directed to multiple pages to find what I'm looking for.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I WAS GOING TO POST THE PERFECT FANART TO RUB IN ATEMS FACE

AND THEN I REALIZED

I DELETED MY YU GI OH FANART FOLDER BY ACCIDENT.

I ALWAYS TELL MYSELF:
"CHECK THE RECYCLING BIN BEFORE YOU EMPTY IT JUST IN CASE"

AND THE ONE TIME I DON'T...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I must've mind crushed your computer.

Snow. It's getting annoying. THe weather people still don't know what this goddamn storm is going to do. Each news channel (and the National Weather Service) keep saying different amounts. I'm moving when I get older.

On that, a pet peeve of mine are people that hate snow. I understand this year we've gotten a ton, but since you claim to want to move- snow is awesome and everyone that forgets that has forgotten their childhood ;)

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
On a happier note, management said I could work Saturday since there wasn't much to do today anyway and they were in need of someone to work then. So lucky I have awesome bosses rather than assholes.

This should probably go in the "Things that make your day" thread but it wouldn't make any sense without context.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
On that, a pet peeve of mine are people that hate snow. I understand this year we've gotten a ton, but since you claim to want to move- snow is awesome and everyone that forgets that has forgotten their childhood ;)

THIS!!!!!

I have a friend who just moved home after a year of being in LA. After one week she was like, "I'm so sick of snow and ready to move."

It's like, "YOU JUST GOT HERE!" ¬_¬

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
It also pisses me off when I give unclear directions (perhaps due to sleep deprivation) and thus cause myself and others a great deal of inconvenience :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I must've mind crushed your computer.

YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS

HAAYOUREYESBURN.png

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Join the party. You can't avoid getting shocked though..as far as I know.
If it's shocks from touching conductive metals, try tapping some plastic or wood before touching the metal. It tends to work with the taps at work. :)

Having lunch (which is always late) be put off by half-an-hour, as each time I tried to leave my desk... the phone rang with another late order to be run off!!

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
So like this guy and his two kids (10-12 and 14-15) came in today, and I guess this isn't so much anger at them but absolute confusion, because they were apparently vacationing from the UK.

In Iowa. In February. When it's like 29 degrees Fahrenheit. WTF SIR. IT'S NOT LIKE IT'S EVEN NICE HERE.

Vendel

Banned
At the no Mercy finale. Hear the tank coming. Run to the roof to get a better look. Maybe get on the minigun. Don't see it. Turn around and it is right next to me. Sends my ass flying off the roofs.

That was abotu 5 min ago.

Last night finale of Blood Harvest. Hear the tank coming. Run upstairs. Get vomited on. Manage to kill the boomer. But while I am blind the tank runs up and kills me. They guy who wasn't close and never shot his ass....

It must be the beard.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
My tablet just broke. I'm officially about to have a mental breakdown.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Bad writers who are getting paid and not having a job to support my family.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
NEVER BUY A LOGITECH MX518 GAMING MOUSE IF YOU HAVE WINDOWS 7 RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom