Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
The misuse of Pedobear irks me. Pedobear doesn't go after young boys. That's Shotacat's territory.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
They changed people's icons and comment signatures. The poll at the bottom is just chock full of rants in the comments about how it's so not funny, and how our icons and sigs are how we identify ourselves, and how people can't stand having Twilight or Laday Gaga or Legend of the Seeker as their icons for ONE DAY.

hmm

*takes notes for next year*

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
They changed people's icons and comment signatures. The poll at the bottom is just chock full of rants in the comments about how it's so not funny, and how our icons and sigs are how we identify ourselves, and how people can't stand having Twilight or Laday Gaga or Legend of the Seeker as their icons for ONE DAY.

Legend of the Seeker is a terrible show though.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
It is pretty awful, but I'm not really sure it can be worse than Twilight. That's actually a tough call though.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Speaking of Twilight, my parents are watching New Moon right now. The sad part is that the tv is in the same room as the computer.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Whore yourself out. It's better than having parents that like Twilight.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Speaking of Twilight, it's on my to-read list. It's sitting in my room as I type.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Ⓐaron;218565 said:
i hope this is an april fools joke

Mega, we're cool and everything but, I swear, you do this, and I will find you.

It may not be today, or tomorrow, but you will feel the fury of a thousand ages unleashed up you and god help you man.

God help you.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Nope, not a joke. I'm reading it for the purpose of having a convo with retarded female coworkers who are in love with it so I can trash it and make them cry from being humiliated.

Pics forthcoming for proof

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
Pics off you going through agony or the female coworkers going through agony?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Nope, not a joke. I'm reading it for the purpose of having a convo with retarded female coworkers who are in love with it so I can trash it and make them cry from being humiliated.

you are human garbage and are no longer invited to my garden party

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V

All I can say is you'd better not have given that woman and her shitty Mormon church any money.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
HA

As if.

Borrowed it from the tard I'm going to be arguing with. I may be masochistic, but I'm not STUPID.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
When IS April Fools' Day anyway? It's on April 1st, right?

It's April 2nd here now though. Or was that part of the joke?

Oh yeah. Thieves piss me off. I hope whoever stole my DS Lite falls down a conveniently placed manhole and dies horribly mangled.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Though really, you're doing it wrong. You don't have to read a book to be able to make a good argument about why it's crap. For example, I know many reasons why Atlas Shrugged is a steaming pile of dog shit and the only part of it I've ever read is about two pages of John Galt's speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom