Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
^ Isn't it great? :3

Edit: Just read- I am also sorry for what you (and possibly Crack) are going through. I love you guys lots. :C Don't ever forget it.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
I'm sorry crack. What happened?

My family deeply upsets me.
Here is a conversation that my stepmom and stepsister had... while I was in the room.

stepsister: whose is this? (she points to my coffee I got at 7-11 when I walked there) Why didn't I get any? (I don't mind my stepsister but she has the mentality of a 10 year old; she wants anything that anyone else in the family gets)
stepmom: that's Chelsea's (my name is Chelsea), you know she doesn't think of anyone but herself.

....what? I mean, fuck, I walk somewhere and I get myself my own fucking food and drink, and because of this I won't be eating dinner with them. This saves them money and me hassle because I am sick of being harassed about eating their food. I still do sometimes (simple things like yogurt or sandwiches)

Yet, somehow, buying my own food makes me "stingy" because I won't share with the family. What the fuck. My stepmom bitched up a storm the other day because I took "her" yogurt. It was a fucking 50 cent yogurt, I had no idea it was hers, and she just made a bunch of nasty remarks about how "she should buy her own food and be selfish and not share like me". I didn't even fucking reply, I never reply to her when she talks to me like that because the last time I did she ended up screaming at me and what with my anxiety issues I just can't fucking take that.

My dad doesn't really pay attention to how she treats me (she really doesn't treat me badly, most of the time everyone just ignores me) and occasionally if she's rude to me he'll apologize on her behalf.

It just doesn't feel fair or right, though. My dad abandoned my family as a kid and he never, ever visited me. I did not get to come to his wedding when he married this woman. The only reason I'm here is because my mother became an emotionally abusive borderline alcoholic, and I dropped out of high school (I did end up finishing, albeit late, before I left California) and was struggling with severe anxiety issues.

Since I moved out here I have held a job. I did not do school because I had been planning since my senior year to take a year off, and I did. I have been working very hard.

Just as soon as I'm about to start college my Stepmom informs me that I'm being kicked out because "my time there is up". I can't even bring myself to talk to my father about it, I hardly know the man and since he has two cute new kids with my Stepmom and has diligently taken care of my stepsister he DOES NOT, I repeat, DOES NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ME. Yeah, he loves me, or so he says, but he won't take any financial or emotional care of me (other than claiming me on his tax return and robbing me of $300) and he seems to think this is okay way to be. Don't even get me started on how he treats my fucking brother.

As if all of this wasn't bad enough my stepmom is NEVER straightforward with me. Instead of asking me to do things like my mother does, or even my father does, she's EXTREMELY immature about things that I do that upset her. Instead of saying "hey, can you please do this" she talks directly to my stepsister about how that certain behavior of mine annoys her or she just loudly announces to the house that I should stop doing that and talks about how much it annoys her in the most offensive way possible.

I cannot fucking STAND this. I have a lot of beef with my biological mother but for fuck's sake at least she knew how to deal with people maturely. While Sharon (my stepmom) is a more "traditional" mother (she has strict house rules and based on the way my stepsister came out she raises rather sheltered kids. She's very hands on and not overly affectionate) but she treats me like we are both in High School and I'm some chick she doesn't like. It's completely fucking immature. At least my own mother knows how to deal with teenagers, and especially other people's kids.

Now that I'm being kicked out, she talks all the time about how the house will be cleaner when I'm gone and what they're going to do with my bed. She does it just to get a rise out of me and I feel like I'm going to EXPLODE. I never, ever respond (like I said, I responded once and it ended horribly. My fucking father apologized for her) but it really eats away at me and causes me more anxiety than I already have to deal with.

I can't understand how a woman who is widely regarded as a good mother can be so immature and shitty to her stepdaughter. When she says these things I feel like she's a different person, I just DO NOT get it. Like I said, her parenting skills are different than what I was raised with, and before my mom became a real monster/started drinking a lot she was the kind of parent I'D rather be, just a personal opinion, but seriously Sharon is a mature and strict mom. How is it that she manages to be such a petty, rude stepmother?

I guess I feel like after spending two years dealing with the hell of living with my biological mother's treatment I don't feel like I fucking deserve this. The fact that my father won't even let me stay upsets me even more.

I'm considering moving out early. Would this be stupid (I'm trying to save money) or would it be better for me?

anyways I'm crying like a little girl now so I'm gonna go out for a walk and smoke. I may move this to its own topic since it got fucking huge.

I'm very sorry for what's happening to you :(

If no one cares about what's happening to you (starting with your father), then move out as soon as possible.

Remember that you have us here.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

Here is a conversation that my stepmom and stepsister had... while I was in the room.

stepsister: whose is this? (she points to my coffee I got at 7-11 when I walked there) Why didn't I get any? (I don't mind my stepsister but she has the mentality of a 10 year old; she wants anything that anyone else in the family gets)
stepmom: that's Chelsea's (my name is Chelsea), you know she doesn't think of anyone but herself.

....what? I mean, fuck, I walk somewhere and I get myself my own fucking food and drink, and because of this I won't be eating dinner with them. This saves them money and me hassle because I am sick of being harassed about eating their food. I still do sometimes (simple things like yogurt or sandwiches)

Yet, somehow, buying my own food makes me "stingy" because I won't share with the family. What the fuck. My stepmom bitched up a storm the other day because I took "her" yogurt. It was a fucking 50 cent yogurt, I had no idea it was hers, and she just made a bunch of nasty remarks about how "she should buy her own food and be selfish and not share like me". I didn't even fucking reply, I never reply to her when she talks to me like that because the last time I did she ended up screaming at me and what with my anxiety issues I just can't fucking take that.

My dad doesn't really pay attention to how she treats me (she really doesn't treat me badly, most of the time everyone just ignores me) and occasionally if she's rude to me he'll apologize on her behalf.

It just doesn't feel fair or right, though. My dad abandoned my family as a kid and he never, ever visited me. I did not get to come to his wedding when he married this woman. The only reason I'm here is because my mother became an emotionally abusive borderline alcoholic, and I dropped out of high school (I did end up finishing, albeit late, before I left California) and was struggling with severe anxiety issues.

Since I moved out here I have held a job. I did not do school because I had been planning since my senior year to take a year off, and I did. I have been working very hard.

Just as soon as I'm about to start college my Stepmom informs me that I'm being kicked out because "my time there is up". I can't even bring myself to talk to my father about it, I hardly know the man and since he has two cute new kids with my Stepmom and has diligently taken care of my stepsister he DOES NOT, I repeat, DOES NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ME. Yeah, he loves me, or so he says, but he won't take any financial or emotional care of me (other than claiming me on his tax return and robbing me of $300) and he seems to think this is okay way to be. Don't even get me started on how he treats my fucking brother.

As if all of this wasn't bad enough my stepmom is NEVER straightforward with me. Instead of asking me to do things like my mother does, or even my father does, she's EXTREMELY immature about things that I do that upset her. Instead of saying "hey, can you please do this" she talks directly to my stepsister about how that certain behavior of mine annoys her or she just loudly announces to the house that I should stop doing that and talks about how much it annoys her in the most offensive way possible.

I cannot fucking STAND this. I have a lot of beef with my biological mother but for fuck's sake at least she knew how to deal with people maturely. While Sharon (my stepmom) is a more "traditional" mother (she has strict house rules and based on the way my stepsister came out she raises rather sheltered kids. She's very hands on and not overly affectionate) but she treats me like we are both in High School and I'm some chick she doesn't like. It's completely fucking immature. At least my own mother knows how to deal with teenagers, and especially other people's kids.

Now that I'm being kicked out, she talks all the time about how the house will be cleaner when I'm gone and what they're going to do with my bed. She does it just to get a rise out of me and I feel like I'm going to EXPLODE. I never, ever respond (like I said, I responded once and it ended horribly. My fucking father apologized for her) but it really eats away at me and causes me more anxiety than I already have to deal with.

I can't understand how a woman who is widely regarded as a good mother can be so immature and shitty to her stepdaughter. When she says these things I feel like she's a different person, I just DO NOT get it. Like I said, her parenting skills are different than what I was raised with, and before my mom became a real monster/started drinking a lot she was the kind of parent I'D rather be, just a personal opinion, but seriously Sharon is a mature and strict mom. How is it that she manages to be such a petty, rude stepmother?

I guess I feel like after spending two years dealing with the hell of living with my biological mother's treatment I don't feel like I fucking deserve this. The fact that my father won't even let me stay upsets me even more.

I'm considering moving out early. Would this be stupid (I'm trying to save money) or would it be better for me?

anyways I'm crying like a little girl now so I'm gonna go out for a walk and smoke. I may move this to its own topic since it got fucking huge.
So basically your stepmom is a gigantic whalecunt and your dad is a huge douche. :sadpanda: people like that piss me off.

At the very least, I'm sure I could house you. Even though I live in Iowa and that's probably a million miles away from where you live or anything that would be even remotely interesting to you. :awesome:

If you need anyone to talk to, I'm here. Also crack. And probably Hitobito.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer

:( Sorry to hear that, HM. I hope the situation improves for you.

*sigh* What's pissing me off is pretty childish in comparison... but my computer isn't loading properly. Or much at all. >:[

Son Goku

It's my stomach, I'm hungry.
AKA
mugennagama

I`m sorry for you. Your Dad should at least support you financially.
That`s his job as a father, damn it!

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker

I lived with the same shit for 11 years so you have my condolences.

It's things like this that piss me off. I don't know how people can treat other people like shit and not feel any guilt in their actions. This woman obviously doesn't and neither did my ex stepmother.

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
Stupid whores at the gas station who decide to fuck around with their engine while everyone behind them are waiting

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
The black sheep of my flat started drama last night, shouting through the walls about how he hated some of my mates.
I've slept for 3 hours and I have an essay due in 3 more.
Fuck.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi

:(

My condolences. I'm fortunate tohave one stable parent in my life, but I understand how it can be living with an alcoholic parent + the anxiety issues. Your stepmom seems to perpetuate the stereotype most stepmoms try to work against. I really hope things get better for you. Do you have any friends you can stay with until you can get your own place?

Perhaps in a better world you could run away, befriend a bunch of woodland creatures and 7 midgets who could kill her in a thunderstorm. :sadpanda:

my anger: finishing off a course I suck at (barely passing btw) then realizing after the final exam that I don't even need those credits. What a waste of $500, especially when working minimum wage... not to mention bringing down my average -__-

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V

jesus. I hope things get better for you. Next to shit like that, my own insecurities seem rather minor.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
And Que goes back to work and is instantly reminded of how stupid people are

One new thing at work (Pizza Man) is this pizza called a Stimulus Pizza, it's a medium pizza with minimal sauce, minimal cheese and, yep you guessed it, minimal toppings, not even any top cheese but it's only $5. The point is you're getting what you pay for.
You can add extra toppings for like a dollar or something but it's still hardly any toppings at all and still uber cheep

So this one guy today ordered one of them with triple sausage, now, normally on a stimulus pizza you get 12 pieces of sausage, so Nate made one with 30 pieces. I saw him make it and that was honestly all he could fit. And this idiot actually called back saying it was NOT triple sausage and there wasn't enough.

WTF? Do you want us to like have stacks of sausage or something? Jesus...

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
And Que goes back to work and is instantly reminded of how stupid people are

One new thing at work (Pizza Man) is this pizza called a Stimulus Pizza, it's a medium pizza with minimal sauce, minimal cheese and, yep you guessed it, minimal toppings, not even any top cheese but it's only $5. The point is you're getting what you pay for.
You can add extra toppings for like a dollar or something but it's still hardly any toppings at all and still uber cheep

So this one guy today ordered one of them with triple sausage, now, normally on a stimulus pizza you get 12 pieces of sausage, so Nate made one with 30 pieces. I saw him make it and that was honestly all he could fit. And this idiot actually called back saying it was NOT triple sausage and there wasn't enough.

WTF? Do you want us to like have stacks of sausage or something? Jesus...

Sounds like every day of my dads life.

ForceStealer

Double Growth

Man...your patience is exemplary. I WOULD NOT be able to hold my tongue. Even if the one time ended badly I feel like I would snap at shit like that every time. (I'm not saying you should, it's probably better that you don't, I just admire that you can. I sure as hell couldn't)

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I don't think it'd be stupid. Even if it costs you a little extra, I think the important thing is to get out on your own while you can. If you have a place to stay, go for it. It can't be any worse than where you are. If not, at the very least start looking for places. It's best to get started early anyway and once you get out on your own, you'll wonder how you ever lived with anyone.

I'm sorry this is happening :(
You know I'm always on AIM if you wanna talk.

Althea

Pro Adventurer
AKA
myfinalheaven
Man...your patience is exemplary. I WOULD NOT be able to hold my tongue. Even if the one time ended badly I feel like I would snap at shit like that every time. (I'm not saying you should, it's probably better that you don't, I just admire that you can. I sure as hell couldn't)

^^Same here

Hope that is terrible. Honestly, I think you are doing the right thing trying to move out early, anyone that destructive does not need to be in your life. Personally, I would confront my dad on his own, but I am not in your situation. I do wish you the best though, that woman sounds like an absolute harpy I would stay away. Get away from the source of your anxiety.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
(a) I keep having these dizzy spells, where I go light-headed and feel faint. They're not fun. :(

(b) Missing someone so much it hurts. :(

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Fuck you, random shit mood. I have to go to work in two hours and I don't need you fagging up my day.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER

I'm sorry about that. Hope you're able to manage to feel better, once you move out. And yes, if I were you, I'd move out sooner than later, because even if it costs a bit more, at least you'll be out of that place.

I'm not also the best advisor, but hey, I try to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom