Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I really hate it when my fucking teammates don't listen to me in L4D. I tell them "get in this corner, and everyone hold back, and they can't fucking touch us". What do they do? Spread out in the damn kitchen, so that there's still so much going on that we miss the Tank music, the horde hasn't busted open the two extra walls, and the tank FUCKS them up inside. Meanwhile, being the smart one and not staying in a crowded kitchen with the Tank, I run outside and am doing fine, until the Smoker nails me and KILLS ME (from 80 health!) while they sit around and heal. WTF

DLPB

Banned Flunky
AKA
Seifer Almasy, DanielReturns
I am sick of being human and the majority of humans, does that count?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I really hate it when my fucking teammates don't listen to me in L4D. I tell them "get in this corner, and everyone hold back, and they can't fucking touch us". What do they do? Spread out in the damn kitchen, so that there's still so much going on that we miss the Tank music, the horde hasn't busted open the two extra walls, and the tank FUCKS them up inside. Meanwhile, being the smart one and not staying in a crowded kitchen with the Tank, I run outside and am doing fine, until the Smoker nails me and KILLS ME (from 80 health!) while they sit around and heal. WTF

I'm just the opposite-

I hate being ordered around in L4D. XD

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Being ORDERED is one thing. But when I say "Hey, if we stand over here in this corner (the kitchen in the Blood Harvest finale), the other team can't touch us" and two of my teammates argue with me and tell me what a stupid idea that is, when I've done it COUNTLESS times before successfully... =/

Plus I'm not very order-y. If someone doesn't want to listen, it's everyone's ass, anyway.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Plus I'm not very order-y.

lol_wut_negra__by_fahugoowabs.jpg

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
How in real life, I can't be that snarky cool employee who only seems to exist in movies. You kno, the one that oh-so charmingly mouths off stupid customers and somehow gets away with it with no serious concequences.

I think I feel like punching out an average of 15 people per shift.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I've got the snark...I just get in trouble :sadpanda:

Passing out in front of the computer when I'm not actually tired and am having a convo on MSN >;

When people you think are your friends suddenly explode on you and blame you for shit you didn't do and accuse you of being a scheming bitch.

Oh... and these people work with you so that fucks that up too.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
How in real life, I can't be that snarky cool employee who only seems to exist in movies. You kno, the one that oh-so charmingly mouths off stupid customers and somehow gets away with it with no serious concequences.

I too am saddened by the fact that I will never be Randall Graves.

Last edited:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I just casually browse ED. :monster: Sorry if I hurt your feelings. lol.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
People who chew with their mouths open. It makes me want to vomit.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
People who chew with their mouths open. It makes me want to vomit.

It's worse when it's a eastern-European homosexual and he's eating noodles or some shit right next to you when you're trying to work. It's even worse if he manages to turn his music (drony trancy house or some shit) on.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
I downloaded FF7 off of PSN because my discs stopped working, and played through until the fight with Jenova-Life. I beat it and lo and behold it asked me to put in Disc 2.

WTF!? So now I can't play any further into FF7 for some reason. I even broke out my old discs and tried putting disc 2 in, and it didn't do a damn thing. I am pissed the fuck off.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
I just had to cancel a trip I was planning for months.
I'm sorry crack. What happened?

My family deeply upsets me.
Here is a conversation that my stepmom and stepsister had... while I was in the room.

stepsister: whose is this? (she points to my coffee I got at 7-11 when I walked there) Why didn't I get any? (I don't mind my stepsister but she has the mentality of a 10 year old; she wants anything that anyone else in the family gets)
stepmom: that's Chelsea's (my name is Chelsea), you know she doesn't think of anyone but herself.

....what? I mean, fuck, I walk somewhere and I get myself my own fucking food and drink, and because of this I won't be eating dinner with them. This saves them money and me hassle because I am sick of being harassed about eating their food. I still do sometimes (simple things like yogurt or sandwiches)

Yet, somehow, buying my own food makes me "stingy" because I won't share with the family. What the fuck. My stepmom bitched up a storm the other day because I took "her" yogurt. It was a fucking 50 cent yogurt, I had no idea it was hers, and she just made a bunch of nasty remarks about how "she should buy her own food and be selfish and not share like me". I didn't even fucking reply, I never reply to her when she talks to me like that because the last time I did she ended up screaming at me and what with my anxiety issues I just can't fucking take that.

My dad doesn't really pay attention to how she treats me (she really doesn't treat me badly, most of the time everyone just ignores me) and occasionally if she's rude to me he'll apologize on her behalf.

It just doesn't feel fair or right, though. My dad abandoned my family as a kid and he never, ever visited me. I did not get to come to his wedding when he married this woman. The only reason I'm here is because my mother became an emotionally abusive borderline alcoholic, and I dropped out of high school (I did end up finishing, albeit late, before I left California) and was struggling with severe anxiety issues.

Since I moved out here I have held a job. I did not do school because I had been planning since my senior year to take a year off, and I did. I have been working very hard.

Just as soon as I'm about to start college my Stepmom informs me that I'm being kicked out because "my time there is up". I can't even bring myself to talk to my father about it, I hardly know the man and since he has two cute new kids with my Stepmom and has diligently taken care of my stepsister he DOES NOT, I repeat, DOES NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ME. Yeah, he loves me, or so he says, but he won't take any financial or emotional care of me (other than claiming me on his tax return and robbing me of $300) and he seems to think this is okay way to be. Don't even get me started on how he treats my fucking brother.

As if all of this wasn't bad enough my stepmom is NEVER straightforward with me. Instead of asking me to do things like my mother does, or even my father does, she's EXTREMELY immature about things that I do that upset her. Instead of saying "hey, can you please do this" she talks directly to my stepsister about how that certain behavior of mine annoys her or she just loudly announces to the house that I should stop doing that and talks about how much it annoys her in the most offensive way possible.

I cannot fucking STAND this. I have a lot of beef with my biological mother but for fuck's sake at least she knew how to deal with people maturely. While Sharon (my stepmom) is a more "traditional" mother (she has strict house rules and based on the way my stepsister came out she raises rather sheltered kids. She's very hands on and not overly affectionate) but she treats me like we are both in High School and I'm some chick she doesn't like. It's completely fucking immature. At least my own mother knows how to deal with teenagers, and especially other people's kids.

Now that I'm being kicked out, she talks all the time about how the house will be cleaner when I'm gone and what they're going to do with my bed. She does it just to get a rise out of me and I feel like I'm going to EXPLODE. I never, ever respond (like I said, I responded once and it ended horribly. My fucking father apologized for her) but it really eats away at me and causes me more anxiety than I already have to deal with.

I can't understand how a woman who is widely regarded as a good mother can be so immature and shitty to her stepdaughter. When she says these things I feel like she's a different person, I just DO NOT get it. Like I said, her parenting skills are different than what I was raised with, and before my mom became a real monster/started drinking a lot she was the kind of parent I'D rather be, just a personal opinion, but seriously Sharon is a mature and strict mom. How is it that she manages to be such a petty, rude stepmother?

I guess I feel like after spending two years dealing with the hell of living with my biological mother's treatment I don't feel like I fucking deserve this. The fact that my father won't even let me stay upsets me even more.

I'm considering moving out early. Would this be stupid (I'm trying to save money) or would it be better for me?

anyways I'm crying like a little girl now so I'm gonna go out for a walk and smoke. I may move this to its own topic since it got fucking huge.

Last edited:

Kelranox

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Zatch, Zach
I downloaded FF7 off of PSN because my discs stopped working, and played through until the fight with Jenova-Life. I beat it and lo and behold it asked me to put in Disc 2.

WTF!? So now I can't play any further into FF7 for some reason. I even broke out my old discs and tried putting disc 2 in, and it didn't do a damn thing. I am pissed the fuck off.

Well, that just won't do. I've had my fair share of disc failures, most notably with IX. It required me to purchase the game twice but it was worth it.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad

Here is a conversation that my stepmom and stepsister had... while I was in the room.

stepsister: whose is this? (she points to my coffee I got at 7-11 when I walked there) Why didn't I get any? (I don't mind my stepsister but she has the mentality of a 10 year old; she wants anything that anyone else in the family gets)
stepmom: that's Chelsea's (my name is Chelsea), you know she doesn't think of anyone but herself.

....what? I mean, fuck, I walk somewhere and I get myself my own fucking food and drink, and because of this I won't be eating dinner with them. This saves them money and me hassle because I am sick of being harassed about eating their food. I still do sometimes (simple things like yogurt or sandwiches)

Yet, somehow, buying my own food makes me "stingy" because I won't share with the family. What the fuck. My stepmom bitched up a storm the other day because I took "her" yogurt. It was a fucking 50 cent yogurt, I had no idea it was hers, and she just made a bunch of nasty remarks about how "she should buy her own food and be selfish and not share like me". I didn't even fucking reply, I never reply to her when she talks to me like that because the last time I did she ended up screaming at me and what with my anxiety issues I just can't fucking take that.

My dad doesn't really pay attention to how she treats me (she really doesn't treat me badly, most of the time everyone just ignores me) and occasionally if she's rude to me he'll apologize on her behalf.

It just doesn't feel fair or right, though. My dad abandoned my family as a kid and he never, ever visited me. I did not get to come to his wedding when he married this woman. The only reason I'm here is because my mother became an emotionally abusive borderline alcoholic, and I dropped out of high school (I did end up finishing, albeit late, before I left California) and was struggling with severe anxiety issues.

Since I moved out here I have held a job. I did not do school because I had been planning since my senior year to take a year off, and I did. I have been working very hard.

Just as soon as I'm about to start college my Stepmom informs me that I'm being kicked out because "my time there is up". I can't even bring myself to talk to my father about it, I hardly know the man and since he has two cute new kids with my Stepmom and has diligently taken care of my stepsister he DOES NOT, I repeat, DOES NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ME. Yeah, he loves me, or so he says, but he won't take any financial or emotional care of me (other than claiming me on his tax return and robbing me of $300) and he seems to think this is okay way to be. Don't even get me started on how he treats my fucking brother.

As if all of this wasn't bad enough my stepmom is NEVER straightforward with me. Instead of asking me to do things like my mother does, or even my father does, she's EXTREMELY immature about things that I do that upset her. Instead of saying "hey, can you please do this" she talks directly to my stepsister about how that certain behavior of mine annoys her or she just loudly announces to the house that I should stop doing that and talks about how much it annoys her in the most offensive way possible.

I cannot fucking STAND this. I have a lot of beef with my biological mother but for fuck's sake at least she knew how to deal with people maturely. While Sharon (my stepmom) is a more "traditional" mother (she has strict house rules and based on the way my stepsister came out she raises rather sheltered kids. She's very hands on and not overly affectionate) but she treats me like we are both in High School and I'm some chick she doesn't like. It's completely fucking immature. At least my own mother knows how to deal with teenagers, and especially other people's kids.

Now that I'm being kicked out, she talks all the time about how the house will be cleaner when I'm gone and what they're going to do with my bed. She does it just to get a rise out of me and I feel like I'm going to EXPLODE. I never, ever respond (like I said, I responded once and it ended horribly. My fucking father apologized for her) but it really eats away at me and causes me more anxiety than I already have to deal with.

I can't understand how a woman who is widely regarded as a good mother can be so immature and shitty to her stepdaughter. When she says these things I feel like she's a different person, I just DO NOT get it. Like I said, her parenting skills are different than what I was raised with, and before my mom became a real monster/started drinking a lot she was the kind of parent I'D rather be, just a personal opinion, but seriously Sharon is a mature and strict mom. How is it that she manages to be such a petty, rude stepmother?

I guess I feel like after spending two years dealing with the hell of living with my biological mother's treatment I don't feel like I fucking deserve this. The fact that my father won't even let me stay upsets me even more.

I'm considering moving out early. Would this be stupid (I'm trying to save money) or would it be better for me?

anyways I'm crying like a little girl now so I'm gonna go out for a walk and smoke. I may move this to its own topic since it got fucking huge.

Shit, that sounds like hell to me. If I were you I would move out. Is there a friend you could go live with? Cause thats what I would do. I'm no expert though.

Well, that just won't do. I've had my fair share of disc failures, most notably with IX. It required me to purchase the game twice but it was worth it.

Same here.

crack

Donator

It's nothing, I appreciate your concern though. As for your situation, I really am sorry to hear about what you're going through. I'm not the best person to go to advice for, but just know you have people here for you. Again, I really am sorry and I hope you can pull through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom