Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
People who make me repeat myself multiple times. If you don't get it the second time I say it, I start getting angry.

Also more anger when it's a work setting and I have to be nice to a certain point, and then get in trouble for "being rude". The conversation was fucking ridiculous and I could probably reenact the whole fucking thing, that's how ott retarded it was. How many times someone will ask a dumb fucking question that I JUST ANSWERED and expects a new answer astounds me.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
There's a new rule that any book that we have more than three copies of is supposed to be faced out so that the customer can see the cover. This is retardedly time-consuming, as there usually isn't enough space to allow for this without shifting several rows' worth of books, and in many cases even after shifting several rows' worth of books it's impossible because there are too many books. Even when it's not impossible, varying levels of inventory means that the books I shift on one day will inevitably need to be shifted back on another.

Also, customers that sit down in the middle of a prominent aisle and then get offended when I run into them. If I can't even frakking see you, I'm not going to be able to avoid running into you. If you have to sit down somewhere, choose somewhere that you're actually visible.

Also also, customers that expect me to know where specific co-workers are at all times, and expect me to take said co-workers away from what they're doing so they can talk to them about personal matters on the company's dollar. I have thirty shelves of books to put away woman, they're not paying me to be your personal errand boy.

Today sucked.

Last edited:

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
And Que goes back to work and is instantly reminded of how stupid people are

One new thing at work (Pizza Man) is this pizza called a Stimulus Pizza, it's a medium pizza with minimal sauce, minimal cheese and, yep you guessed it, minimal toppings, not even any top cheese but it's only $5. The point is you're getting what you pay for.
You can add extra toppings for like a dollar or something but it's still hardly any toppings at all and still uber cheep

So this one guy today ordered one of them with triple sausage, now, normally on a stimulus pizza you get 12 pieces of sausage, so Nate made one with 30 pieces. I saw him make it and that was honestly all he could fit. And this idiot actually called back saying it was NOT triple sausage and there wasn't enough.

WTF? Do you want us to like have stacks of sausage or something? Jesus...
Let's have a Dr. Pepper together. There are some people out there that you just can't satisfy and are real assholes. Next time tell him to fuck off if he can't appreciate the extra work.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Woke up three hours early for work and can't get back to sleep. As a result I got all of five hours of sleep last night. FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Having a massive headache when I'm penciling a picture.

Fuck you headache, fuck you.

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Driving.

Or, to be more accurate, other drivers. Although driving itself pisses me off too since we shouldn't be burning so much carbon.

At least I got off work early tonight. I needed the break after yesterday's frustration. Also I found out that the meeting that was scheduled for 7am on Sunday has been cancelled. Praise be to Satan, or science, or whomever's to thank for such things.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Online applications. I don't know what it is about them that pisses me off so much, but nothing stresses me out faster. Especially when they just decide twenty minutes in 'LOL you have to start over' MY GOD I"M PISSED!:rage:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Bank balance suspiciously low. I'll have to go over the statement with a fine tooth comb when I get it through the post, and for the next week, tighten my belt.

Also, on the subject of belts... my waist size is 33 inches. Trouser waistbands go in twos. &%^%

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
People online who make fun of someone else's picture but refuse to post their own.

Usually the same people who find the stupidest things to criticize and claim to have ridiculous super-model standards.

Yuki.

zzzzz
AKA
SKYUPPERCUT60, Jaded Yuki
ants are invading my house

and not just any ordinary ants

big black ones

i think it's about time to get the poison out and go all john rambo on these mofos

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
You know what's pissing me off? vBulletin keeps showing two extra pages in each thread that don't exist. An "off by two" bug.

Harmless, but annoying.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
It's still a bug though since we shouldn't being seeing those extra pages as normal members can't see deleted posts. And it doesn't happen all the time. :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
It's not deleted posts, the posts are still there, we just can't see them because the people who made them suck so bad that we can't see em :monster:

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
It's not deleted posts, the posts are still there, we just can't see them because the people who made them suck so bad that we can't see em :monster:

jokernotsureifserious.jpg

crack

Donator
When people insist that something can be incredibly easy and try to comfort others by using this logic. FEELING STUPID IS DEFINITELY COMFORTING

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Copying and pasting 130,000 words of TOO MANY DIFFERENT COLOURS (having to actually fucking edit half of them) into a single document for someone. >__________>

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Copying and pasting 130,000 words of TOO MANY DIFFERENT COLOURS (having to actually fucking edit half of them) into a single document for someone. >__________>
Sounds like an Excedrin moment to me.

Rain.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
And all because I asked to see if she actually WOULD. <3333333333

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom