Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
System screwed up at work today, and a load of orders got sent to the store's server twice. Now, it was a glitch in the programming, but as I'm the one who sends the orders across, I feel somewhat responsible. :(

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
MY NIGHT OUT HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
I have spent £15 getting back to Manchester and £200 on clothes just for this night. And then I get a text saying it's off.

I did kick a few things around, hurl a couple of books, curse at the top of my lungs etc etc.
Then I went to Tescos and spent £10 on chocolate.
Crisis averted.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I have spent £15 getting back to Manchester and £200 on clothes just for this night. And then I get a text saying it's off.

I did kick a few things around, hurl a couple of books, curse at the top of my lungs etc etc.
Crisis averted.
Ahh, that's tough. :( Still, bright side: chocs. Also, you have the time to work on that essay without burning the midnight oil.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
My tongue has for some inexplicable reason, inflated so much that it feels like it's taking up my whole mouth. I think I maybe allergic to my medicine. GREAT.

mentaz

bubbles
AND SO DOES ANYONE ELSE THAT LIKES OLIVES ON THEIR PIZZA

HEY YOU'RE THE ONE THAT SUCKS FOR NOT LIKING OLIVES.

unless you're talking about those green olives with that red stuff inside, if that's the case then you're good.

@ topic: I just noticed that I only have 118 mb of free space on my computer and now I have to delete stuff. ;_;

BAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Site taking fecking ages to load. And I still need to do my own bloody tea. :(

"Here it comes... Here it comes... Here comes my nineteenth nervous breakdown..."

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot

Crisis averted.
Poor Bex. :(

But if anyone think you're going to essay, they're sadly mistaken :oscar:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
HEY YOU'RE THE ONE THAT SUCKS FOR NOT LIKING OLIVES.

unless you're talking about those green olives with that red stuff inside, if that's the case then you're good.

@ topic: I just noticed that I only have 118 mb of free space on my computer and now I have to delete stuff. ;_;

BAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW

FUCK YOU, THOSE ARE THE WORST KIND. HAHA YOU HAVE TO DELETE STUFF SERVES YOU RIGHT

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I lol'd.

Bad headache is bad. I'm also pretty sure that I'm going to get docked on some of my calls today for behaving like a regular, albeit polite, person when trying to explain things to customers. Also, coworkers dropping likes flies after merger announcement + apparently shitty severance package. Does not want.

Plus random day off tomoz, then back to work Friday and Saturday. =/

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
WTF BITCH DON'T

YOU CLERITHS ARE ALWAYS HATING ON ME

OLIVES TASTE LIKE ASS GAWD

I AGREE

THAT ONE CLERITH MIRA ESPECIALLY SUCKS

OH WAIT HAHAHAHA

AND OLIVES ARE GOOD SCREW YOU

CLERITH?

WHERE?

WHO?

I THINK YOU HAVE ME MISTAKEN FOR SOMEONE ELSE. :no:

LOL, ALL OF YOU HATERS CAN GO SUCK IN A SAGGY OLIVE COATED TIT.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
No seriously, just today.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
http://trac.edgewall.org/

Seriously, installing it is a pain due to them making you do everything through a command line interface.

Trying to install it to work with the existing / running webserver (Apache 2.2) is a pain because mod_python doesn't seem to work with Python 2.6. The alternative, using mod_wsgi.... well, if you can translate this and implement it within a few minutes, be my guest.. So it's using the built-in webserver, which, surprisingly, works fine.

Next, trying to import your existing issue tracker's issues into it is a pain. We currently use Mantis, and there is an import script... but it's four years old at least, and only works if you manually hack its contents to, oh, properly convert timestamps and fix the issues it has reading characters like ë and á and such. If the thing says 'Convert this to UTF-8', it should convert to UTF-8, not complain about not being able to read stuff.

And even before that, you need to get MySqlDb to work, and have to look REAL hard to find a precompiled installer. Strangely enough, almost all Python projects I encountered today tell you to go compile things yourself.

No u, I say to u. Also, how hard can it be to just offer a central site with all of those essential addons to the original libraries, instead of scattering them over the interwebs?

Fuck you, open source. Nobody likes you because you either need five years experience as a hardcore low-level C programmer or weeks of trying to figure out how to work all the various console commands you need to use to do something as basal as installing a bit of software.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
But if anyone think you're going to essay, they're sadly mistaken :oscar:
:awesome: Stranger things have happened. Like people liking marmite.

*sigh* OK, everyone, how hard is this?

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

I seem to be one of the few at my workplace who can understand numerical order. And the other members of staff insist in "helping" me with things like filing. Cue it taking me twice as long as I have to correct the fact that 103000 comes AFTER 3100.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I spent three hours running errands today. I went to the bank to open new accounts, then went to buy a wallet, then went to pick up a game. Traffic wasn't bad, but the woman who set up my bank accounts was apparently new and didn't know wtf she was doing and had to redo so many parts, so I was there at least an hour and a half instead of forty five minutes tops. =/

Also, it's very hot to-day.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
My teacher did not accept my two essays that I sent to his wrong e-mail address, even though I sent them to the correct e-mail address later and have proof of the date I sent them to the wrong address.

So now I'm going to get a shit grade from missing two papers, added with two quizzes I missed from two days that I was gone.

fml

Althea

Pro Adventurer
AKA
myfinalheaven
^^^Oh that's terribly unreasonable, print out the mailer daemon and show him that you thought it was sent to the right email. He certainly should be more tolerant as typos can occur very easily :/

OT: Having to study for my finals.....I have no motivation whatsoever and I'm annoying myself. I have a week before my exams but keep procrastinating and I know as usual I will leave it to the last minute....Not that this was ever a problem, but for once I wish I was organised D:

Althea

Pro Adventurer
AKA
myfinalheaven
^^Lol, it's from the show Glee. They actually did that dance really well :p

I love that show xD

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
When the NBA Playoffs airs instead of my God damn shows. Fuck you, Blazers. No one cares!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom