Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
When I'm in the shower and the neighbors flush the toilet 3 times in a 5-minute period.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
New manager at work.

I haven't even seen him face to face and he already irritates me ;-;
Less pay, less everything because basically he's a friend of the guy who runs the place and all the now-managers are just stepping down a rank so everyone else is stepping down a rank and getting less for this one moron who hhhhhnnnnnngggghhhh

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Fucking assholes who dick around and not get the job done.
(Yeah I'm pissed off.)

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Friend never called to help me get my furniture today. I now have no idea how to get it here by Friday ;.;

Also, remembered that I have overtime at work tonight. fml

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
I get 3-4 hours of sleep every night. Welcome to my world.

That still pisses me off.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot

Raining while moving furniture. Also, my bed frame is somehow too big to get into my room, and some of the slats that were affixed came out during the drive to my place. fml

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I DIDN'T KNOW PEOPLE THAT WEREN'T ME COULD SEE WHEN I DELETE A POST. IF I HAD KNOWN THAT, I WOULD HAVE JUST EDITED.

FML

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
My allergies medicines make me sleepy and I can't think straight, much less study. Not that I'd studied much anyway, but at least I now have an admissible excuse :awesome:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Someone t work today allocated an order to the wrong van. They informed me, so I corrected the paperwork and contacted the pickers. After a while, I checked the system and saw that the van no. hadn't been corrected there. So, I rang the person back. Do you know what they said?

"OK, I'll do that for you."

Oh, for me? You'll correct your mistake for me? Well, isn't that feckin big of you (?)

Also, bosses on fighting games with infinite special bars. I'm looking at you, Jin Kisaragi!

Gonna make balloon animals with your small intestines...

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Tuition increases :/

and they say it's do to "inflation." Yet, I know for a fact they're not increasing prof or T.A. wages. They are probably doing it so they can plant flowers all over the gigantic campus in order to impress the foreign students in the summer. It's only 2%, but poor students feel every single penny :(

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter

and they say it's do to "inflation." Yet, I know for a fact they're not increasing prof or T.A. wages. They are probably doing it so they can plant flowers all over the gigantic campus in order to impress the foreign students in the summer. It's only 2%, but poor students feel every single penny :(
Funny I thought the same thing when mine went up. What? Do they need another Beemer? Another fancy dress to go to those school dinners. One of my professors has a diamond bigger then my car. What's wrong with this picture. No wonder people are avoiding going to college.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

Yeah rly. The student government decided to buy a local theater so that students can go and watch movies but gave us an increase because state funding for education is down. Something is wrong with this picture...

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Hayfever.

tumblr_l0kr3ivHU11qbs8kyo1_500.png

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Agrd, it makes me start popping antihistamines like an addict.

Althea

Pro Adventurer
AKA
myfinalheaven
:/ Looneymoon: Im now in your shoes, sick with exams....Am actually in pain all over D:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Allergy-like tomfoolery. Does not want. D:

Also, time is going by too slooowly.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I wasn't supposed to rain today, but it did, so I couldn't mow the lawn and my yard is a flipping jungle. :(

That and my left shoulder hurts so bad I can hardly move. :sadpanda:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
It pisses me off that there are a handful of places in my apartment (I've only been living here about six months btw) where no amount of chemicals or elbow grease will remove the dirt/stains/whatever it is that's there. And I wasted about an hour of my time tonight learning this lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom