Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
My 18 year old co-worker who has been working there for 5 months getting promoted to assistant manager :\

You do realize that 'assistant manager' is just a cheesy title for 'the boss's bitch', no? :monster:.

I lived with an 'assistant manager' for a somewhat more posh bar (at the international airport), he did stuff like tally up results from polls and being an ass to employees that were late to work. Also, he really didn't take criticism well, :monster:.

crack

Donator
"Oh, you live in L.A!? Do you know who Oscar is by any chance?"

THERE ARE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN LOS ANGELES, do you think I know? But I go, "no, sorry."

And she gives me a disappointed look as if I am suppose to know this Oscar person.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Stomach upset. DX Any further detail falls under the category TMI.

Also, a bunch of stuff fell over in my room yesterday... and landed on my Sandman commemorative bookend. Broke part of Didi's coat off. DX DX DX

Students who plagiarise Stephenie Meyer, forcing me to spend precious minutes of my life speed-reading her tripe in order to provide evidence of their guilt.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Studying.
I mean drawing.
I mean studying.
NO, I mean writing.
Studying.
WAIT I definitely mean drawing.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
When One Manga removes a good series. And writer's block due to a horror film. Ultra dislike.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
people who whine and bitch at me for uploading the rules of my forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom