Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
People telling other people to google shit because they're too fucking lazy to explain, or don't know the answer and snark is their best reply.

Hell, anyone that relies on Google as their source of knowledge pisses me off.

Lazy cocksucking snowballing fuckers.

Edit: And Interactive Illinois Report Card is kind of a pain to type out.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
People telling other people to google shit because they're too fucking lazy to explain, or don't know the answer and snark is their best reply.

Bing it :monster:

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
people who don't google shit before asking stupid questions

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c

Hell, anyone that relies on Google as their source of knowledge pisses me off.

Edit: And Interactive Illinois Report Card is kind of a pain to type out.

you mad son

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Someone cut down a tree in the village during the day yesterday, and left a flock of starlings homeless.

GOOD GOING, CHURCH MAINTAINENCE PEOPLE. Dicks.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
People being rude and to others and openly making fun of them for no reason.

It just isn't necessary... at ALL.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Glad to see I wasn't the only one that found that amusing.

I'm stuck in my RP post =/

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
People who get all butthurt and offended over jokes and dumb shit.

Oh wait, that just amuses me :awesome:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I swear to god, customers leave the store even more of a mess every day than they did the day before. Today it looked like a nuclear bomb had been set off in the graphic novels section. I wanted to choke a bitch.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Lack of vision.

Also, the fact that another weekend's gone by and I've nothing to show for it but two L4D achievements, one for R4D, and 169 words of a post that needs to be at least ten times that length.

I just feel frustrated with life lately, it seems.

Ugh, stress and the fact my hair is coming out all easy and shit because of it... That and my inability to gain the weight needed to actually function. I need something to get my mind off my problems.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
A bakers apprenticeship being just out of biking distance and the trains don't operate at those hours and I can't drive yet so I can't do it. :(

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Passive Aggressive comments. :awesome:

I hate when I show an obvious disinterest in something, and then said person treats it like a joke.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
1) Writer's block
2) Half of my week off work is already up :(
3) A piss miserable aunt has invited herself over later

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
http://community.livejournal.com/antiyaoi/224187.html

I want to rant on this post SO badly. Because it's so incorrect, it's laughable. Someone who makes a douche of themselves like this, and claiming they know what they're talking about when in actuality they don't - too amusing.

In a way, this makes my day because of how retarded it is.

The only thing that pisses me off is that I can't write a rant out for it. Because I don't want to start e-dramaz. What a shame.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

I want to rant on this post SO badly. Because it's so incorrect, it's laughable. Someone who makes a douche of themselves like this, and claiming they know what they're talking about when in actuality they don't - too amusing.

The only thing that pisses me off is that I can't write a rant out for it. Because I don't want to start e-dramaz. What a shame.
idgi

it amuses me that someone on there is like 'I AM ANTI-YAOI BECAUSE MEN KISSING IS DISGUSTING BUT I AM NOT A HOMOPHOBE'

okey den

crack

Donator

ROFL, what the hell is that.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Woke up to a dream about my ex. Needless to say I'm going to be emo all day.

gods damn it I thought I was almost on my way to forgetting about all that crap

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter

am I the only person who didn't think it was that bad? I mean I don't know any particularly annoying yaoi fans, but they're out there. Also, sparkly uke buttsex is a plague on society.

SELF LUBRICATING ANUSES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom