Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

crack

Donator
I resolved to go into work despite feeling like shit, because I figured I'd be able to ignore the symptoms. Then on the way I pulled over to the side of the road and threw up everything I'd just eaten. So much for that idea.

The sad thing is that I strongly suspected that if I ate or drank anything before work, I was going to throw up. And that didn't stop me from doing it.

fml
I hope you feel better! Visit a doctor? :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
^ This in spades.

That mac is either a sacrifice article that I cut up now.

Or

I should really feeds that mac all to dog

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Capcom wasting a slot on a lame non character like Trish instead of Vergil.

DMC didn't really need another representative at all tbh.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
If DMC had another rep, it would need to be Vergil or Sparda.

On the other hand, Amaretsu

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
thanks guys. twelve hours later I still don't know whether it's safe to eat, but I'm frakking hungry. I haven't eaten anything in over twenty-four hours that I didn't proceed to throw back up.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
thanks guys. twelve hours later I still don't know whether it's safe to eat, but I'm frakking hungry. I haven't eaten anything in over twenty-four hours that I didn't proceed to throw back up.
Start out slow. Toast works well! It did for me.

My GF being overdue. Guess the baby doesn't want to come out yet. Too hot.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Some sketchy bastard standing outside work staring into the shop for over 40 minutes and scaring the fuck out of customers and staff. Would've been less creepy if it wasn't 9pm.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
THE SITE DID NOT LOAD RIGHT FOR AN HOUR

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Everything seems to be pissing me off atm.
BUT ESPECIALLY MY INABILITY TO DRAW HANDS

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Either my alarm doesn't work properly or I've learnt to simply sleep through it unawares.

And thus getting up late.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Waking up an hour and a half late (FOR WORK)...and STILL not having enough sleep because I went to sleep three hours before I was to wake up. ;.;

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
It changed back now. O_O Must have been something here, then. XD

Also, I fucking HATE one word responses... why even bother trying to talk to me in the first place if all you have to say is " lol :) " in response to multiple sentences I just typed to you about ... well anything!

And it's like having a damn conversation about your day with yourself when all you get is a fucking emoticon in response... it pisses me off to no end.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom