Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost X

People who disassociate themselves of blame and place it on other people. That or they say that other people have said things, when its really their opinion, and they're just defaming other people to protect themselves. I know a couple of people like that in my life, one has a clinical mental disorder, the other has no excuse :P.

Also, not enough hours in the day and/or too much distractions to get priorities done.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Don't you know it's always the guy's fault, even when it's not? :awesomonster:

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Just feeling like pathetic suicidal shit. Disgusting feeling.

Also, it being so hot I can't take a shit comfortably without feeling like I'm sitting in the fucking sauna.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Just feeling like pathetic suicidal shit. Disgusting feeling.
:( Feel for ya. Hmm, you ever read Steppenwolf? It has some things to say that you may find helpful.

On the other hand, your initial reaction might be the same as mine and want to try and burn it. :monster:

==

What's pissing me off is my near inability to employ gaming discipline. I have Trinity Universe and FFXII to finish, and Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories and FFXIII to start, I DO NOT NEED ANOTHER FRICKIN VIDEO GAME!!!

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
My friend being a bitch because I said I MIGHT be able to go to a picnic with her but not for certain, so when I call because I can't go... "Well it's your loss" and basically hangs up after that.

Kiss my ass, I said maybe dumb ho.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
If I don't answer the phone, maybe I don't want to fucking talk to people right now. Quit fucking calling. The more you annoy me by calling every two minutes, the less I am going to want to talk to you.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Fuck today

Also don't you hate how on Facebook you post something serious - no comments. Post something retarded, and it gets tons of comments. It really upsets me, and makes me feel like no one actually cares about me unless it's relative to their interests, haha.

Aaand I really hate it when you tell someone something important and they treat it like a game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom