fresh to death
AKA
Bex
FUCCCK i'm tired and work was wank
i somehow managed to get like, 10 pats of butter all over my shirt

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I'm really lethargic and teary-eyed today for some reason. :(

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
FCF's host deleted the fucking database. I don't think I have the vocabulary to express how much I want to strangle everyone at GoDaddy right now.

at least Tasha has backup from when Ist sold the forum to her, but that means at least a year's worth of posts will be missing. I want to punch him for recommending those cunts as well.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I'll get over it.

At least my 5000+ post count will remain relatively intact.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Storm knocking out nets for several hours and initially knocking me out of a really fun match on Gears. =/

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I'm still fucking livid about FCF. I'm plotting a way to exact revenge upon GoDaddy without having some form of legal retribution inflicted upon me for doing so.

cunts at least owe me the fucking $250 I paid for FCF's database that I WAS NEVER FUCKING ABLE TO MAKE A BACKUP OF BECAUSE THEIR TECH SUPPORT IS SO ABOMINABLY ABYSMAL.

Also the glacial pace at which files are uploading to FG's new host is pissing me off too. At this rate the files still won't have finished uploading by the time I wake up in the morning. Not that I can sleep in this pissed off state of mind in the first place.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I hate when people do something wrong, and then ignore it for oh say... a week or so, then come back to reality acting all peachy-keen.

Like anyone forgot what you did, tard. Dad tries to pull this trick all the time, just fyi.
:facepalm:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Forgetting to pick up a birthday card for someone again. :( FML

Still, her birthday isn't until Friday... that gives me tomorrow and Wednesday to FRICKIN REMEMBER and get it in the post.

OK, we haven't been in any real contact for over a year, but still...

Also: for some reason, veerrry highly-strung today. I seem to be constantly fighting off either an emo BSOD or a hissy-fit.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I don't know why I talk to people.

Always ends up accomplishing nothing.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
I say on the "What Makes Your Day" thread that the site is loading at a regular rate...

And now it's playing up. :( I should have known, I really should have known...

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
NASCAR legend, Jack Roush being in seriously injured in a plane crash at the EAA airfield.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
AOL being full of racist shitheads. I was reading an article where a family won money from the city because the police shot their son full of fifty bullets, and everyone that was basically thanked in the comments were people who said things like 'what are they complaining about the wife of this guy should just pop out some illegitimate children like the black whore she is.'

what

crack

Donator
When people who've done shit act like they've done nothing wrong. People who do shit without caring how it affects others around them. People who act pretentious and insensitive towards you because of personal preference.

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I woke up this morning wishing I'd had five more hours of sleep. Why the hell did I stay up until 6am wasting time on the internet? It's not like anyone was even posting anything interesting, nor have I been listening to music for the past two and a half hours. I can be my own worst enemy sometimes.

Hope shit gets better Celes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom