Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Internet being a bitch again, thus causing Drrr episodes to load very, very slowly. :sadpanda:

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
the fact that emily haines wrote a song about feminism

then went on to say that bella swan is a good female role model

haha, oh wow. i love metric, but they have got to be doing this eclipse bullshit for the money. i would really like to believe that emily haines is not that fucking stupid.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Everything is just too much for me to handle

I'm at my breaking point

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
tried that

kimble didnt like what i had to say

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Last time seeing my bessie before she ships off to Scotland for Uni.

THE PLACE OF NO RETURN

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
the fact that emily haines wrote a song about feminism

then went on to say that bella swan is a good female role model

haha, oh wow. i love metric, but they have got to be doing this eclipse bullshit for the money. i would really like to believe that emily haines is not that fucking stupid.

Whaaaa? Emily noooo D:

Then again, she was probably ripped out on various substances. At least, that's what I choose to believe :D

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
Whaaaa? Emily noooo D:

Then again, she was probably ripped out on various substances. At least, that's what I choose to believe :D
I honestly think it could be for the publicity/money. which is fucked up, but it's less fucked up than the possibility of Emily Haines genuinely liking Twilight. :sadpanda: The song she wrote isn't bad, it's actually kind of nice, but it's a little... generic. Even the lyrics are a little bland. It's pretty, but it's just another love song. It's not really the usual awesome stuff Metric puts out.

source is here by the way:
http://www.spinner.com/2010/07/26/metric-eclipse-all-yours-behind-the-scenes-video/

just a warning, i almost vomited when i read it.

Only being able to see my boyfriend once a week, because I can't get a ride to see him. Freaking hell, it gets on my nerves. x.x;;

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
waking up to have to take out the cat litter because my boyfriend has been so wrapped up in his own shit to get around to it

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Hope ya feel better soon, Dacon. Depression is a bitch.

Forum has loading problems for me. AGAIN.

Talking of again, Yui's ability to create earworms. First "life" from BLEACH, now "again" from FMA: Brotherhood.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
terrible day everything is terrible

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
waking up to have to take out the cat litter because my boyfriend has been so wrapped up in his own shit to get around to it

i c wut u did thar

*pat* >:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHH

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
The obsessive-compulsive (me) being left to lock up the house this morning.

*twitch*

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
My browser shutting down on me after I had three different episodes of an anime all loaded up.

LET ME HIT YOU WITH A BASEBALL BAT. :@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom