Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Why do you think Crispin Freeman is going to be a crappy Shizuo, Omega?

EDIT: Tiff just told me that you've never seen Drrr.

STFU. Cripsin Freeman is going to be awesome.

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I even said in the post I hadn't seen it. XD

No, I love Crispin Freeman - he's great - but his voice doesn't sound right. He sounds a little too old and...idk, wise-ish and deep and mellow or something. He doesn't seem like he's a good fit, imo.

Although anything's better than Steve Blum, I suppose.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
I thought you mean Eureka Seven. Sentence structure threw me off... and I'm an idiot. :awesome:

As for Crispin Freeman as Shizuo, he's one of the only voice actors that I can see having that rough, deep, huuuughn worth quality that Daisuke Ono has in the Japanese version.

Crispin Freeman's voice might seem too deep, true... but, I have hope that he'll be able to pull off the right depth/insanity/sexiness that is Shizuo.

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Lol, Amy... can you get any cuter?

I think it will be a hit or miss with him as Shizuo. He did Tsume and Domone's voices, and those characters have voices that I think would match Shizuo very well. Especially Tsume's (see Wolf's Rain), it's deep and emotional, and when Tsume gets angry you know NOT to fuck with him. I think that since Shizuo is a very pissed off person that type of voice might work well. Also, that voice is deep, but it's not TOO deep. I love it. We'll have to see. For me, it all depends on how he says the trademark "IZ A YA KUUUN" >=D Hopefully, unlike Johnny Appleseed or whatever the fuck his name is, he will be able to pronounce:
1. The name of the show.
2. The name of his character/other characters.
3. And "Kun"

Everyone's saying that Hollyleaf of the Warriors books is dead. It's getting to become a problem, because nobody knows if she's dead or alive.

Also, got into another argument with my mother over something she started. I swear, she wants me to have a life, yet yells at me when I try and do something.

crack

Donator
Crispin Freeman is going to be a crap Shizuo, and ffs, Nero/Vash/that fucktard from Eureka 7 are NOT right at all for Izaya. <- said without having seen the anime
If anyone can pull of Shizuo, Crispin Freeman is our best bet. His voice shares similarities with Daisuke Ono's, but tbh I'm not sure if he can pull of that same husky tone Daisuke has.

ALSO WATCH IT

For me, it all depends on how he says the trademark "IZ A YA KUUUN" >=D Hopefully, unlike Johnny Appleseed or whatever the fuck his name is, he will be able to pronounce:
1. The name of the show.
3. And "Kun"
English VAs always mess up names. So I'm not too hopeful about that. : (

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Lol, Amy... can you get any cuter?

:awesome: :glomp: <3

I think it will be a hit or miss with him as Shizuo. He did Tsume and Domone's voices, and those characters have voices that I think would match Shizuo very well. Especially Tsume's (see Wolf's Rain), it's deep and emotional, and when Tsume gets angry you know NOT to fuck with him. I think that since Shizuo is a very pissed off person that type of voice might work well. Also, that voice is deep, but it's not TOO deep. I love it. We'll have to see. For me, it all depends on how he says the trademark "IZ A YA KUUUN" >=D Hopefully, unlike Johnny Appleseed or whatever the fuck his name is, he will be able to pronounce:
1. The name of the show.
3. And "Kun"

THIS. There's a chance that he might not pull it off, but he's a better choice than anyone else.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Signing onto LIVE to see everyone playing Reach.

Being unable to buy it with the money I saved because my fucking lazy ass father blew all of his.

Fucking stupid shit.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
OH JESUS CHRIST I HAVE A TEST IN HALF AN HOUR I MAY DIE IF I NEVER LOG ON AGAIN ASSUME I KILLED MYSELF FFFFFFFFFF

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
u gaiz only luv me for my moneyzps3

:(

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I love Aki because she's ridiculously adorable. I am totally gay for her <3

EXPECT AN ENCOURAGING TEXT SOON

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
im gay for me 2

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Aki, you should leave Spencer so we can run off and calibrate weapons together. <3

Even though I don't know how this will work :(

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
:calibrations:

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
OH JESUS CHRIST I HAVE A TEST IN HALF AN HOUR I MAY DIE IF I NEVER LOG ON AGAIN ASSUME I KILLED MYSELF FFFFFFFFFF

You're probably already in your test, but just wanted to say good luck and don't kill yourself.

Don't give Tiff or Omega the satisfaction... or your PS3. (Btw, I love you for you.) Good luck and do your best!

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
1. People who try and make me jealous.
2. People who treat me like their therapist.
3. People that blame me when they take my advice and it goes wrong.
4. Lots of people.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Bob. I hate Bob like Shizuo hates Izaya.

Someone give me a vending machine or garbage can, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom