Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Just found out that the movie rights for "Fahrenheit 451" belongs to Mel Gibson and he wants to change a crap load of stuff.

MY LIFE IS OVER!!!!!!!! D:

Last edited:

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
OMG, I just read that he doesn't have the movie rights anymore. THANK THE LORD. (Now they belong to Frank Darabont.)

Mel Gibson was going to destroy the book. At one point, he wanted Tom Cruise to play the lead part. WTF?!

I'm so relived right now, I don't even have words.

@thread: damn taped interviews with Ray Bradbury from several years ago that are uploaded onto a site with the time stamp of a couple of months ago.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Not only is Starcraft II a massive distraction from work, I happen to suck at the game too.

fml

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Well I've done most of the tutorials, and tbh I've managed to carry over my skills from the first game despite the massive changes.

I guess what I'm trying to get at is that in multiplayer 2v2s I just tend to suck and in campaign I'm an absolute perfectionist and I'm trying to get as many achievements as possible on Hard difficulty. What pisses me off in those practice games is that the opponents usually win just by throwing like, 20 thors or 20 void rays or 50 mutalisks (that was my first game+loss wtf) and I want to slap myself for letting them get that far and slap the developers of the game for making that so ridiculously possible

The Great Train Robbery was my absolute most fun mission so far, I slapped bunkers and War Pigs everywhere and got all 3 achievements in one go. That made my day.

I had to spend the whole day on Saturday at my sister's stupid soccer game. I could have been doing something else, but, nooooooo. I had to go and watch my younger sister play.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
We just got served an eviction notice for no apparent reason.

I hate my life so much.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Ah, shit sucks, man.

I'm not going to patronize you by saying "CHEER UP CHAMP" or any shit like that, but if I could put a virtual hand on your shoulder, I would.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
When you talk to someone and they're like,
"Yeah, okay, whatever."
But when you ask about them,
they suddenly have so much to say.

Althea

Pro Adventurer
AKA
myfinalheaven
Pretty much missing out on the FFVI replay cause of rl commitments >:

I was actually really looking forward to participating in this. Oh well....next time.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Just when I thought it was going to be quiet, My neighbor thought it would be fun to gun his Harley. I love Harley's mind you, but when you have a headache and a sleeping 2 month old it get's frustrating.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
FUCK THIS VIDEO

FIVE HOURS DOWN, FOUR HOURS TO GO BEFORE IT FINISHES RENDERING FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
A PS2 recall error I did not know about. That's never given me issues in the entire time I've had it -___-

Basically, my AC adaptor has jacked up the solder inside the DC power jack, so I have to twist it a certain way for my PS2 to stay on. I went to Sony's website and they'll send me a new AC adaptor, but I don't know how they'll do that since the mailing form won't allow me to input my freaking postal code. Not as if a new adaptor would do anything anyway, since I'm pretty sure the power jack has been ruined >_<

I could try and open up my PS2 to fix it but I'm scared/do not have the necessary tools to fix the issue myself anyway :(

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
JYB doesn't even sound like he's trying for Izaya's voice.

I need to hear Crispin Freeman as Shizuo in order to counter balance my dislike for JYB, like, right now.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Crispin Freeman is going to be a crap Shizuo, and ffs, Nero/Vash/that fucktard from Eureka 7 are NOT right at all for Izaya. <- said without having seen the anime

Also, wtf, Looney. That REALLY sucks. =/

Video done rendering, but uploading is taking nearly as long ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom