Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
HOLD THE LINE YOU USELESS BUNKER FAGGOTS

/trivial

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
When I tell one of my friends about my day and ask for advice about something, and said person just blows me off. .___. Not entirely, but giving responses like "how should I know" or short answers like that that push you away... it makes me feel really awful. I hate being excited to see a friend and talk to them, and they just make excuses about not having time to listen or "Well you could come and see me but... I don't really see the point" just kills my excitement. And when it's something you've been looking forward to and you're a sensitive person... it kinda stings.

Also just read above, and I'm really sorry you're going through that Amy. I haven't lost a parent or seen them go through having cancer, but grandparents/Uncles I have. I can only imagine how hard it is for you right now, so if you ever need someone to talk to well I would always be willing hun. :) You'll be in my thoughts, I wish there was more I could do but please do take care.

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I don't like being told how I feel.

By anyone.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I've got a sneaking suspicion that this will be a very long weekend.

I'm also getting rather annoyed with my coworkers that I sit around. All but one of them is loud as hell, and it's annoying. I can't even hear myself think half of the time. And then there's the random girls that come over every ten minutes to chit chat with this girl that sits across from me. They're just as loud, with the added benefit of being lazy. Actual excerpt from one such conversation:

Girl who sits across from me: "When is your break over?"
Lazy cow: "When I go back to my seat."

=/

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Soo the friend I posted about earlier? Didn't show their face until later today, 6 or so and cancelled our meeting due to it being 'too late'. However, it wasn't too late for said person to invite others over minus myself, of course, and even had the nerve to tell me how fun it was.

Makes me feel so good about myself.

...Fuck that person.

It's times like these I wish I could just get smashed. <XD Every time things like these happen to me I just feel worse and worse. I wish I could have something that would make me stop feeling, just for a fleeting moment. ._. Idc about the hangover!!!

Last edited:

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
DARN, I HATE IT WHEN MY FRIENDS STARTED FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER...
i couldn't decide on which i should defend, which i should consider or which i should really rely on telling truth. SHIT

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
The fact I’ve had to make this thread: http://thelifestream.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5677

}=(
To expand on what Meggy said: I'm pissed at life right now.

My mom found out today that she has stage two uterine and cervical cancer. The University of Washington is going to call in the next couple days and set up an appointment for her within the week. Her doctor thinks she going to have to have surgery again and then get radiation.

Also, my brother will be coming around a lot more because of Mom's diagnosis. Mom wants him around, though, so there's not much I can do. I can't complain or leave until he goes away either. I'm just going to have to suck it up this time... for how ever long that is.

Life sucks. BLEH. /rant
:( Amy... words really can't express how much this sucks. Saying "I'm sorry to hear that" is woefully inadequate. So, for now...
I'll keep you in my prayers.
Ditto this.
When I tell one of my friends about my day and ask for advice about something, and said person just blows me off. .___. Not entirely, but giving responses like "how should I know" or short answers like that that push you away... it makes me feel really awful. I hate being excited to see a friend and talk to them, and they just make excuses about not having time to listen or "Well you could come and see me but... I don't really see the point" just kills my excitement. And when it's something you've been looking forward to and you're a sensitive person... it kinda stings.
Soo the friend I posted about earlier? Didn't show their face until later today, 6 or so and cancelled our meeting due to it being 'too late'. However, it wasn't too late for said person to invite others over minus myself, of course, and even had the nerve to tell me how fun it was.

Makes me feel so good about myself.
I know what that's like, but a bit worse: I was in love with the girl in question. -_- And one time she told me we couldn't meet up because she was meeting up with friends, and let slip a week or two later that the time she met up with her other friends? Would've been three hours after she'd left me if we had met up.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Incidently, I'm in the middle of watching Zeitgeist, the Movie. Its actually pretty shocking how angry I get at this stupid thing. Its actually pretty terrifying just how many people believe this shit and take it's word as gospel.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Preparing to go somewhere and start a new hobby (potentially) but not checking the time and missing it, :monster:.

Better luck next week.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
When people book a wedding at my hotel for 150.
Then 325 people show up.

And then the customers blame me for:
A) The waiting time for being served. Sorry, maybe if you were genuine and paid for the full amount of people who were invited, then there would be more than two people serving.

B) Not having enough glasses. (see above)

C) The room being too cramped (YOU INVITED MORE THAN DOUBLE THE PROPOSED GUEST COUNT)

D) The fact that my bra is visible through a peep hole where my shirt buttons up. Yes, I have boobs, sorry, but you shouldn't be looking, much less complain.

Thank god that was my last shift.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Incidently, I'm in the middle of watching Zeitgeist, the Movie. Its actually pretty shocking how angry I get at this stupid thing. Its actually pretty terrifying just how many people believe this shit and take it's word as gospel.

1239494415956.jpg

Seriously. Why are people so ready to believe that crap?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I have a plethora of things pissing me off atm. Some large, some small.

I have something to add to the list though, the realization that I probably won't be able to get Halo Reach next week.

Sorry Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom