Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Getting blamed for something i didnt do.
It was only us both in the room, silent as hell and out of no where
*slap* why did you call me a bitch?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
just sad for everyone today

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Facing the music.

And then not being able to find it in stores to buy so I can listen to it in the car. <<

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
If only it was that simple. :(
I know: it never is. But I'd have felt a shit if I hadn't made the offer.
I am that kind of depressed where I literally am fatigued of everything in life, tired of trying and failing, tired of the world working against me nonstop, and I just want to lay down and die just so I can be done with it all.
Uh-huh. Listen, you're reminding me of me: don't make me slap you for it.

1) Downloading a guide to unlocking trophies from gamefaqs... and all the writer's done is provide links to other people's youtube footage of the trophies being completed.

2) Losing track of time, and so not having the inclination to do myself anything cooked. So, cold supper tonight, and there's no heating. Frickin perfect.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
VELMAxSHAGGY IN THE NEW SCOOBY DOO SERIES HAS PUT ME IN THE MOST EMOTIONAL PAIN I HAVE EVER FELT

GUYS WASN'T SHE A LESBIAN

WASN'T SHE

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
VELMAxSHAGGY IN THE NEW SCOOBY DOO SERIES HAS PUT ME IN THE MOST EMOTIONAL PAIN I HAVE EVER FELT

GUYS WASN'T SHE A LESBIAN

WASN'T SHE

D: WTF IS THIS?! THERE'S VELMA/SHAGGY?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THOSE WRITERS?! *used to watch Scooby-Doo all the time as a kid*

And, yes, Velma was a lesbian. She always whined when she got stuck with Shaggy and Scooby because she really wanted to be with Daphne... so she could pull her behind a curtain when Fred wasn't looking and have a quick romp.

EDIT: OH. MY. GOD. I was looking on Wikipedia and under love interests for Shaggy, they had Velma. This is what it said:

Shaggy's official love interest in Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated series (it is the first series to have an officially stated romantic relationship between the two). In the first episode Velma is trying to get Shaggy to be more intimate in their relationship, however he feels it should be kept a secret as he doesn't want to hurt Scooby's feelings. Their relationship appears as an ongoing romantic-subplot in the new Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated series.

D: So many bad images of Velma and Shaggy getting it on.

Also, WTF? Isn't this still a kid's show?!

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Everyone has Reach now except me, and Alex doesn't even like Halo!

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I wish I could make your face melt by the power of my hate alone.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I don't have Halo:Reach, Dacon!

'Course, I don't have an Xbox 360 either... :monster:
You don't give a shit about shooting games and online cooperative and competitive multiplayer do you?

Also, I wish I could stop being so depressed and pathetic all of the time.

I miss being happy and content.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
I can't figure out what I want to write for NaNoWriMo this year and it's pissing me off so much. :rage:

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
dacon if it makes you feel better my xbox360 freezes before it even gets to the loading screen, and I don't really have the time or money to get it fixed. i discovered this two days ago and have been thoroughly pissed off about it ever since.

what tops this situation off is that after I realized my 360 was fucked up I thought "at least I have a VHS player built into my TV"

and then i stuck a tape in there and it ate the fuck out of it, and the next three tapes I tried.

fuck my entertainment systems

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I don't have Reach, nor do I give two shits about it.

You should try your hand at Bad Company 2 instead.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I don't have Reach, nor do I give two shits about it.

You should try your hand at Bad Company 2 instead.

I was in the beta on PS3. I fucking LOVED THAT GAME. IT'S SO AWESOME. I was a fantastic medic.

I miss playing it so much. I was going to buy a used copy of it when I went to gamestop to get Reach :/

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
my mom gave her car to my brother

i have been busting my fucking ass just to get a car loan and she GAVE HIM HER CAR

HE'S A FUCKING HIGH SCHOOLER/DROPOUT WHAT THE FUCK DOES HE EVEN NEED A CAR FOR

fuck all of this shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom