Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
How can I have two pairs of trousers, both supposedly with 36" waist, but one needs a belt to stop them falling down, and the top button on the other won't even do up?

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
Having to fucking go back to shithole US. Fuck this shit.
oh man when I got back from London I moped for an entire month :sadpanda:

(most of) the US really does suck cocks, and it's hard as fuck to find a way out. I made attempts to move to the UK for at least two years and it all ended up being too expensive or too much of a risk.

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Why can't I have Rashida Jones? fmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfml

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
At least you had her at some point :monster:

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Being woken up at 8 am to the sound of metal banging against metal.

Why the hell is my neighborhood so fricking noisy at that time?! AAAAAAARG!

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
At least you had her at some point :monster:
Ditto: my sympathy is minimal. :P
Being woken up at 8 am to the sound of metal banging against metal.
:huh: 5:15am. That's what time I had to get up this morning. And I wasn't able to drop off to sleep until about midnight.

So again, minimal sympathy. :P

=====

So, pissing me off? The person who I usually carpool into work with is changing their hours, to fewer hours and fewer days.

I hate the thought of what the change to my daily schedule is going to do to my nerves.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
test in half an hour

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff hope it isn't too bad

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Best of luck, Aki. :) KBO

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Lol @ my Dad turning me into a maid again and expecting me to pay 200 dollars of rent when the shit job I used to have only gave me like 150 per paycheck. Now he's changed the day I am kicked out of the house to next year, if I cannot pay all of the rent money by then. In any case, once I get a nice job I'm not paying his ass, I'm moving out! Lmao.

Again I was accused of not trying, when I put in applications. Accused of waking up at 5pm when I wake up at 11:30am almost every morning. I put in a least 2 applications a week, usually three. I've had interviews and some callbacks, but they never GO anywhere, basically I feel like a fucking failure. No one wants to hire me, and I don't really know why. .___. But I AM trying so for him to say that I am not, is just fucking irritating. Hearing a lecture about how I will never succeed in anything, didn't really help.

Shit just sucks :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Lol @ my Dad turning me into a maid again and expecting me to pay 200 dollars of rent when the shit job I used to have only gave me like 150 per paycheck. Now he's changed the day I am kicked out of the house to next year, if I cannot pay all of the rent money by then. In any case, once I get a nice job I'm not paying his ass, I'm moving out! Lmao.

Again I was accused of not trying, when I put in applications. Accused of waking up at 5pm when I wake up at 11:30am almost every morning. I put in a least 2 applications a week, usually three. I've had interviews and some callbacks, but they never GO anywhere, basically I feel like a fucking failure. No one wants to hire me, and I don't really know why. .___. But I AM trying so for him to say that I am not, is just fucking irritating. Hearing a lecture about how I will never succeed in anything, didn't really help.

His dickiness will only make it that much easier to break off from him.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
I put in a least 2 applications a week, usually three.

Lucky you :( My quota was 5 applications a day. Granted, I live in a major city and that's certainly doable, but fuck, that's a lot of running around.

I have to admit, 5 applications a day does increase your odds.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
I'm surprised you haven't done that already, honestly. When I look for a job, I apply literally everywhere.

I don't mean to undermine your efforts, but 3 applications a week...is next to nothing. Professional job hunters put in about 20-30 a week.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yesh okay... but I'm trying to find something in my area is the big deal. .__. Not having a car kind of limits how far I can go.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
:(!

I'm not trying to be mean or anything here. I'm just being as objective as possible. Gotta even up them odds; put in applications to literally every single establishment within reasonable distance. Walking, bus, craigslist, online, whatever.

My mom used to say that looking for a job should be a job in itself; make looking for work something you do as soon as you get up; before any leisure activities. Don't stop, ever, until you find one. I could find you a job within like, the week, I promise!

I totally understand about the car issue, though!

Everytime I hear about your Dad, I want to kick him in the teeth. =/

Come live with me and Kumo. <3 >D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom