Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I know, Mog. <3 And I appreciate what you say, really. ^^ I told myself I am going to try harder anyway, I want to get out of here so bad.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Hey, keep yo' head up. You'll get through.

As for what pisses me off?

*casually (and mutually!) flirts with cute girl from high school on Facebook*

*several status updates later: "MY BOYFRIEND FACEBOOK STALKS ME"*

I did not know she even had a boyfriend, from the way she acts/the stuff she says. It is also not listed on her profile.

welp

there goes that

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Relevant: fucking tired of people's bullshit. Either be honest, or go away. Not saying you gotta tell me every little thing that happens, but when I ask a question, give me a straight, truthful answer, ESPECIALLY if you expect the same in return.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Lol @ my Dad turning me into a maid again and expecting me to pay 200 dollars of rent when the shit job I used to have only gave me like 150 per paycheck. Now he's changed the day I am kicked out of the house to next year, if I cannot pay all of the rent money by then. In any case, once I get a nice job I'm not paying his ass, I'm moving out! Lmao.

Again I was accused of not trying, when I put in applications. Accused of waking up at 5pm when I wake up at 11:30am almost every morning. I put in a least 2 applications a week, usually three. I've had interviews and some callbacks, but they never GO anywhere, basically I feel like a fucking failure. No one wants to hire me, and I don't really know why. .___. But I AM trying so for him to say that I am not, is just fucking irritating. Hearing a lecture about how I will never succeed in anything, didn't really help.
Sucky father sucks.

I went through similar with my mum's bf when I was job-hunting: the attitude seems to be if you can't gain a job within twenty-four hours, you're clearly not trying. Although, how your dad expects you to find a job when you're doing the housework is beyond me. :awesome:

After loading fine most of the week... the site is suddenly back to tardy loading on my PC. -_-

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I bought the wrong textbooks for this class. Now I'm crying my eyes out because I can't take this stress and because I can't believe my own stupidity sdfghjklhdhfbhsb wtf is wrong with me :(

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
I bought the wrong textbooks for this class. Now I'm crying my eyes out because I can't take this stress and because I can't believe my own stupidity sdfghjklhdhfbhsb wtf is wrong with me :(
We all make mistakes. Hang in there girl!:salute:
As for what pisses me off. Nothing at the moment. I'm shocked.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Trying to deal with my brother is next to impossible. The guy has ADD, he is Bi-polar,and manic depressive. The tinniest thing and BOOM! He goes off like a bomb and actively tries to start a fight with anyone who pays attention to him,and ignoring him is next to impossible with all the screaming he seems so fond of. The wost bit is I can't even getpissed at him for it because its not really his fault. He literally cannot help himself.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
What pisses me off is everyone suddenly having ADD. =/

*this is not a dig btw, it genuinely pisses me off on a regular basis*

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Watching my brother, who is so close to age to me we might as well be twins, the same brother I played toys with on the floor, got our diapers changed side by side, and grew up together, slowly but surely grow up to be irredeemable, literal, criminal scum.

I told you guys about my background before, and I've seen a lot of people get involved in some bad things and do a lot of illegal shit. A surprising amount of those people aren't bad themselves, but they're in some shit they shouldn't be. I can emphasize with a lot of people who society casts away, because I grew up side by side with them and got to know them as people. My brother however, is a literal bad person.

It's really sad. I wonder where he'll end up. I haven't spoken to him in months.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Well, the exact same thoughts also apply to my father, as long as you add 'ignores the son that isn't evil and showers his attention on the bad kid' part. Dude recently bought a house for my brother.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Well, the exact same thoughts also apply to my father, as long as you add 'ignores the son that isn't evil and showers his attention on the bad kid' part.

Don't want to just invite myself into the convo, but just wanted to say that's kind of how it is with my brother.

I know that if I were in his situation, my family wouldn't help me like they've helped him. When I was going through some rough stuff in my teen years, it was NEARLY as bad as some of the crap he's done, and my mom kicked me out. He's almost 30 and Mom still lets him stay at the house when he's homeless.

Dude recently bought a house for my brother.

Your brother is never going to learn with your dad doing stuff like that. :/

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
They're not even worthy of the title. Haven't spoken to either of them for what's close to a year now. My brother will be dead or in jail within the next five years. My dad has never helped and I've mentioned before that they're literal partners in crime.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
I mean, don't get me wrong! My immediate household, some cousins, and an aunt here and there are cool. My other brother and my sisters are the light of my life and I love spending time with them, our dog, and our grandma who raised us.

It's just my dickhead brother and my father who are the odd ones out. Actually, the entire side of my fathers family, with few exceptions, are pretty much a literal crime family and everyone in the city who's in crime knows them. It's sad, in a weird way how in some bad neighborhoods in the city, who I'm related to gives me literal political protection if I were to walk down the street in the middle of the night.

I spent a lot of time and effort dragging myself out of that environment, though. I don't want to go back.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
If we're bitching about asshat brothers, my brother is pissing me off so much right now it's basically leeching away all the feelings I should have over my father's passing. But... I'll save that for a more detailed rant. When I'm ready to stop avoiding things.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
I think the craziest part of this whole mess is that I was supposed to be the one who was to take after my dad in this 'criminal empire' shit. My father was really, really good at it admittedly, and growing up, I was exposed to the environment so often that it was assumed that I would just 'pick up' on it. When I was a kid and people realized how intelligent I was ("just like his dad!"), apparently it was a pretty sure shot.

However as I got older and I expressed no interest in picking up the mantle of a bunch of criminals my dad literally passed me over, started ignoring me, and went over to my next youngest brother (who is like, a year and a half younger than me) and groomed him instead. Now my brother is pretty acclimated in the whole thing. He fucking thinks he's Tony Montana or something.

Honestly I think the fucking irony in this shit is that, if I had chose to, I'd be much, much better at running the family operations than my brother is now. My brother is scum, but he's a bad businessman, and he makes deals he can't honor, burns bridges, pisses of the wrong people, and generally a lot of people want to kill him. I am much better, at the politics and logistics of actually running shit (any leadership operation in general) than my brother ever, ever will be (and my father knows this, and I think he never really got over it), and it's ironic that he has to sit there and watch as my brother runs shit he spend decades building into the ground.

Joke's on them when I use my talents to become a fucking billionaire. Also, it may seem like I'm making this shit up or copped it off an old Godfather script, but I'm not. Shit is real. I hate it.

If we're bitching about asshat brothers, my brother is pissing me off so much right now it's basically leeching away all the feelings I should have over my father's passing. But... I'll save that for a more detailed rant. When I'm ready to stop avoiding things.

We're always here to listen!

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
My sister is no prize, herself. XD

It's aggravating never being appreciated for not being the prodigal offspring.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
My sister is no prize, herself. XD

I have one good brother myself.

I can't remember the last time we argued. It's literally been years, and we talk about video games random shit all the time.

I hope things work out for him so he can go see his girlfriend in the Philippines soon. He really is a good guy.

Annnnnnnnnd I have three little sisters who adore me for reasons I can't begin to understand, and always want me to play with them/give them attention. I try and be nice to them and make sure they grow up right, unlike that other one who I will not speak of.

The oldest of those three is always begging me to play L4D/Gears of War with her.

Last edited:

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
@thread: iPod syncing is taking soooo long. Though, that would really be my fault as I haven't been listening to my iPod lately and therefor haven't uploaded any of the CDs that I've been meaning to for weeks. 50 songs and 4 Doctor Who episodes later, I want to go to bed and it's taking a crap load of time.

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
8am tutorials. ;-;

I willingly forced myself to go to uni during mid-semester break so I could perhaps spend time doing some very quiet and diversion-free study.

What a masochist I can be sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom