Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I am having trouble finding somewhere for us to live, and we must leave by Friday/Saturday.

Wait so you couldn't do anything against that ruling?
Holy hell so much for justice

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
It's hard to help someone when they constantly pushing you away. Sometimes I think I should just leave him to his own devices and let him fester.
This. This times a million. Srsly the story of my life past age 20. I love to listen to people talk, especially about themselves and their lives. I like to try and HELP people. And I try very, very hard to and put all my effort into it, because I care. And for them to just throw it back in my face like I'm nothing really hurts. "You don't understand." Well, maybe not; but I do understand better than you think, and if you'd actually TALK to me about it instead of pushing me away, I COULD understand. And then when you give them to space to clear their head, and to let them come to you when they're ready, they get mad because you "abandoned" them. I don't mind putting up with moodiness or things like that, but not even letting me try because there's "nothing you can do to help" is just...ugh. I could go on about this for at least an hour. =/

Pissing me off: my electric company cut off my electricity yesterday, four days after I paid my bill. So I was without any for about 25 hours, which wouldn't be SO annoying were it not for the fact that it start in the afternoon, meaning I had to entertain myself for quite some time during the night. It's also irritating because of the stuff in the fridge.

I WAS pissed because it also cut into my L4D time with the new DLC that's out today...except it's not OUT for some reason. This is also pissing me off. =/

Manti: yeah, I know. I was freaking out about meningitis at the time, too. It's gone now, but I still want to get checked out. Especially since there's also this weird lump in my left hand. :x

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
This. This times a million. Srsly the story of my life past age 20. I love to listen to people talk, especially about themselves and their lives. I like to try and HELP people. And I try very, very hard to and put all my effort into it, because I care. And for them to just throw it back in my face like I'm nothing really hurts. "You don't understand." Well, maybe not; but I do understand better than you think, and if you'd actually TALK to me about it instead of pushing me away, I COULD understand. And then when you give them to space to clear their head, and to let them come to you when they're ready, they get mad because you "abandoned" them. I don't mind putting up with moodiness or things like that, but not even letting me try because there's "nothing you can do to help" is just...ugh. I could go on about this for at least an hour. =/

Pissing me off: my electric company cut off my electricity yesterday, four days after I paid my bill. So I was without any for about 25 hours, which wouldn't be SO annoying were it not for the fact that it start in the afternoon, meaning I had to entertain myself for quite some time during the night. It's also irritating because of the stuff in the fridge.

I WAS pissed because it also cut into my L4D time with the new DLC that's out today...except it's not OUT for some reason. This is also pissing me off. =/

Manti: yeah, I know. I was freaking out about meningitis at the time, too. It's gone now, but I still want to get checked out. Especially since there's also this weird lump in my left hand. :x

This will happen here soon.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
OH FUCK OFF RAIN
srsly, don't have money to get the bus, and it's a half an hour walk to my 9am seminar.
FUCK YOU

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
My uncle in England (my mom's sister's husband) just had a fucking heart attack. He's doing ok but still... what the flying fuck. I am actually legitimately freaked out now.

I mean, not like I really know him at all, but still. What the flipping hell is going on?

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Who is this individual and how many newtons does it take to make them snap in half

That feeling where you embarrass yourself ever so slightly but it bugs you all day. I thought someone was talking to me because my headphones were on and they were looking back but they were actually talking to the person behind me. Thinking they were, I spoke back to them until they said something.

It wasn't mean or anything the way they said it, I just felt so stupid for some reason. I hate when I do little things like that.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Power's off, and I'm still trying to find somewhere to live/a way to fight this shit.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
Talking to people with no sense of humor would frustrate me a lot..

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
~ Site loading awkwardly

~ Forgetting to copy Alex into a Dessie PM I sent Noen :doh:

~ When people interfere with something, it goes wrong, and say "It's a good thing I got involved". No, it's your interference that caused the problem in the first place

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Still don't have anywhere to go, eviction notice is on door, have to be out by one thirty tomorrow. Power's out, it's hot, I'm really stressed, and I feel like I'm gonna have a stroke.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I am soooooooooo far past depression right now.

I am in complete despair

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
DAILY SCHEDULE OF WORK. I HAVE TO CHECK EVERY SINGLE MINUTE ON WHICH STUFF I SHOULD DO FIRST. i suck at this.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Dacon perhaps you might need to rent out a place for temps? =/

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
It pisses me off how adults can act so childishly. It makes me fear adulthood if it means I'm going to become bitter and selfish. I can already feel my heart starting to die, little by little.

@Dacon: I don't think anything I can say can alleviate any of the stress you're going through, but my thoughts go out to you. You deserve better than the cards you've been dealt, and I'm hoping you'll find a way to pull through.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
I am soooooooooo far past depression right now.

I am in complete despair

you should try watching comedy shows. then start forgetting those things which cause you more despair, it'll help. Well, if you'd really want to feel better then, please try :)

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Lies, and the people who tell them.

Also, when people forget things that you tell them. Big things. Somehow, your favorite color sticks, but major stuff doesn't? =/

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
when people forget things that you tell them. Big things.

Word.

I also hate when I tell people about something really cool, like Flight of the Concords, then they blow me off, completely uninterested in what I just showed them. After five months pass, they come to me telling me about something really cool they found...like Flight of the Concords. Then I just RAGE in their face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom