Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
My sister. She's been especially hard to live with this week and it's really starting to boil over right now. Thank God she's going with her dad this weekend.

I just hope Mom understands and doesn't just tell me to buck up and keep going. I just need to cry and rant right now.

EDIT: Mom pretty much told me to suck it up and keep going. Kind of makes me laugh, as I sat with her for over an hour a couple weeks ago and just listened when she needed someone to talk to about my sister.

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
So yeah, I'm officially a complete failure.

I just spent the last 30 minutes yelling and screaming at my father for being a complete ass, then had a complete breakdown where my mother had to talk me out of hurting myself so I can get away from this nonsense.

With all the crap I go through life, it wouldn't be so bad if I could get some respect, be treated like a person. I have been beaten, humiliated, embarrassed and spit on by everyone that had the chance to in my life. I had to drop out of school, break up with the one girlfriend I ever had(WITHOUT A WORD LITERALLY she didn't know where I was or what happened until I could contact her 4 months later). I have no job, no drivers license, hell I don't even have any ID anymore, according to the state of texas I don't exist so I can't open a bank account. I'm a complete failure because of someone else's mistakes, I can't do anything for myself.

What do I get for all of this? Threats. Insults. You threaten people that have something to lose. I don't. He can kill me if he wants, I don't care. Death is preferable to the cycle or retardation, bullshit and shame I have sufferered for all of my teenage and adult life.

I've had enough. Right now my hands are shaking because I'm so pissed and depressed, oh and because I think I broke something in my right hand. I spent the last ten minutes crying because I can't believe how pathetically stupid and juvenile I am.

What a mess.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
It's no wonder I'm such a loser given where I come from. Whatever good genes I got from my mom are cancelled out by the trash I inherited from King Shit. I'm basically a mutt by breeding standards.

Fucking old, rotten, sick and depending on everyone and his fatass has nerve enough to threaten me.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
:(

Dacon, is there absolutely anything we could do to help you out, man?

Damn, if I had my own place up here I would personally fly you up here just to chill. Shit fucking sucks, man.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
So yeah, I'm officially a complete failure.

I just spent the last 30 minutes yelling and screaming at my father for being a complete ass, then had a complete breakdown where my mother had to talk me out of hurting myself so I can get away from this nonsense.

With all the crap I go through life, it wouldn't be so bad if I could get some respect, be treated like a person. I have been beaten, humiliated, embarrassed and spit on by everyone that had the chance to in my life. I had to drop out of school, break up with the one girlfriend I ever had(WITHOUT A WORD LITERALLY she didn't know where I was or what happened until I could contact her 4 months later). I have no job, no drivers license, hell I don't even have any ID anymore, according to the state of texas I don't exist so I can't open a bank account. I'm a complete failure because of someone else's mistakes, I can't do anything for myself.

What do I get for all of this? Threats. Insults. You threaten people that have something to lose. I don't. He can kill me if he wants, I don't care. Death is preferable to the cycle or retardation, bullshit and shame I have sufferered for all of my teenage and adult life.

I've had enough. Right now my hands are shaking because I'm so pissed and depressed, oh and because I think I broke something in my right hand. I spent the last ten minutes crying because I can't believe how pathetically stupid and juvenile I am.

What a mess.
Damn man! I hope things better for ya bro. I mean that. Fucking blows.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Can someone please tell me what the point in living is if this is all you get for your trouble?

Disrespect, threats, and venom from the people you care about? I can't remember the last time I really was happy.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Dude look. We have our low points in life where we hit rock bottom. Trust been there done that. It nothing but fucking hell and you feel like nothing is going to come or it's ever going to end. You need to try man. Suicide isn't worth it. You'll pull through it. Ya gotta be strong dawg. I see that your an awesome artist. Fuck if you really wanted to you could become the next Picasso. That ain't no shit man but you got to realize that yeah we will hit the shit in life but it all will come about and things will get better. Believe me man I went through a time when I lost everything. I don't know you man but the fact remains that even though it don't feel it. It will get better and improve. Ya feel me bro?

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Fuck dude. When I first moved to this state. I had nothing. I lived out of my car, and was going to the Salvation Army for dinner.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
This isn't the first time this shit has happened to me, it won't be the last.

I'm just sick of going through this same circle of crap, and getting treated this way on top of it. Over and over, the same crap every few months, trying to get a life, losing it, putting up with stupid shit on top of it.

Goddamnit I can't hold my pencil.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
My sister. She's been especially hard to live with this week and it's really starting to boil over right now. Thank God she's going with her dad this weekend.

I just hope Mom understands and doesn't just tell me to buck up and keep going. I just need to cry and rant right now.

EDIT: Mom pretty much told me to suck it up and keep going. Kind of makes me laugh, as I sat with her for over an hour a couple weeks ago and just listened when she needed someone to talk to about my sister.

Replace Sister with Brother,
Mom with Dad,
Dad with Mom
and Cry and Rant with Punch a wall.

There you go, you've had the same month as mee.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
^ buy the right books? Assuming that you're fated to, anyway, what with you having no free will and not being responsible for your actions and all.

I find the following post to be absolutely infuriating:
Dude look. We have our low points in life where we hit rock bottom. Trust been there done that. It nothing but fucking hell and you feel like nothing is going to come or it's ever going to end. You need to try man. Suicide isn't worth it. You'll pull through it. Ya gotta be strong dawg. I see that your an awesome artist. Fuck if you really wanted to you could become the next Picasso. That ain't no shit man but you got to realize that yeah we will hit the shit in life but it all will come about and things will get better. Believe me man I went through a time when I lost everything. I don't know you man but the fact remains that even though it don't feel it. It will get better and improve. Ya feel me bro?

Also angering me today: people who are so painfully stupid that it causes me actual, physical pain, and my idiot supervisor, who thought it'd be a great idea to send half the people working home right BEFORE the busiest part of the day. BRILLIANT.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
"Ya feel me bro" and "dawg"? And "you need to try"?

Fuck that. My life has been thoroughly horrible, and still hasn't been a tenth as awful as Dacon's has - but there are days where I barely hold my shit together, or where I start thinking about doing something really stupid. So I recognize that I couldn't handle what Dacon's going through, and probably would have already just ended it all already.

So telling him he just "needs to try" belittles everything he's gone through, especially given that most people can't begin to fathom what he's gone through.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I know it doesn't help at all to say "I'm sorry for what's happening to you" and such, but that's all I can say on the subject, Dacon. I don't think you deserve all that suffering... it's really painful to read your post. I hate seeing people suffer. All of you, with big family problems and things, it's just depressing. It sucks that we all met over the internet, huh? If all of us weren't so far apart we could do something for each other. =__= I can't really say anything comforting, since it won't help, but I genuinely hope that things get better for you and for others.

And I also found that post to be kind of durrr... get a clue. If it wasn't your intention to come off that way, well think before you post or something, idk.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Had one of those crap days when I question myself about everything.

I just feel kind of stupid and useless right now. *SIGH*

And I also found that post to be kind of durrr... get a clue. If it wasn't your intention to come off that way, well think before you post or something, idk.

Tell it G unit.

Seriously what isn't kind of pissing me off today?

I've got to be on my man-period or something because I'm just edgy today. Fuck this day.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
he is Bi-polar,and manic depressive
:huh: They're the same thing.
I think the craziest part of this whole mess is that I was supposed to be the one who was to take after my dad in this 'criminal empire' shit. My father was really, really good at it admittedly, and growing up, I was exposed to the environment so often that it was assumed that I would just 'pick up' on it. When I was a kid and people realized how intelligent I was ("just like his dad!"), apparently it was a pretty sure shot.

However as I got older and I expressed no interest in picking up the mantle of a bunch of criminals my dad literally passed me over, started ignoring me, and went over to my next youngest brother (who is like, a year and a half younger than me) and groomed him instead. Now my brother is pretty acclimated in the whole thing. He fucking thinks he's Tony Montana or something.

Honestly I think the fucking irony in this shit is that, if I had chose to, I'd be much, much better at running the family operations than my brother is now. My brother is scum, but he's a bad businessman, and he makes deals he can't honor, burns bridges, pisses of the wrong people, and generally a lot of people want to kill him. I am much better, at the politics and logistics of actually running shit (any leadership operation in general) than my brother ever, ever will be (and my father knows this, and I think he never really got over it), and it's ironic that he has to sit there and watch as my brother runs shit he spend decades building into the ground.
...For some reason, thinking of you taking over makes me think of Rufus ShinRa showing up at the ShinRa Tower after Sephiroth's offed his old man. XD
10am lectures.
8:45 IS AN INHUMAN TIME TO BE AWAKE
That's after when the normal people wake up, Bex. :P Well, the normal people and me.

Dacon... shit. :( I hope things improve for you soon, and I feel shitty that I can't do anything but say that.

@thread: My mum's recently received a new bank card. For some reason, to activate the card, you need to go into a branch of the building society. Her old card has automatically become null and void.

As her boyfriend's been on holiday this week and so hasn't collected his wages, it's down to my money to keep things ticking over. I don't resent giving the money, but my mum's talking about me "lending" it to them. When I've "lent" them money in the past, it tends not to get paid back.

Again, I don't resent the fact they don't pay the money back, but don't call it "lending" you money if you're not going to pay it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom