Status
Not open for further replies.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
just

everything

it hurts so much when you do all you can do and it still isn't enough.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
So true.

It makes you wonder why you even try sometimes. It's extremely depressing and it makes you question your self worth and it just HURTS.

Ed: weird double post was weird O.o

Last edited:
AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Fallout: New Vegas, slowly taking over my life.
In response to a question from my cousin in regards to us going out to get rat arsed on sat i simply shouted "The Brotherhood shall rise from the ashes and smite thee"

....think i need to take a step back from the gaming console for a lil while.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I took the day off uni so I could get some serious work done

So like, did I get any serious work done?

HA, HA, Haaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaa I really fucking hate myself sometimes

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Something shit happening right after things were going well.

And not having the money to move somewhere else so being stuck with my brother, who has no life of his own and won't leave me to mine. "You're broke in the head and you'll never be better" is a lovely thing to say to your closest living relative, dick.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
This guy.

F7EAD488-7726-4E0B-AC4D-BB29ED9ECC7E_extra.jpg

go die in a fire Will Schuester.

OH MY GOD HE WAS SUCH A DICK THIS EPISODE

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
I had a dream last night that I went some where and was supposed to meet someone. They didn't show up but instead I met some other RL friends. The invited me out to eat out of pity, but when we were at the restaurant, they kept talking about this trip they were going on and how to was going to be awesome and I felt awful that they never invited me and how they kept talking about it in front of me and telling me about all the places they were going to go and how it was going to be the best trip ever.

Now I'm mad at them and they really haven't done anything. :<

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Had a dream about one of my deceased cats. :(

Oddly, around the same time, my mum had a dream about the same cat.

^ That's creepy.

Our class can't decide on a senior class trip. We've got a choice of Philly, Hershey and some place outside of Berwick. I want to go to Philly, along with about half of the senior class. The rest are undecided.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
O GOD THIS ESSAY IS DUE IN 22 HOURS - Bex

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
I had another weird dream last night that included me kissing a guy at a Halloween party. It was creepy and I didn't like it. :<

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
I don't know what it was, but it was weird. D:

By the end of the dream, I was walking in the middle of the freeway while my mom was shopping in Wal-Mart after it was closed.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Saying someone deserves something unfortunate, when they do not. (Such as injury, or even death)

I will fucking smack cut a bitch who does this.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Some creepy 30 year old stalking me out of the blue. My house isn't a fucking cave for you to visit you stupid bitch.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Apparently my work had a screening of the first 20* minutes of Tron last night. I didn't know about it.

RAGE.

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I have a 50 hour work week next week and only one day off.

Yes, it could be worse, but it's the dread of the thing that's makes it worse than what it is ._.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I was kept up all night by thinking about my essay.
Or more specifically, how I was going to write about the mower.

I SWEAR BRAIN if you spout the phrase 'ALIENATED CLOWN OF DEATH' again, ima bash you in bitsh

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
If you pre-order a game a month in advance, you'd expect the shop to have it the day of release, wouldn't you? :<

NO FUCKIN BLAZBLUE: CONTINUUM SHIFT?! Fuck you, Gamestation. You've become as useless as GAME.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
If you pre-order a game a month in advance, you'd expect the shop to have it the day of release, wouldn't you? :<

NO FUCKIN BLAZBLUE: CONTINUUM SHIFT?! Fuck you, Gamestation. You've become as useless as GAME.

ppppssssssssst
owned by the same company.

Eh, it happens sometimes. Shipping is late, gets pushed back the day before, distributor issue. Happens with a new release almost one or twice a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom