Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
That and the companies Game/Gamestation don't actually order you a copy when you pre-order it.
they just created the system so they could accurately determine the interest in specific games.
If the demand is high/low they affect the offers/price on release.

The likes of Call of duty black ops however they are now asking all customers to place £5 as a deposit because the amount of pre-orders exceeds that of the stock they have across the entire UK.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
TIME ZONES AGAIN. FFFFUUUU. Seriously, I've been waking up at 9am lately. I guess that's good for me to actually meet the morning (but I don't like her, she's a bitch), however. . . I got to sleep at 5am or later... hahaha. XD

I CAN NEVER SEE PHONES UNLESS IT'S AT 4AM
I HAET IT TIME TO MOVE

So because of the way downloadable stuff works, I can't buy a new xbox until Feb because you can only transfer your stuff to a new one once a year. This makes me sad cause we just got more Reach ones in.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Blinking Light of Death on the PS3.

That's what pissed me off today. And it happened just when I got a new game. :@

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
ppppssssssssst
owned by the same company.
I knowwww... ;.; Gamestation used to be so much better than them, though, even after GAME bought them out. Now, the only noticeable difference is that Gamestation recognises the names of obscure games they don't have.
Don't they usually get it before the actual release date?
Not sure, TBH. I know that, on occasion, I've managed to pick up DVDs in shops the weekend before they're released (while one shop quite regularly has manga titles on its shelves up to a week in advance of their scheduled release).
That and the companies Game/Gamestation don't actually order you a copy when you pre-order it.
They better bloody get a copy in - I asked for the Limited Edition version, FFS.
Eh, it happens sometimes. Shipping is late, gets pushed back the day before, distributor issue. Happens with a new release almost one or twice a month.
Well, it turns out that it's been put back to Nov 19th. Why they couldn't tell me that yesterday, God only knows.

So, yeah. BlazBlue Continuum Shift delay is what's pissing me off.

d5a2d7e917d318d38e6374e82c5a3475.gif

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
ihatehomecominggamesihatehomecominggamesihatehomecominggamesihatehomecominggamesihatehomecominggamesihatehomecominggamesihatehomecominggamesihatehomecominggamesihatehomecominggamesihatehomecominggamesihatehomecominggamesihatehomecominggamesihatehomecominggamesihatehomecominggamesihatehomecominggamesihatehomecominggamesihatehomecominggames

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
My pc contracted some shitty browser hijacking virus that all Antivirus software I find can't remove

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
sometimes i still miss you

it makes me hate myself

Last edited:

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
Turning off my computer...is this necessary?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
...I'm still happy and feeling great while everyone around me is having a shit time. This makes me sad =(

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
virus killed my OS

just managed to boot back up

o

and I need to find somewhere to live because I can't live with my parents anymore

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Couldn't fit into the maid costume I planned to wear

Feel extremely fat, because I could fit into it easily last year.

My friends made it no better laughing at me and telling me how impossible it was and how hilarious I looked. I feel like crawling into a hole and starving. and crying

edit: >='(

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow

My friends made it no better laughing at me and telling me how impossible it was and how hilarious I looked. I feel like crawling into a hole and starving. and crying

Okay, the hell kind of friends do you have? They sound like they fail as human beings much less friends.

Tiff, you're fucking gorgeous. Seriously, you're one of the most beautiful people that I know.

Can I punch your friends in the face?

EDIT:

@thread: I'm computer comparing right now and I just realized that I have no idea what I'm doing or what's a good deal or a good system.

The only thing I know for sure is that I'm NOT NOT NOT NOT getting a HP. EVER.

Last edited:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

It's okay with us if it doesn't fit

We'd love you even without clothing! D;

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Urgh. I felt awful yesterday. Just so lethargic (and occasionally nauseous). I'd been planning on ringing one of my friends abroad and getting my room a bit more tidier (it couldn't be messier unless I couldn't get on my bed). Neither ended up getting done. Damnit.

Also, been feeling a bit snitty today after getting an e-mail from a friend who said she had a crush on one of her workmates. OK, I'm a little (little!) sweet on her, but still, I should be more mature about this.

Fff, haters gonna hate. Amy's right, you're gorgeous. ^_^

'Sides, why'd you wanna be a meido anyhow? You should've dug out a dressing gown and a toy katana and gone as Rukia. XD

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I have brain block, and am ready to hurl my new netbook across the room for not liking people with stubby fingers.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
my agronomy group totally forgot to send in the revised powerpoint over the weekend or on monday. which you know, i was sort of hoping they'd do since i told them last week i have class from 9-3 on mondays and moreover, i wrote the fucking powerpoint for their lazy, piece of shit asses. :\

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
I can't frigging think of how to start my NaNo novel and it's driving me crazy. I only have 10 hours until day 1 ends! :rage:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom