Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow

That wouldn't work for a start, but I could put something in later... :awesome:

My book characters and Shizuo and Izaya don't live in the same universe, though, so I'll either just have to put in a reference or someone is going to have to get pulled into a worm hole.

Last edited:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
procrastinatingggggggghhhhhh

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
This whole fucking week. Then some shithead little brat coming to my door not more then 4 years old and complaining that she didn't like the candy I had. I had fucking kit kats Snickers and fucking milk duds. "I don't like that do you have something else?" You have to be kidding me. I told her to get off my porch and to quit being a picky little shit.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
I told her to get off my porch and to quit being a picky little shit.

lmao.gif

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Apparently, I have achilles tendonitis. Neither myself or my doctor can figure out how the hell I got it. :<
I can't frigging think of how to start my NaNo novel and it's driving me crazy. I only have 10 hours until day 1 ends! :rage:
I know it's a bit late now (being ~18hrs later), but in one of the magazines that I buy (that runs a near-annual writing contest), they once gave the advice that it's sometimes good to start the story in the middle of a major incident in the story, and then build it up to that point in later chapters (with helpful "x hours earlier" bits).

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
My excellent mood has now been tainted by being bailed on for dinner by someone who simply made other plans. On the other hand, at least she told me about it.

My inability to think of something amazing and clever is also bugging me, as well as the goings-on within two of the relationships in my personal life.

Magic Eight Ball says: "outlook not so good".

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
People that can easily think for themselves having a hissy fit for no good reason.

lol.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I swear to God, the number of posts in this thread that are just directed at me.

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
i don't know fuck all about politics anymore

and i forgot to vote

i am becoming the kind of person i hate, i swear to god

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
I'm sorry to hear that Meggy :(

Last edited:

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
If I were there I would rub it for you and do nice things

such as recommend the sale of a heat rub where I worked or a syrup if it was heartburn :monster:

but I'm obviously not there >;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom